I can't tell you how badly I wish Beto was back in power. He'd do what is necessary to protect us...

I can't tell you how badly I wish Beto was back in power. He'd do what is necessary to protect us, unlike President Bone Spurs.

Attached: screenshot_4737.jpg (1330x886, 506K)

Veto the Beto,
Red flag the reds!

And people here are turning on Trump over red flag laws that are already in force in a lot of states.

The Democrats want to confiscate every last weapon.

told you they were trying to pull an "Australia" on American gun owners

Red flag the reds doesn't work, because their judges let them walk. The nigger felons in possession of firearms get to walk. The niggers with felonies that commit perjury by lying on 4473 aren't ever charged. Their girlfriends who straw purchase guns for them are never charged.

Anarcho-tyranny, the laws are not enforced against leftists, only right wing white men.

ONLY right wing white men will lose their guns and be murdered with red flag laws.

>be media's darling
>get constant puff pieces
>speak negatively about Netanyahu
>suddenly you disappear from the face of the earth and a cum eater who immediately bashes Christians and whites is the new media darling
Really makes you think

I actually do wish they'd successfully pull this shit on us now, while whites are still a majority and we still remember what freedom was like. Chipping away at the 2A with red flag laws, banning features, ammo laws, age requirements, storage requirements, and so on is the winning strategy for them. I want them to go for the whole thing too fast, so they face backlash.

For example, people today think only crazy people have automatics. In Michigan, people thought only criminals would have unregistered handgun. You go south and mention handgun registration and the southerners look at you with the Forrest Whitaker eye. Not even on their radar, think it's crazy, but people in Michigan were all born with it and don't think anything of it. They'll win if they keep taking small pieces, I really want them to go for the whole thing.

Fun Fact:

Irish Orourke's father in law lives in armed gated community.

kinda makes you think why guns are okay for the rich but not for the common man?

Protect us!
From who!
From... well... white Nationalists!
But they're vastly less likely to kill you than niggers.
OMFG RACIST!

he also voted against "Iron Dome" funding. he was our guy all along.

The idea is contrary to the 4th and the 5th.
It claims guilt of crime without conviction, and it requires speaking your defense to not be guilty.

It's literally abhorrent to justice.

I know you’re a fucking shill, so stfu and gtfo trump 2020

Sorry, not just without conviction, but without an actual charge of injury to anyone.

He really enjoys getting fucked in the ass.

>thinking democrats actually believing in what they peddle
There’s a reason they exempt themselves from most of their key legislation

Oh, and it violates the 6th, the right to confront accusers.

Try and take the guns, and see what fucking happens.

And if you could call it a crime to be different, or "unstable" whatever the fuck that means, it violates the 7th.

And since almost the entirety of what is "unstable" is based on WORDS, it violates the 1st.

Interesting
That
Ohio
and texas
california

All have
((((((Delegates))))))))
In the democratic primary.

Wonder if they setting this shit up
or if trump is.

And is it necessary to mention the 9th and the 10th here? Both of which also make this unreasonable?

Oh, but those are esoteric?
But the 2nd isn't. Anyone who takes a Red Flag Law seriously, and attempts to enforce it, is violating their oath, and is an enemy of the Constitution.
1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, and 10th Amendments are all violated.
As is Article 4, Section 2.

I wish the Democrats actually tried to pass something like this. Republicans would never lose another election ever again.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1599x1066, 438K)

>1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, and 10th Amendments are all violated.
>As is Article 4, Section 2.
As is Article 6.
But what the fuck, my generation doesn't need to be lawful, we have power.

You’d end up in prison even if you had them or not. What’s hard to understand the US government will control you even if you have an AR15 or a glock

>trading 4th amendment rights to keep your 2nd amendment. Peak maga stupidity

Present your case to SCOTUS already faggot

Yessss... yessss... Beto is a real Hispanic, you must vote for himmmm...

Attached: beto.png (750x870, 97K)