Explain this to me. Why doesnt the world

in unison, clean their countries of jews? Surely world governments realize that jews are the problem. Why doesnt every country just rid themselves of jews and %95 of the worlds problems cease?

How does a small group hold such a power over the entire world? this is ridiculous and pathetic.

Attached: 1502297144108.jpg (440x440, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What? too close to home for all the kike shills?

Bump

OY VEY, REMEMBER THE 6000000000000000000000000, GOYIM!!!!

You will realize it's a steep uphill battle when it comes to fighting against people who have a lot of power.

Attached: 1563076994162.jpg (817x712, 224K)

With the sheer numbers of the world populace, they wouldnt stand a chance.

Too bad you are fucking stupid.

Why did you make this stupid thread? If you know the Jews are the main problem, you know they control all 1st world governments. So that's why. Because the Jews are the ones in power.

Ever since the Pedestal emails I cringe when I see references to the New York Times and Washington Post. Even the Mueller report used them as a beacon of unquestionable truth.

>Infiltration.
Simple. You let them have everything they ever wanted without facing any consequences. They bought out politicians or removed those that are threats to them.
Even big co-operations that avoid paying taxes are own by them.

>Subverting everyone's attentions.
They have been successfully operating in many countries without resistance for generations by controlling the medias. Epstein messed up? Flood the news with mass shootings.

You would need a nation scale organizations to purge them. Good luck doing that while people are too busy killing and blaming each other to pay any attention to what is really going on.

Attached: 1565103746043.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

I hope they deem all of you terrorists. Yall are fucking disgusting hateful people.

It is simple.

Mainstream society cannot even see the jews, they think it is just a religion.

No.

We are under attack and at war, we are simply responding accordingly.

World governments are jews, you dub fuck.

Because JEWS are my boss. The fuck you want me to do.

Attached: download (8).jpg (1280x720, 117K)

And you're a dumbass boomer uneducated and brainwashed.

According to L.G. Pine, the Editor of Burke's Peerage , Jews "have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual. So closely linked are the Jews and the lords that a blow against the Jews in this country would not be possible without injuring the aristocracy also." (Tales of the British Aristocracy1957, p.219.)

As William Guy Carr points out in Pawns in the Game, both Oliver Cromwell and William of Orange were funded by Jewish bankers. The English Revolution (1649) was the first in a series of revolutions designed to give them world hegemony. The establishment of the Bank of England by William in 1694 was the next crucial step. Behind the facade, England has been a "Jewish" state for over 300 years. (pp.20-24)

Because of central banking, all Jews run thopse Governments and the Monetary system, the Rothschild have had a monopoly on it since the 15th century, major wins and waterloo started their INSANE amount of power, usually fortunes are lost but the Rothschild do not only meddle in money, they middle in policy, laws, stocks, wars, they are truly kings of control. Bright side is Hitler showed us the blue print.

We need to end the jewish money printing monopoly before the jews end our monopoly on good genetics

The only way to kill the hooked nosed hand rubbing attention-vampire trolls is to starve them of attention. All attention.

The Jewish banking families made it a practice to marry their female offspring to spendthrift European aristocrats. In Jewish law, the mixed offspring of a Jewish mother is Jewish. (The male heirs marry Jews although the Victor and Jacob Rothschild are exceptions .) For example, in 1878 Hannah Rothschild married Lord Rosebery. who later became Prime Minister. In 1922 Louis Mountbatten, the uncle of Prince Philip and cousin of the Queen married the granddaughter of Jewish banker Ernest Cassel, one of the wealthiest men in the world. Winston Churchill's mother, Jenny (Jacobson) Jerome, was Jewish. By the beginning of the 1900s, there were very few English aristocrat families left that hadn't intermarried with Jews. It was said that, when they visited the Continent, Europeans were surprised to see Jewish looking persons with English titles and accents.

I've only had good experiences with jewish individuals. I do not believe that there is any genuine jewish conspiracy, just rich people acting like rich people
money is the problem, you'll find this everywhere, not just among your boogeymen

You're looking at a culture that has refined itself to being a parasite over thousands of years. They've unironically been SELECTED for it via evolution, because all the dumb jews died out.

Why are they in power? Because they're intelligent, they utilize tactics that make the cultures that house them see them as valuable (Ah yes, the heathen jews will handle the sinful act of taxation so our king remains pure!). They discipline themselves to always seek the true paths of power in a civilization and they use those seats to mask themselves. I can think of no other culture but Asian immigrants that consider their kids failures if they aren't working towards a specific career choice.

Just look at the modern era, how much information of them is suppressed and how many laws protect them. We can't even question the purpose of Dual citizenry because that would point out the elephant in the room.

>How does a small group hold such a power over the entire world? this is ridiculous and pathetic.
American guns.

Yes, you are the problem.

Jews feed on the boomers greed. Boomers love Jews. It will never happen.

1. Infiltration
2. Most aren't jew-wise (we need to fix this)
3. The type of person who strives to get into power is probably egotistic and maybe even narcissistic or worse. They often have a power and wealth fetish and will be willing to work with Jews if it benefits them

They have won the 2nd world war. They own the world already. Why would they destroy their own NWO? Read protocols of Zion.
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

For some reason many people refuse to believe that our entire economic system is made with two things in mind, to consolidate power to the jews and to keep the goyim down.

Being rich doesnt make someone moral-less. That is literally a left wing talking point you fuckign shill.
Its not about Jews as a cabal but as a degenerate ethnic group that have no care for the preservation of any good thing.

Henry Ford is noted as giving his employees high living standards while he wrote anti-semitic literature in his free time.
Henry Ford was also filthy rich.
The problem is not rich people, the problem is that Jews made capitalism inherently toxic.
Now capitalism must be disposed along with the Jew.

Attached: goebbels quote.jpg (640x916, 149K)

>upper left
Hot.

Yeah, I'm brainwashed into not hating people, I'm uneducated enough to know that the world is not some giant conspiracy. Grow up. Stop listening to Russian/n.korean agents. Learn something other than hate. Maybe take a walk, and contemplate you life choices. Its not too late, Yet.

Attached: 1564346304903.jpg (1350x7352, 1.97M)

Its too late for you.

Nice answer, you third world cockroach.

Because they a literally a spec on the map compared to the rest of the population and in no way should be ruling over us.

And you're a dumb fucking kike who needs to burn.

>dub fuck

Time for the masses to fix that, then.

Attached: 01986.jpg (800x729, 61K)

Stop bending over to suck their dick and in unison, do something about it.