I hate this fucking radio station now

> Women are great, men are evil!
> Impeach Trump no matter what, even if he is innocent.
> Illegal Immigrants are the same as legal immigrants.
The world has gone bipolar and there is no room for the sane. FUCK THIS PLACE!

Attached: NPR.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zettix.com/3d-filter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>illegal immigrants are the same as legal immigrants
This is true tho

Attached: 1564968973086.png (1010x1390, 23K)

Yeah for a station that’s supposed to be bipartisan they really give a liberal perspective on most things. Plus I’ve heard that cut people off when the interview doesn’t go the way they want ( they’re getting BTFO)

Reminder that the government gives NPR funds to propagandize their leftist bullshit.

Your cancerous shithole is back online. Go back.

NPR has been a cesspool for subtle leftist indoctrination for a LONG time...

Attached: 2001.png (1024x768, 498K)

Basically this
Illegal or not, a Mexican is still a Mexican

>a station that’s supposed to be bipartisan
oooooh, trippy.

On topic, I have never, ever, seen NPR present a balanced view since, well, before 2000.

I've heard interviews before. Sorta background with a few surprise questions thrown in. NPR is fucking STAGED. A real, you set them up and I'll knock them down.

> So, uh, you've been visually raped by a group of men before?
> Yeah, it was terrible! I felt my clothes being virtually ripped off!
> Really, what did that make you feel?
> That all men are evil inside.
> Go on....

Attached: 44444grey1.jpg (850x682, 87K)

This! Contact your congressman to stop funding!

>contact your (((congressman)))
As if that actually does anything anymore

I can't listen to it. All the women have the same monotone voice. The content also sucks.

Attached: cathmm.jpg (640x853, 63K)

I applaud this user for genuinely suggesting people to actually do something political. It's all bantz and shit but NPR is real and this user said contact your congressperson to make a stink about it if you care so much. Which is totally right and true. Sadly everyone around me laps this shit up (Bay Area California) so I have to use I guess other means. Like calling into the show and asking some pertinent questions. But I'm usually on a bike and such activity can get you smushed.

Non-white People Radio.
Would I like to hear more about how horrible lynching was 100 years ago?
No thanks, kikes.

It's just (((propaganda))) for SMAAHT people.

Yesterday 1A was saying the Ohio shooter was a white supremacist. That commie knows what he is doing.

>NPR is fucking STAGED. A real, you set them up and I'll knock them down.
Notice how their panel discussions will have two people that agree, its a great illusion.

contacting your congressional rep can help you out if you need some type of form filed faster, but anything beyond that is useless, and contacting a Senator does literally nothing since they're dual citizens and only care what Israel tells them

It's a shittly illusion. And desperate.

Attached: 1397101399966.jpg (379x310, 27K)

their agenda seems to completely coincide with a certain political party...

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 12.17.44 PM.png (775x393, 257K)

NPR is the single most Jewish radio station in America. I like to listen to it to know what the enemy is thinking.

Not everyone can see like you.

Attached: 1b88fb728680de2ea7d1288e6428457d.jpg (300x260, 16K)

>subtle

>Listen to this American Life
>IRA glass
>Show is mostly about Jews and liberal leaning stories.
>This American life

Yup sounds about right.

Thanks, user. Here's a toy ppl have been playing with here.
zettix.com/3d-filter/

Attached: 1565108361877.jpgXX0001.jpg (1280x1080, 300K)

I was with family members the other day who were listening to this. It was advocating for Boasian anthropology without even criticizing it in the slightest way. I didn't want to speak up but it really is the most jewish station in the country and no one questions it.

If it was easier more people would. We don't because we don't know the most effective means and contact person to reach out to. And without others, it feels wasteful

Who?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

Pretty much, it’s fucking retarded. I remember last year they asked listeners what they wanted from they stations here in Georgia and it was overwhelmingly to have a less biased approach to reporting, I still haven’t seen them be bi partisan

I LOVE CAR TALK, WAIT WAIT DONT TELL ME, AND THIS AMERICA LIVE...also the science guy on science friday...the rest is prolly trash and middle left leaning unlike cnn thats far left leaning

>Elon Musk
>Fat Wetback mother of 6.
>Same.

It has always amused me just how many people dont know that you can have a radio that isn't in a car.

It's funny to think about how much I used to listen to NPR back in the day. They're extreme leftists now. Or maybe they always were and I'm the one that changed.

I used top listen to cable news religiously. Now I can see through all of it.

NPR is such blatant subversive manipulative propaganda its almost comical. it comes off as a satire of the lunacy of leftism.

Keel aww huwite peepo

Attached: SmartSelect_20190805-130244_Brave.gif (640x578, 2.05M)

>Illegal Immigrants are the same as legal immigrants
Since when did NPR become based?

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

>now
Now? What took you so long?

Attached: DCBC2339-68C3-4037-A092-80EDAA3B00B5.gif (360x270, 3.29M)

Attached: DAY OF THE PILLOW.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

All you little weewee punks will get the lonely miserable life you deserve.

Attached: IMG_20190804_195400.jpg (500x585, 70K)

No Agenda Show you retarded faggot, you're fucking welcome

I really want to do a daily roundup and rebuttal of the shit I hear on NPR. There are enough juicy soundbites for 30 minutes a day.

Attached: 840.jpg (800x450, 29K)

Hidden Brain and How I Built This are usually pretty good. Stay the fuck away from 1A and On Point.

The best thing ever to come from NPR is click and clack.

only low t fags listen to npr. shitlib boomer radio.

The best thing ever to come out of NPR is click and clack. They will never reach thos level of greatness ever agian.