So what is Jow Forums's excuse to not follow suit?

So what is Jow Forums's excuse to not follow suit?

Attached: 8chan.png (960x710, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bunkerchan.xyz/leftypol/
github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet
127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/?:users/13E1NfoEM9eYfxk3mZQTLW5qYBekTp5W7v:pol:catalog
docs.ipfs.io/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OK, I'm the eternal GenZ, what's ZeroNet?

Boomer millennial computer idiot here with a website business. Give me a quick run down on what this means, as if you're explaining it to your grandfather.

The got rid of CD/DVD. they are coming for our guns.

ZeroNet is decentralized and Jow Forums was designed as a centralized platform.
Decentralized services are more resilient to shut it down attempts, but they also force you to relay every content you access.
ZeroNet is a software for hosting and accessing content as "websites" on a decentralized network. Every website you access gets saved on your computer and relayed to everyone else who needs to access the same website. There's no central server, the website is entirely sent to you by other users, so you can't take the website down without seizing everyone's computers.

nice link fuckface, how do you get to it?

people who understand how computers work are using them for their intended purpose; communication.

I've long gone decentralized. Just not here. The lengths you have to go to by going underground just for ordinary chit chat, yet alone anything genuinely extremist which ironically I don't do.

Attached: dat smile.gif (500x240, 1.27M)

its an extension

look for it nigger..

It downloads the entire website to your computer?

No, only content you accessed iirc

Sounds like that would quickly eat up my hard drive space.

If they die then I would imagine it going offline.

I wish I had the post by some user on how insecure zeronet is.

Yes, it kinda will if you access too much stuff, not that much though.
It's not meant for accessing illegal content, it's just decentralized, so taking the illegal content down will be a challenge.
If you access it, you can probably still be tracked by your ISP unless you are using Tor.

How do you get the list of where the websites are stored? You'd have the query something to start.

>Implying glowniggers aren't tracing everyone who is downloading zeronet

nice try glownigger. we all know tor is compromised. you have to pay for a real VPN based in a non un country

Because I guess it somehow makes it easier for gookm00t to sell our private data to glowniggers and antifa terrorist cells.
And mobsters, I remember something about mobsters...

You have a list of "official" websites by the devs to start from, or you can find links on the normal web.
Try to use ZeroTalk from the main panel, people are posting links to eight chan there.
You can ask anything there.
It is compromised, but if you are an user you will probably not be targeted.
It's too costly for the government/police to track every single Tor user, so if you are not a declared shooter or a pedo file sharer, you are probably safe in numbers.
Even if they were, they can't do anything unless they track you inside the network while you are doing something illegal.
You can be tracked everywhere. If you don't want to be tracked, you can encrypt stuff with a VPN, but still the VPN can be glowniggered.

It's always a classic Anglo trick.
>Hey your site is taken down go to this strange website so we can have your IP and info easily.

I've been hanging out on zeronet all morning.
It works surprisingly well.

Its a little bit like tor onion sites - you have to know the address to get there. There are some links to some sites in the main "Hello ZeroNet" page.

Attached: 1538066763828.jpg (550x520, 50K)

>You have a list of "official" websites by the devs to start from, or you can find links on the normal web.
I'm not talking about a list of websites, I'm talking about a list of computers where the websites are stored on. What does it use instead of a DNS record pointing to a single IP?

Since when was this site shutdown by internet service providers, faggot?

Oh yes, it's like BitTorrent, it has trackers and it gets a list of peers from the trackers.

imagine being kicked from the internet LMAO neet cucks

Eight chan wasn't shut down by their ISP, but by Cuckflare.
Cloudflare should never be used anywhere, and I don't know why the fuck they used it. It is a notorious glownigger company who is centralizing the web and man-in-the-middleing everything, being able to intercept all requests to the websites they control.

Hosted websites use an address similar to a bitcoin wallet address. Same type of key.
They even start with the number 1

I downloaded Zer0net on one of my androids and needed to use a link on St0rmfront to find atechan.
/qresearch/ is up and running with about 10 posts.
It sucks....Q will NEVER post there

As far as I understand its a hash based ipfs
Similar to how magnet links work, I think.
You ask for a file by asking for a hash, and then find peers that have that file.

Attached: uncle fester.jpg (429x473, 22K)

Most of /leftypol/ went here glowniggers.
bunkerchan.xyz/leftypol/

Oh FUCK! They’ve gone to the DARK WEB! That’s scary and unknown, right? Let’s make a movie about that

> browse cp and gore at ZeroNet &chan
> get arrested because data is saved on your puter
Must be fun

Attached: 1560195682067.jpg (250x237, 5K)

Gore is not illegal, but good luck browsing CP, you will get v&.
Oh, you can delete data from websites and entire websites from your computer so you stop seeding it. Still not a great idea to browse illegal shit.

Okay, thanks for the explanation. Now, is it user friendly?

>hang on these 1’s and 0’s form a kid sucking dick

bro do you even know how the internet works? You're always downloading webpages.

Not normie friendly you can be sure about that, but if you aren't boomer-tier on using a computer you should be able to use it.
It can still have problems such as content not loading or websites loading slowly, since it's decentralized, that's why centralization is usually preferred, it's more stable.

They will just force ISPs to block ZeroNet now you fuggin noobs. People who stand up against the gubermnd always get squashed like little cockroaches. They will come after leaked content like their lives depend on it and shut it down before goyim know.

Attached: 1564814396569.gif (300x200, 1.23M)

>P2P
This shit isn't going to make me contribute to hosting in order to use it, right? I'm not going to put myself through the risks that come with hosting a site if I don't get any of the protections.

>downloading webpages
From their FAQ:

> What happens when someone hosts malicious content?
The ZeroNet sites are sandboxed, they have the same privileges as any other website you visit over the Internet.
< You are in full control of what you are hosting.
> If you find suspicious content you can stop hosting the site at any time.

You're the hoster now.

You can always use a VPN to bypass the ISP block.
It does. You can stop seeding a website and delete it from your computer if you want, but all accessed content is automatically added to your seeding list.

I dont understand NONE of what you and the Australian is saying. So say me this way in yep or no: is 8ch safe to use or will police or hackers be able find me easy if I will to post on it now that it is that zeronet thing?

this. deep package inspections too, not just ports.

I don't want to get fucked by copyright faggots.

So is the only problem the instability? Because I'm sold, then.

So, if I'm understanding this correctly, the more people who use it, the faster it gets?

>Blockchain idiocy
Yikes

Sounds good in theory, but you're downloading potentially dangerous websites and hosting them

Surely nothing could go wrong with that

It's p2p, like torrenting.

You have all the problems of P2P protocols, but if you are OK with those then it's a possibility for decentralized communication and hosting.
Yeah, that's kinda it, just like BitTorrent. It's not 100% reliable on the speed side of things, but the idea is that if there's more peers, there's more and closer people sending stuff to you so it's faster.
It does have blockchain shit, but the main protocol is more like BitTorrent, not blockchain.
Yep, you will be hosting the shit you access. You can delete them if you accidentally download illegal shit, but downloading it without noticing is a possibility.

I'll wait to use the service until there's a version that allows for leaching; I'd be willing to host on a computer that can't be connected to me IRL, but not my fucking PC.

Your internet? Lol no.

Basically if you browse content on the internet, your browser stores some files on your harddisk for faster access - if you reload the page e.g. - BUT you do not seed this content to others on the internet (from your browsers/puter perspective)

With ZeroNet (node) running on your personal puter at home, you download content/cache website data and seed it to others using peer-to-peer protocols.

> Are ZeroNet files and protocols encrypted? IDK

The decentralized network

>will police or hackers be able find me easy
yes.
There's way around this, but if you're too stupid to understand how, you're too stupid to be safe on inf, and too stupid to be worth listening to on my inf.
So I'm glad you won't go :)

You can technically leech already, just browse the website and then delete it when you are done. They probably won't add an automatic leeching feature since seeding is essential for the survival of the network.
If you know JavaScript, you could write a script to auto-delete everything you download.

Can you control your upload bandwidth like with uTorrent?

What you is saying that on zeronet some third party can see what I am seeing on my screen and see what I am doing, typing, looking at and stuff? This sound like a gods way for lawmen to put my ass on a watch list so fuck all of that.

You can help protect yourself by using trusted proxies, running scriptblockers, and not downloading everything you see.

Sounds like a worse version of freenet.

Even if they're encrypted what you need to understand is that they can still see who you are, and what general traffic you've got going on.
So if they see you p2p, that's a yellow flag.
if they see what looks similar to verified red flag content, they then escalate you higher.
If they can match your traffic up against the content they think you're doing, they'll out you like *that*.
So what do you do to change your traffic up? what do you do to mask it?
It's not very hard. So don't give it away.

This German knows what the fuck he is talking about.

Zeronet is even worse regarding glow niggers.
They send out cp.
You download it.
You host it.
Now you are a pedo.
Good luck after arrest and in prison.

I don't think so. You can limit disk usage per website (they are limited by default, and will ask for more storage once it maxes out), but you can't limit bandwidth usage.
You could use an external tool to limit it, though.
It's a more normie version of freenet. One click configuration and instant access to conversation hubs.

No, not what you type etc.
But if some third party lists all IPs of ZeroNet nodes for probably illegal content they may knock at your door.

>so fuck all of that
yes

I'd need to be able to prevent uploads of the data, if the upload occurs before the data is deleted, that isn't good enough. Is the extension open source, so that I could modify that to not upload in the first place?

see for better explanation

The best way to enhance this would be to set up nodes in non-pozzed countries and have them rehost to www mirrors

Yes.
github.com/HelloZeroNet/ZeroNet
Not an extension, though, it's a standalone software and it runs a local server on your computer.

IN CASE ANYONE'S CURIOUS
127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/?:users/13E1NfoEM9eYfxk3mZQTLW5qYBekTp5W7v:pol:catalog

Now, obvious security risks aside (protect yourselves dumbasses - in particular learn where ZN is storing pages on your computer so you can purge when necessary) this seems like a bretty gud idea. My only question is, how do people determine which page is authoritative if multiple conflicting changes happen to a page within enough time that they haven't finished propagating?

Lmao so basically just the perfect honeypot.

>Click here for free vidya
>Instantly saves any compromising content to your HD. Even if you delete, still evidence of being downloaded.
>Vanned

Easiest fucking way for glowniggers to take down anybody they want by planting any evidence they want

zeronet turns you in to a host for whatever random uploaded to the site
I cannot think of a worse model for an anonmous image board

if you want a chan just go to text-based and use tor

to think that all the Q boomers were on 8 ch, and now they're downloading and trying to browse zeronet I have no idea WTF Jim Watkins is thinking

> Best scenario
What the other Hans says

Yeah this looks incredibly risky.

They can already plant evidence on your computer though multiple methods.
ZeroNet can be used to do that, yes, but it's nothing different from various other services and protocols.
You should protect yourself on any platform, don't rely on a single protocol or service for security.

I knew once that Beta and VHS were taken that the guns would be next.

Attached: zeronet1.png (986x3985, 452K)

Attached: zeronet2.png (1008x1268, 112K)

>Sounds like that would quickly eat up my hard drive space.
And make you personally liable for all the content anyone posts

It's not the server hosting the website that's the issue, it's getting DDOS protection that caused this shit. Speaking of which, what's to stop fags from DDOSing double chan on zeronet? Also Is there any hope of double chan coming back to normal or is zeronet here to stay?

>non un country
LMAO You know there are only 6 of those in the world right and most of those barely have internet access

You realize that as soon as you open a webpage with that content on it, you've downloaded it, right? It gets downloaded to a temp directory and deleted, but then, that's just an automated way of doing what you're doing manually in ZN, so there's no difference.
The glowie is not impeded by you acting legit. If he wants you on CP charges, he will get you on CP charges. There's no recourse, you either comply with the orthodoxy at all levels of your public and private life, or you live with knowing that you can be destroyed on the whim of the system.

may as well be telling people to piratebox, my man.
Who's going to pay for those? and of these "non-pozzed countries," which ones don't actually cave to international finance pressure? Remember this isn't just the US you're dealing with, this is the entirety of ZOG that we've been able to thoroughly piss off. So poland, .io/.cr/.to, etc, they're not exactly going to go to bat for 8pol with the kind of heat they've got going on, let alone the individual companies you're going to go to within those countries, who are also able to be directly pressured by multiple ZOG-comped arms of governments and international finance.
Don't play this game from top-down, is all I'm suggesting.
If you really want a clearnet version, it has to be both replicable and volatile. maybe a hidden service to point to unlisted ip addresses, if you really want to autist this out and make it persistent.
In fact, it sounds like a fun project.

I’m pretty sure you have no basis for this accusation, but I’m not sure how exactly one could prove this isn’t happening. I was planning on going home and making learning how to make a web app with it, but now I’m nervous.

don't browse cp then?

You don't host that content, you dumb Brazilian nigger.
Yes, some glow nigger can post cp on here.
This will be gone as soon as I close my browser.
With this shit, I would not only grab it, forward it to other computers and who the fuck would have the time to look through every single jpg that you downloaded while surfing.
And even if you found something and deleted it, you would have already sent it to other computers.

Basically like forwarding everything you download from here to all sorts of e-mail contacts.

Yes, a glow nigger could hack my computer and put content that way. Still I wouldn't host that automatically and it's a bit of work.

With this shit there is no work.

I don't know this protocol but it reminds me a bit off ipfs docs.ipfs.io/ just reading the basics I mean

Be on Q research.
Glowies post cp, gore shit and other crap.
It's already bad enough to take a look at it.

I didn't say that they can plant evidence using the normal web.
The thing is that glowniggers can already get you through various methods if they want to.
Why don't all the pedos from Tor websites get arrested? They won't go after everyone.
If you have eight chan which has currently 900 users seeding, they won't track and take down everyone, you are "safe" in numbers like when yo use Tor.

>DDOS on an indirect service
that's not how that works, I'm pretty sure.
It's p2p, unless literally everyone in your swarm is getting LOIC'd, you're not going to be unable to download the new copies of the site.
Can you DDOS a torrent? How about bitcoin?
if this zeronet thing doesn't pan out well, I'd probably just use ron's coin he abandoned.

To anyone using this, please remember that zeronet stores your uploads to sites with a unique user ID, so anyone can find everything you posted across multiple sites and potentially dox you, to prevent this you need to manually generate a new user ID for each site you visit, and just generate a new ID every week or so in general as well so you dont have a continuous post history.

Imagine living in egypt with filthy sandniggers and nothing else.

Attached: disgusted-cat.jpg (760x460, 88K)

People:
>"8ch is a violence-inciting den of criminals and shady sociopaths that peddle CP and mass shoot people!"
8ch:
>"Untrue, we are an imageboard of peace! It's a simple forum where any normal person can come and talk about anything they want"
Also 8ch:
>"Hello, as of today we operate exclusively from deepweb which you can't access without being in the third circle of esoteric IT (that place where some people incite violence and peddle CP)"

PR suicide (inb4 >caring about newbies coming)

Attached: 1346992621046.gif (650x450, 170K)

Yeah, this is a thing.
Always use OPSEC everywhere, and take care of your security if you are paranoid or dealing with potentially v&-able content.

>Why don't all the pedos from Tor websites get arrested?
Actually they get arrested.
>you are "safe" in numbers
They want to shut Q res DOWN.
900 is nothing.
And it's placing a huge marker on yourself plus an easy way to really take you down without any special work involved.
Post cp.
Grab IPs.
Send IPs to local police saying that you would host cp.
Good luck explaining that shit.

>Everything must be sanitized for normie consumption

man, thats sounds like a classic CIA or FBI honeypot, you know, like, when the bitcoin used to be a lure for criminals because the currency was "untrackable".

I want my package deeply inspected too!

Hit the nail on the head. Accidentally browse some cp that a glownigger put up, who just so happened to be running a "sting", records you seeding the illegal shit. You get V& a while later, and are dead to rights.

The more cars on your driveway the longer it takes for you to get through. Any P2P that moves a lot of data will slow your internet even to the point that reading your email takes forever. This is why real server nodes are near those places where the big cables are located. Downloading won't be a problem but response time to requests will be for sure because your outbound traffic will be like Tokyo subway.