Do notice something correlating in this graph?

Do notice something correlating in this graph?

Attached: EE5AFB3B-9620-42DF-B2E7-AB133B22BBA5.png (5334x3000, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BanVideoGames/comments/bo8w5a/still_dont_believe_video_games_cause_violence/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Run it all the way back to the 1970s when video games first entered the scene.

That looks like it’s about to crash
Short it

Attached: 8E4CF830-451B-44A9-92ED-4B2636F442CF.jpg (183x368, 87K)

Radical ideology is the problem.
Help fight it!

The internet is to blame, as this graph shows.

The internet was a mistake.

>i see
Nope...

Attached: number-people-who-drowned-by-falling-into-a-swimming-pool_number-of-films-niclas-cage-appeared-in.pn (660x230, 36K)

My graph makes sense though. Video games are violent so it will teach the kids to also be violent like the El Paso guy copying call of duty.

You can see it at the start that the sales didn't drive the violence. You could also argue sales correlates with a healthy economy and a strong economy then correlates to the gun violence. Now Trump has the strongest economy so the violence has gotten way out of hand. We need to crash the economy to keep us all safe from guns.

Now compare it with nonwhite % of population, and teen % of population

Tom and Jerry is also very violent.

Attached: tj.jpg (636x382, 64K)

Well the reason I asked for that data stems from the fact that the 1980s were an extremely violent period of time and gaming was an insignificant amount of global sales. Even then, in the 1980s you would be hard pressed to seriously claim Pacman was so violent that it made you blast people at a school. The further back you get the more the graph diverges, I know this without looking at the data.

no. the correlation is because as society degenerates, people check out of society. simple really.

I call BS on this graph, no way the violent crime rate is nearly 10x what it was in 2001.

>violent crimes × games
= nigga nigga

There are graphs with violent crimes-cities-%multiculturalism... search more...

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>My graph makes sense though.
This just shows that you were predisposed to see that correlation.

Wouldn't you expect there to be some lag between the two?

Lets see a rscial breakdown on that viomence statistic.

kek

Apparently they don't teach you correlation and causation in leaf land. No wonder you're all such brain dead leftist parasites riding on the coat tails of a real country

Fake and gay

That's only in America though

Attached: vidya.jpg (828x1472, 360K)

Are you suggesting people are seeing Nicolas Cage films and then drowning themselves intentionally?
MY GOD WE MUST BAN NICOLAS CAGE IMMEDIATELY.

This graph is fake as fuck. Violent crime did not more than quadruple since 2000

Attached: distribution-gun-related-homicides.jpg (720x511, 79K)

Attached: US_racial_diversity_map.png (988x662, 305K)

Attached: w58zbzpv7nyx.gif (1000x650, 771K)

it went down actually

Attached: statista-violent-crime-rate-US-1990-2014.png (550x409, 18K)

>My graph makes sense though
lol at being this stupid

Correlation is not causation, nigger.

>The amount of heart attacks is higher in cities with more street lights.
>Both have been consistently rising at a similar rate.
>Street lights cause heart attacks.

Go bleach your anus. We’re getting tired of brown orifices.

Attached: A1236BA1-0DE3-454C-9257-8CE8390DADAE.jpg (683x1024, 59K)

Unironically, video games do increase crime, and its just because of "monkey see monkey do" .

How's this for a redpill?

Attached: xvp.jpg (1375x572, 208K)

It seems that the violence could also be linked to Electric Vehicle (Tesla, Volt, Nissan Leaf...) sales over the same period...

Attached: 2-1024x590.jpg (1024x590, 44K)

I've noticed that it does not include per capita data and that casual slaughter is empirically far less common now that it has ever been in any meaningful, historical, study.

Your graph is wrong. It implies that in 2018 violent crimes are up 1000% over 2001.

Attached: Pew-Social-Adoption-Trends-by-Gender-2005-2015-Oct2015.png (1000x575, 52K)

retard it perfectly correlates and that’s better research then any shit you idiots put out

Damn you stupid white people are the ones shooting random people with Ar-15s but I didn’t mention them at all in fact bet you can’t even name one black school shooter

>a leaf literally reposting a fake graph from reddit
>poltards are falling for it
This place is doomed

>>Street lights cause heart attacks.
Knowing the satanic glownigger run pedo-government that rules our country, I would whole heartidly believe that they would find some sort of bulb that vibrates at some rate when powered on that can cause heart attacks somehow, I wouldn't put it past them to dot our cities with anti-human wavelength vibration technology and use it on our own population. But thats just my opinion and I have 0 evidence that street lamps cause heart attacks.

use log scaling idiot

Attached: sage.jpg (592x600, 66K)

Why is fake I got from Reddits on whatsapp?reddit.com/r/BanVideoGames/comments/bo8w5a/still_dont_believe_video_games_cause_violence/

>it perfectly correlates
It doesnt because its literally fake news

>getting news from rebbit
>not realising its a parody subreddit
Are you serious nigger

Ye, the normies started playing shitgames!

Attached: cataclysm dark days ahead.jpg (512x512, 82K)

this is the real reason but the government will not say it because they need the female vote to stay in power.

Attached: single mothers.jpg (321x370, 19K)

Hardly matter if real or not.
Even real stats are sloppy at best and FYI most (~87%) “research results” are
fabricated or at least skewed.
Researchers get a name by publishing shit so they will write anything to get published. A name means more lab cred and more funding for your next hobby project.
In order to debunk results one has to conduct the same experiment properly and present results. People would rather not focus on debunking others as it hardly brings any recognition and does not even hurt the original author.
Same with proving previous researches right. You just give more free cred to the OP and hardly obtain any recognition.

Tl;Dr fake or real it’s equally gay coz correlation ought never be considered causation before the mechanism is observed, recognized and explained.

yeah blame it on video games. not the death of the family, the destruction of western civilization, anti-male sentiments being forced on you from birth, drugging boys because they're too hyper.

a fucking leaf

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

try violent crime rate and LGBT rights

it would be more accurate if you did it by race i think

What if I told you it’s much simpler than that.
Your food, water and the air you breathe.

Soon 5G as well but it covers relatively small areas.
It does make your house plants grow nice tho so enjoy that :>

>Even real stats are sloppy

How exactly are they sloppy? FBI simply aggregates police reports. Here's the real deal, by the way.

Attached: url.png (640x394, 50K)

Correlation isn’t causation, Chang.

Wow, two climbing graphs. Here's a more complex one.

Attached: 1-2.png (947x458, 76K)

And another. Still no causation.

Attached: 2-2.png (961x472, 82K)

Yes, that OP is a brainlet who doesn't understand correlation is not causation. Likely the same faggot who sends FBI crime stats showing 13% of the population is responsible for 50% of murders

I’ve been on the internet for twenty years and I haven’t hurt any one. It’s niggers man.

What is correlation =/= causation?

Attached: AA65FA2D-252D-4372-B23D-0CEAD07BBA13.png (213x237, 8K)

I guess we can say the same about rape and refugees right dumbass?

Don't speak to my black son that way.

>Implying sales reports are not being skewed.
Look at Cpt. Marvel official report for an obvious example.
Games work the same way.

>They just gather data and sort it.
Yes and that’s far from enough to claim anything. Where’s the correlation between types of crimes and types of games?
Where’s the correlation between people who play games and people who commit crimes?
Where are the definitions?

+ Are you saying there are no graphs, in existence, that share the same trend? Not even plumbing issues in Guatemala during the 70’s?
It’s meaningless.

Also if it does, in your world, imply causation, what are you proposing?
Ban video games? Require Gamer ID to purchase ‘dangerous games’? Maybe a background check before faggots buy the latest COD?

Attached: A558032D-C0B2-4696-99A8-8F2CE122BACF.jpg (337x372, 17K)

I notice that your violent crime rate is bullshit

Attached: violent crime usa.jpg (595x449, 34K)

>posting in a slide thread
sayje frendo

Are you retarded? I called OP's graph fake and showed the real data crime data with the opposing trend.

looks like you dont understand what scale is
you can overlay any fucking curve that has an increase over time and adjust the scale to make it fit....
what is the corellation between and < offenses per 100k people> ... fucking leaf

>run it back to when video games were pixel art
The whole issue is the hyper realism is too real to the retards that play it.

Well, let's see...

Who is raping in Europe?

And do the violent video games in Japan "make" the gamers kill a bunch of people irl?

Pardon, I’m overworked.
Keep watch here is quite exhausting you know.

Cheers mate.

Attached: 6AC567F6-E5AE-4DBA-89D3-363933AAD651.jpg (647x753, 118K)

Keeping.

>video games aren't counter productive to raising a family
>video games aren't exploring the destruction of western civilization
>video games do not have extreme anti-Male sentiments
Video games are a part of the issue. They were the opioid drip the kikes have managed to get all of America addicted to.

correlation does not imply causation.
statistics 101 you subhuman faggot. Go Kill yourself.

You can also correlate increased diversity with rise in gun crime/shootings

god I hope they ban violent vidya. It would be hilarious

Incentive to kill is what make humans kill each other. That's not going to go away by removing video games.

This is stupid.

And then you realize the amount of shooters to video game players is statistically insignificant, meaning absolutely no correlation