Daily Reminder:

Daily Reminder:

This is not a trans woman, but a right wing provocateur attempting to delegitimize trans people.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (789x460, 35K)

>but a right wing provocateur

avin a giggle m8?

Attached: 1556031785148.png (2500x1645, 197K)

No true, that degenerate is a pedo!

Attached: f065bb7b203b948c9dfda60b1b0d576bf423a4f384e55f714bcc753c710d6ee3.png (480x522, 245K)

would honestly be the first real brave trans person in existence if true; imagine forcing yourself into this shit to expose these pedo freaks.

of course it's not true and what you're looking at is a frumpy canadian pedophile gaming the system like a fucking champion, not the crusader for biological reality we can all fantasize and larp over.

Attached: 1561690582204.png (700x700, 726K)

Wax my balls, bitch.

It is true. This asshole is basically acting like the Westboro Baptist church; provoke people with obvious nonsense and then sue to take advantage of a broken system.

he does a damn good job then, but i don't think you need a right wing larper do delegitimize mentally in men

>mentally ill
That's been debunked, retard.

uhm, sorry, sweatie. anyone who identifies as trans IS trans. there's no gatekeeping in THIS community teehee

Teeheeheehee

You're only pretending to be retarded.

Bitch, that's a sexual predator exploiting Canada's lax laws. All he needed to do to become
>a female
was fill out a sheet of paper, then he could walk into any woman's bathroom, changing room or private area and harass them with impunity.

downloadfile.jpg

anyone who identifies as trans is valid. full stop.

You're only pretending to he retarded.

Maybe if I copy and paste it on multiple lines people will fall for my low tier shilling
Maybe if I copy and paste it on multiple lines people will fall for my low tier shilling

>he
i identify as a stunning and brave trans-catgirl, you fucking nazi

Liar. Disengenuously stating things is just retarded.

Nah typical tranny pedo fag like OP

don't you try to gatekeep my identity. ALL identities are real and valid uwu. i have to go now. i have an appointment to get my lady-balls and feminine cock shaft waxed. toodles!

That’s a kike. That’s all you have to say. Pretty much covers it.

Attached: 03BC00BF-2A03-484E-AC4F-04FB5C574299.png (590x350, 130K)

>no true faggot
That's a new one

Disingenuous nonsense doesn't actually work.

The alt-right boogeyman was disingenuous nonsense and it took off just fine.

Lies.

That is a lefty as left as they get.

Lies

>facing the horrible injustice of not getting your balls waxed