Childless female cope

Who do these 35+ year old women without kids think they're kidding? Every now and then I log onto social media just to gawk at these losers and it's always the same women talking down on women with children year after year and talking about how great their own child free lives are. If it's so great, why don't they shut the fuck up about it? Where are these women going to be and what are the social ramifications in 10 years when they're in their smack in the middle of their 40's, still single and one of their "fur babies" have died of old age?

Attached: Cope.png (647x641, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/world/i-was-sad-i-was-angry-i-was-ashamed-inside-the-struggle-to-conceive-with-frozen-eggs
thecut.com/2018/11/im-broke-and-friendless-and-ive-wasted-my-whole-life.html
foxbusiness.com/features/credit-card-debt-is-a-bigger-problem-for-women-vs-men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: j.jpg (2028x1553, 1.26M)

>Calls herself a lady
>Doesnt even wear pants.
The absolute state of roasties.

i've been experiencing a lot of this first or second hand recently. my wife and i found out she was pregnant a couple months ago and at first we thought it wouldn't be a big deal to people but there is a lot of really strange hostility we get, especially her, from older, left-leaning unmarried people we used to hang out with, saying some really fucked up things to us under the guise of humor.

for the record, this is in a midwestern city, not some coastal metropolis

i think it makes people really insecure for some reason.

Once you buyed into the kike lies there is no coming back.
And you try to ignore that you are standing on a sinking ship and try to pull over more ignorant people.

Misery loves company.

Attached: 1563461547840.jpg (460x584, 31K)

I thank God that he gave me a young, fertile Asian girl to he my wife.

Attached: 1555074723190.jpg (2452x2278, 889K)

Attached: F89C6700-CB27-4A2C-9D64-B6BA620354B8.png (340x227, 64K)

user women all go crazy if they don’t have kids by 25, every fucking year after it gets worse and worse. The biggest sluts I knew in undergrad somehow managed to get married by 25, and the best ones by 21.

have fun with your ugly mongrels retard

Im gonna have to make a few myself, too bad that things are going to shit fast in this country. Most I can do is at least try. Ill have to be loyal and make some babies with my gf and go the long haul with her.

>being proud to be an overgrown child

Attached: 1562145780164.jpg (960x960, 30K)

invest in pets, wine, visa and Starbucks. gonna have a lot of weedless, childless crazy wino cat ladys in the next 15-20 years.

nationalpost.com/news/world/i-was-sad-i-was-angry-i-was-ashamed-inside-the-struggle-to-conceive-with-frozen-eggs

thecut.com/2018/11/im-broke-and-friendless-and-ive-wasted-my-whole-life.html

foxbusiness.com/features/credit-card-debt-is-a-bigger-problem-for-women-vs-men

Attached: feminism article.jpg (803x1574, 200K)

there's something to say for remaining free-spirited as an adult. it's healthy to do what you can to remediate stress. but trading fulfilling hardship for luxury adult childhood seems to be where a lot of people are at

>Where are these women going to be and what are the social ramifications in 10 years when they're in their smack in the middle of their 40's, still single and one of their "fur babies" have died of old age?

Attached: Female suicide mega.jpg (2223x4606, 1.28M)

This is the truth.
We are planning on having our first kid next year when I am 28, and the anticipation is absolutely killing me! It def gets worse with every year.

Antinatalism is a plague
The degree which people hate children is actually disturbing

yeah my wife just turned 30 this summer and she was saying she felt like she was about to really lose her shit.

why do people think there won't be any negative physiological and mental consequences from completely denying their reproductive instinct?

god does not want this crazy bitch to reproduce

These people have wasted decades of their lives consumed in the throes of vapid hedonism and immorality. Always craving fulfillment but only ever receiving "happiness". They've carefully crafted a lie in their heads that they, the childless liberals who will die alone and unloved are the truly happy ones. You've just popped their little bubble and exposed them to the sickening horror of reality.

it shouldn't surprise me. i spent my late teens and early twenties as a "progressive", and every time i try to cut back on tripping out on weekdays or talking "politics" at the bar to do something normal like get married or have a kid i'm shown more and more how fucking depraved people become if you don't jump headfirst into full-blown hedo-nihilism with them

>only ever receiving "happiness"
More like fleeting pleasure
Its interesting how cultish it is
The less nhilistic and hedonistic you are, the more it antagonizes them. Purity and the Good are anathema to them in their Evil

Its hilarious lets be real. To see normie autistic "career" and "adventure" meme women crash and burn in life. When they 50+ these childless women turn into literal zombies

>equating spawning to purpose
>there is no purpose
Both sides need to shut the fuck up about this and move on.

Attached: 9831ECB7-19F8-43F6-9999-A863AD53F58C.jpg (557x1086, 234K)

Wrong. Faith without good works is nothing at all

Lol there is especially no purpose when your adult life revolves around yelling at your apartment dry wall, cats and yourself.

Have fun with your reddit memes kiddo.

Attached: 1564408990867.jpg (1497x605, 136K)

>Implying they won't have disabled kids at age 50

yes, in any amount. it doesn't matter if you agree on some things with them...there is no room for discourse any more as soon as you start to challenge their delicate worldview. it's unsustainable. they chase away all their level-headed friends that are willing to give anyone a listen and you wind up with a bunch of mentally ill people screaming at each other

>Purity and the Good are anathema to them in their Evil

They are like demons in a way.

Attached: thots kryptonite.webm (480x270, 734K)

I don't feel bad for her. But I also don't take joy in her suffering. I guess it's more anger than anything.

>its killing me
thats because youre way past your "prime" and you shouldve seeded a bitch a long time ago, if you know what I mean, go nut inside your gf right now faggot, guaranteed you will feel a huge load off your chest, if you know what I mean leaf

Good works are the actualization of Faith
If you are without faith, so too will you also be without good works
Seeing degeneracy convinced me demons are real. It all makes sense when you view our decadence through a spiritual viewpoint

what did they say?

50 year old roasties frontal lobes, muscle fibers so much shit don't work right. Aging humans man. You have to feel bad whoever that kid is if they manage to conceive.

I agree with you user, people should just be content with their lives and shut the fuck up. But the "child free" crowd is particularly loud in my social circle.

It's my opinion that if these people were truly content with their choices that they wouldn't have to bring it up constantly and wrap their identity around it.

What is the burger obsession with "dry" wall? There are interior walls and exterior walls; as I understand it "dry wall" is a technical building term describing a certain type of interior walls . Yet you fags are always talking about drywall

It's the same reaction you get when you tell a drug addict or alcoholic you're going to get clean. They attack you, probably because they see your decision to abandon their lifestyle as a direct attack and judgement on them. Because they know deep down that they're living a fucked up, unhappy life.

Desu you should stack your $ until you’re 30 and have kids with a woman 20-23, but if she’s a good woman your same age hold onto her

You’re the only one who seems angry about any of this
Having a half Asian son as a white man is really sad man.

I do t blame her i blame the fucking people that told her this was the life to live.

for the same reason MGTOWs won't shut up about how great it is

Gloria in excelsis Deo
Satan and demos exist.
Everytime I want to cut out a sin I get an urge to do it and are actually plagued by those in my dreams. Satan is doing his best to get me off the path of christ.

Attached: crusader_comfy.jpg (960x720, 115K)

Holy shit that reaction and confusion.

Kids are too expensive and a large liability if they say "nigger" in class.

Attached: 15651094138167678489197712110814.jpg (2560x1440, 1.38M)

Goddamn. Now this broad I kinda feel sorry for. The answer is right in front of her face, she might even see it, but she has to deny it or else she gets the downboat so she remains in a perpetual state of self denial. She is clearly intelligent enough to see the forest between the trees but doesnt want to acknowledge its existence. Truly this is a portrait of suffering.

someone "offered" to stab my wife in the stomach and mocked us for being "breeders".

i keep looking for excuses that make this behavior less fucked to describe, because i have a good and dark sense of humor, and hearing this once or twice when we first found out we were having a kid, and panicking a little, it was more laughable,because the whole situation was ridiculous to us. but this person has continued to make these comments, thinking it's funny? or something?

the person in question is an older white punk on the autism spectrum if that makes any difference, i don't think it does

If you want an answer take off the memeflag. Otherwise fuck off.

yeah i used to be a serious drug abuser and when i got my habits under control people started acting differently with me. i still take psychoactive drugs from time to time but get called a "weekend warrior" because i won't eat a ten strip on a monday afternoon anymore

>equating spawning to purpose

Spawning IS a purpose. Every living thing from the bacteria in your stomach to trees to insects to animals to you lives to replicate it's genes for the next generation. Many males (including humans) are willing to risk life and limb for the chance to bang. Some people fail which you can see in this thread.
Is reproduction the only purpose in life? No of course not, but to deny it is ridiculous.

>on the autism spectrum if that makes any difference, i don't think it does
I think that would make him a poor sample of the general population user.

Having children is a fundamentally selfish act but life feels so pointless without them so the problem reproduces itself endlessly. Childless women aren't childless through idealism though, they are just absolutely picky cunts who thought the party would never end.

Is it only this one individual?
Make sure you keep him far away from your family. Dont let him near your child. Thats abnormal, even for antinatalists

>Having children is a fundamentally selfish act
You haven't had much experience caring for children have you?

Its the most selfish and selfless act a man and a woman can do.

they want to be cool wine aunts

Attached: 1533837279438.png (750x400, 499K)

some other people have scoffed at the idea of us having kids but this guy was pretty explicitly offensive on several occasions.

Feminism realllly fucked people up. Women have led the way in degeneracy and individualism. It’s best to stay away from people like that, because once they know you’re having a family, they’ll make it their mission to shame and embarrass you for it, in the hopes of making you miserable.
I found an easy way to cut ties with my wife’s roastie friends, and any wine aunts in the extended family. “Gee, I can’t imagine living only for myself, with no kids to raise. It’s such a lifelong reward and brings so many great things into our lives. I feel horrible for people who can’t have kids.” Then immediately end the conversation and don’t let them respond. They’ll disappear from your life real quick.

Based fertile black queen

Attached: 2709754F-9FF1-44DE-9DC8-B7594F60991D.jpg (1080x1296, 201K)

Only if you're a kike. You seem terrified of happy white men with an Asian wife and a big family.

Attached: 1559381013029.png (1020x681, 970K)

based

>Having children is a fundamentally *selfless act

Fixed that for you. If it was a selfish act these cunts wouldn't be so apprehensive towards it .

show bob

I have an aunt who is crazy wealthy, owns several dealerships and is on the board of directors for a mid-sized local telecommunications company.
Lives in a huge house. Owns multiple race horses, a yacht, several cars...
... her biggest regret is having no kids. Until I started letting her have time with my kids, she was damn near suicidal. My children have given her a new purpose in life (and someone to write a will for - which she's done).
But yeah, the successful bachelorette meme is cancer. Women want kids. Even if they convince themselves they don't, that decision will bit them in the ass, eventually.

>chink wife meme

Attached: 97a825f89c85d6fb585ab2e6f309ca18eef40c4a8fa5d0b1f90401022ef64f69.png (1592x668, 50K)

I mean let the man marry whomever he wants. At least he replacing people. Most of society sees that as untrendy and old school. Fuck that. Have babies and make sure your daughters aren’t whores.

>what are the social ramifications in 10 years when they're in their smack in the middle of their 40's, still single and one of their "fur babies" have died of old age?

I know one of these women around that age, when her cat died she just got another.

The others are casual anti natalists, mainly out of spite,jealousy, whatever
The other guy is a straight up sociopath who latches onto the anti "breeder" community for some kind of direction
I remember some user was posting screenshots from some anti natalist sub reddit. Disturbing stuff on there

The negress wife is the real redpill

Attached: 3B9B0FE4-3AE7-4EAA-B414-8B27EEFDDBA3.jpg (480x480, 27K)

I think the user you're replying to used the word drywall to specify that the childless woman would be screaming at the walls inside her apartment, not the exterior.
In Australia drywall is usually called plaster board or Gyprock (generic trademark), maybe it's called something else in Europe?
I've noticed that Americans use that specific word a lot as well, I think it's just a dialect thing, not an actual obsession with the material.

You have to cut ties completely with a person like this. They’re absolutely not joking and will make it their mission to make your family miserable.

>Sallow skin
>Fuzzy hair
user pls think of the children

Childless roasties are the worst, I'm currently renting a room from one. She is absolutely awful, ignorant, stupid, aggressive. Basically relies on "friends" and family to extract her existence from, always telling them what to do.
She told me about her "friend" who was trying to figure her life out and making allowances for her family, landlady said
>stop thinking about your mum, just do what you want to do
Nice
She did this the other day
>I'm going to the shop do you want anything
I'm like, "yeah you can grab me a couple of beers, I'm not an alchy but will take a drink occasionally, she replies
>No sorry I'm not buying you beer, sorry but NO
In a really aggressive way.
Don't fucking ask then bitch, I don't care the fucking shop is 1 minute away. It's not like she's a non drinker either, just doesn't drink much/often
She has all this kind of shit round her house
Absolutely nauseating

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 17.49.16.png (528x607, 534K)

Miscegkikes like yourself deserve to be stoned, Black Nationalists are okay, White for white, black for black.

No doubt about that friend. Especially when you get to see them up close without all the makeup ;)

Attached: funwblacks520-sexy-sheboon-in-real-life.webm (202x360, 1.88M)

>50% std rate (60% don’t even know it) and 70 iq
Nigger begone.

Cut them out. Stop meeting those people. You guys shit on Arabs but at least we are supportive of having kids and maintaining the culture.

They’ll be fine. They will just be a little brown with frizzy hair

>le tendie spencer cartoons
SEETHING

Attached: 1556959937342.jpg (2361x1748, 1.05M)

So I was perusing a room rental site looking for another place and I found another one, female landlady and her kitchen

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 17.51.58.png (384x538, 284K)

I honestly believe that we will see a huge uptick in women 40+ just offing themselves. The smart ones will adopt and put the instinct to use, others will go crazy like those people with weird silicone "reborn babies". I personally couldn't imagine a future for myself without children. Too many women brainwashed and not told harsh trurth of limited reproductive time. A varg video redpilled me on getting a husband asap when I was 25. I should still be able to have 4-5 kids if all goes well.

They don't feel secure in their beliefs so they look for every oppertunity to affirm themselves.

>Arabs
We don’t need advice on stoning and raping the kids, mahmoud.

Get one of those giant tortoises that your great grandkids will inherit

That’s one ugly drawing of christ chan

>Cope
I have a beautiful family and I couldn’t be happier. I wish that on anyone who wishes to have a strong nuclear family.

Attached: forest gump.jpg (949x480, 43K)

>mention that i want to get married and have kids before my 20s are over
>boomer parents tell me not to get married or have children until i am over 35
>tell my dad im not going to wait till im near 40 like my mom did so my children are healthy and not autistic fuckups like me
>dad screams at me saying im an insensitive bitch and all i feel is the satisfaction of knowing im right

My sister is one of them, constantly posturing herself as a cool aunt and posting pictures of her dog and such on social media. Can confirm that she's actually anxiety ridden over being single in her mid 30s. It's very depressing, my mom is very hard on her over all the time. Ever since she turned 30 and hadn't had an actual bf for 5 years, she basically gave up on her and then started hounding me to hurry up and give her grandkids.

Also, men kill themselves much more often than women, white men especially

Attached: 4oNN819.jpg (1058x1099, 133K)

Show tits
Also
>female varg tard
Wew

>50% STD rate
This user is exaggerating. R r r right?

And amples amount of loneliness and depression, yet the fancy wine you keep buying doesn’t fill the void. So you try sleeping around yet everyman you fuck has no intention of staying with a post menopause bag of wrinkles. But hey at least you’re cool, right?

they love wine that's for sure. Dogs too for some reason.

Attached: im_ready_to_settle_down_with_a_nice_guy7.jpg (852x1079, 147K)

Yep
My landlady mentioned the National Lottery and I said
> I don't agree with it they finance a group called Mermaids which aggressively pushed kids into transgenderism without parental approval then lobbies for the kids to be taken by child services if they object
She sat there squirming in her seat because
>She's a good person and supports LGTB bullshit
The dissonance was palpable, she didn't know what to think because an "authority" hasn't told her what to think
When you think about the bell curve and how women are more likely to be average in intelligence you start to understand why marketing and propaganda are so effective against them

Why aren't you happy in your own country ?

Do it user. Give your mom the grandkids she wants. Establish the family.

I recently experienced this as well. I expected people to respond favorably, especially women. Who would be upset that my wife and I were were having a baby?
Her sister was positively frigid about it, asking if we were "ready" and not responding to texts for days. One of my friends, a dude, was congratulatory at first but then started making comments about how it was the "end" of our social status quo.
People get weird. They see you taking a big step, and they become depressed they haven't made it there yet, or jealous. It's fucking odd.

Because I’m Palestinian you fuck. I’d be glad to return.