Why are niggers so fragile?

Cowboy cops arrest nigger for doing nigger shit. They handcuff nigger and tie a rope to him so he can’t run away. Walk him to jail. Niggers in the community scream racism.

I don’t really like cops but wtf did they do wrong?

abc13.com/5445603/https://abc13.com/5445603/

Attached: 87176913-681E-4A26-B872-96EF8DA7FD4D.jpg (287x360, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ov5jzm3j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Blog it

This is just unnecessary cruelty. There are clearly viable trees to use right in the picture.

Would you rather they hog-tied him and threw him over the back of the horse? Wtf you people are so retarded

Have to say the optics are quite bad here

>"You don't even do a dog like that," said Sherri Kelly, visiting the island from Spring. "I don't care. That's inhumane."

Who the fuck doesn't put a dog on a leash?

Oh right, niggers.

Skeletons are scary and spooky, but you know what else is? Blacks.

According to the U.S Justice Department, in 2006, 32,443 women of Caucasian origin were raped by men of African origin. That same year, the number of African American women raped by Caucasian men... was... zero.

In fact, 90% of all interracial crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks... against whites...

So what if all blacks were to... suddenly... disappear from the U.S.? Murder would go down 49.7 percent, welfare recipients would go down 40 percent, SAT scores would go up about 100 points, the average IQ would go up 7 points, and AIDS victims would go down a staggering... 67... percent.

Significant changes for race that only makes up 13% of the population.

Attached: 78323fcyznhz.jpg (300x198, 9K)

In biology, races are distinct genetically divergent populations ‘’within the same species’’, with relatively small morphological and genetic... differences.

Populations can be described as ecological races if they arise from adaptation to different local habitats or geographic races when they are geographically isolated. However, if sufficiently different, two or more races can be identified as... sub... species.

So how long do two races have to be isolated from one another before they're considered separate species?

Earlier this year, Archaeologists found artefacts in a cave on Western Australia’s Barrow Island dating back more than 50,000 years, making it Australia’s earliest known site of human occupation.

In contrast, the domestication of the dog began just 15,000... years... ago.

>Have to say the optics are quite bad here

Attached: 1564131396525.png (997x489, 120K)

This distance, some several thousand miles between the mainlands of Australia and Asia also caused another kind of distance. Genetic... distance.

Genetic distance is a measure of the genetic divergence between species or between populations within a species. Dogs and wolves have been found to have a shorter genetic distance between each other than Negroids and non-Negroids. The distance between Eurasians and Africans being even larger than Homo Sapiens and Homo... Erectus.

Well, it kinda makes sense. I mean, can two races with diverging skin tones, eye colors, behavioral patterns, intellectual and athletic capabilities even be considered the same subspecies? Is it even a question? Is it even a question you're... allowed to... ask?

In October 2007, geneticist James Watson, best known as one of the co-discoverers of the structure of DNA, and the familiar double-helix model we all had to learn in High School, was lambasted by the scientific community for a response he gave in an interview regarding the divergence of intellect between geographically isolated populations.

"There is no firm reason to anticipate that the intellectual capacities of peoples geographically separated in their evolution should prove to have evolved identically," James wrote. "Our wanting to reserve equal powers of reason as some universal heritage of humanity will not be enough to make it so".

Attached: z7jrpda8nva31.png (960x576, 164K)

And as always, around blacks, never relax.

Attached: 1545083547406.jpg (336x450, 25K)

How else are you supposed to transport run away animals?
Poor farmer was probably worried

More like quite fucking kino.

if normal procedure is to call a cop car then yea this is pretty bad

Topkek! Fucking based. Should have tied the nigger on its neck and dragged it to the station.

Attached: 1564474423503.png (4000x2000, 2.17M)

based leaf

Oh so now social shaming is bad? But user he did a crime now he must do the time.

Turn off the fucking TV then. The only reason you'd feel that way is because you let the jew into your brain via false history shows.

TAKE MY NIGGER DOWN THE OLD TOWN ROAD

Based. The rake comes for you last

Opticsfags and anti-white kikes get fucked this nigger got what he deserved.

This can be fun

Attached: BE36DDF8-0639-408D-9DCE-328685D144FE.png (490x553, 229K)

Why didnt they call for an officer with a patrol car to pick him up? they wanted to humiliate him.

Attached: IMG-20141103-WA0000copy.jpg (853x1280, 690K)

With inferiority comes insecurity.

They're not fragile. They're opportunistic. They know that their tears make white women reeee and that white women control white men. So whenever they want something, they find a way to shed a few tears in sight of a white woman and then boom. They get whatever they want.

You can't arrest niggers in murrica, that's white priviledge.

YEEEHAAAWWW
Ain't soo fast now are you nigger ?

Which is better than just jailing someone. People dont like to be shamed.

top kek

Stefan Molymeme NOT making an argument.

They didnt have one available and the police station was less than half a mile away so they decided to walk

Read the article you lazy worthless piece of shit

Fix’d

Attached: 9AD28307-05DF-48D6-900D-B90CF0CE6EF8.jpg (803x607, 227K)

Kek

cool!

Attached: afimeme.jpg (900x601, 224K)

>they shud gaiv dat boi he own hose!

Half a mile is enough time for officers to make asses of themselves by publically shaming a nigger.

Excellent leaf post.

Someone do a red dead redemption

It's RACIST to arrest niggers now.

Based cops. Taking their pet niglets for a walk.

why is that "making asses of themselves"

can't shame those who have no capacity to feel shame

Those are exactly the optics I look for in a society

It just looks bad. It harkens back to a fake history that only happened in movies. And that's not okay.

That rope could have been put to better use.

Lel

Attached: 731.jpg (600x505, 56K)

police have judging power now?

These same groups of baboons chomping out over this would be whooping
>YEEEEUH HOW IT FEEL WYBOI
If they had a huwite tied up black fragility ah its finest

Attached: 20190806_182712.jpg (510x286, 76K)

Based and race-realist pilled

DELET THIS

These are the same niggers that leave their dogs in their cars for hours in the Texas summer heat

I would’ve lost my sides if they lassoed him for trying to run

Attached: template.png (490x553, 237K)

lost it

Attached: 77D2E37F-1BC3-47FE-AE2C-AE6CACC3B021.jpg (1164x1919, 331K)

Attached: 1D79C767-BEC4-4EC7-82F9-B5D3908CAF7D.jpg (1336x1156, 556K)

I love you guys so much.

>Trudeau in the wheelchair should have been the one with the rope.
missed it by that much.

Neat!!!!!

The great state of texas will no longer use horses in arrests

This is poetry!

horses are racist

Because its fucking regrading. How hard is that to understand?

so is being handcuffed, being put n a cage etc. Don't break the law, negro.

My sides

Based swede.

Its all true and sad.

At least you are hidden and the whole damn community doesn't see you. What did this negro do anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ov5jzm3j8

God I wish that were me

Libertarians are either slimy or retarded

For who

>wtf did they do wrong?

They weren't dragging him...

Day of the Rake postponed by one day.

based

>>wtf did they do wrong?
>They weren't dragging him...
This, fuck niggers and fuck your optics. Good accelerationist material. Fuck I hate what the fags at 8*han became, I wish they'd go back. The only left because they were thin skin literal faggots and they were better off gone

let him go he dindunuffin t.twitter

Imagine still caring about optics?

Attached: 1563368310580(2).jpg (612x612, 36K)