>only reply calls you a spook
>post again 5 minutes later
>while still supposedly rampaging
>get called a glownig and a kike
>be told to not do it and to stop being a faggot
>whole thread gets nuked after only 4 replies
>no one else on 8ch even noticed it
>8ch is now down forever because they apparently love mass shooters

Attached: timeline.png (1374x1038, 595K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=yKPdbEAmWGE
twitter.com/EPPOLICE/status/1157698560126857217
brighteon.com/304cfc4e-1786-46c8-a0c5-9439f8819c35
cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-shooting-death-toll-rises-today-2019-08-05-timeline-suspected-shooter-patrick-crusius/#
wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8pm helsinki time in el paso
time.is/El_Paso
archive.is/OEVeT
archive.is/OEVeT
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I
youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>only replies you saw
>while you're supposed to be mowing people down

Attached: replies.png (1058x684, 269K)

>what are timezones

According to Jim Watkins somebody else posted the manifesto...

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=yKPdbEAmWGE

hehe I dunno not like that's included in the OP you shill glownigger kike

Attached: time.png (716x168, 27K)

>even though you can't upload pdfs on mobile
I was curious about this, I assumed it would be possible and didn't check.

Don't forget about the confirmed posts we have made by the FBI on 8ch.

Attached: 1565085910320.png (1544x1926, 392K)

Jow Forums officially has their very own black op psyop.

Who capped the post you faggot?

and swamp gas, don't forget the swamp gas

Don't forget about the most disturbing discovery.

Attached: S9ds4Cd.png (1304x2152, 818K)

Ok. i'm blind sry.

How poetic lol

Ahh the time zones, it all makes sense now
btw how did hotwheels get the site shut down?
i thought he sold infinity like 2 years ago.

he did sell, but he's still associated with it
>cripplechan
and he's jewish

Jow Forums and infinity chan are infested with government agents. They are not even honeypots at this stage, but more of a fake front for intelligence agency events and a means to create a detailed false narrative. Because the lapdog media does its best to scare normies away from Jow Forums at every turn, a lot of media consumers will never visit the sites. However, by constantly pimping Jow Forums as this racy exciting forbidden place the media also maintains the mystique and allure of the website, meaning there is always a fresh crop of normies who will visit, act as witnesses to the latest intelligence agency scam, then become part of the fuel for the psyop. This is exactly what has happened with the Christchurch Shooting hoax.

Attached: Glowinthedark.jpg (843x800, 79K)

No shit sherlock that is why we never joined you on that shitshow.
Obviously the feds are done with it if they shut it down.
Hiroshima > Hotwheels

Yep. Everything about both that and the garlic festival attrocity stinks to high heaven. Didn't Project Veritas catch some dude on tape saying Dems bus crazies about the country to perform encouraged acts of political violence? And what ever happened to that training camp for jihadis that got accidentally exposed down by the border? None of this shit is spontaneous any more. If it ever was, in fact, who knows?

Attached: 1564851169986.gif (222x240, 372K)

Attached: 1543726281274.jpg (492x449, 48K)

Attached: 700d32394e1c2c90a7fff872b0b82cda1da2722adff22e200550203f9dd3f014.png (542x700, 949K)

I forgive u, you can upgrade from glownigger to normal potatonigger now

Because it was an intel community event, but it's unclear which community.

the time on the tweet could be Pacific time for all we know.

Thank you

Someone check the tweet right now before they take it down

This thread is Godly

El Paso is MT

Do the rifle and the bullets mentioned in the manifesto match up with what was used in the attack?

Well, it was a civilian AK47, which anyone even slightly knowledgeable about weapons could tell you from the magazine shape alone, but shit didn't match up such as that whole line about needing insulation gloves since it would overheat, but surveillance photo shows the gunman clearly without any gloves.

This is media running hog wild and I doubt the veracity of the whole manifesto shit. It's just too convenient.

Attached: fellow whites called out.jpg (1024x704, 144K)

1PM EASTERN TIME

Attached: file.png (980x346, 77K)

yes but it shows the local time for wherever you, the user, is. Someone needs to match it up.

Bump.
This seemed like bullshit "evidence" since day one. It really seemed the "manifesto" was a cobbled mess, a leftist caricature of their enemy.

Attached: 1523831890463.jpg (773x433, 72K)

wut

Attached: 1565024168256.png (626x151, 17K)

Wait..waht... are you implying this was a cointelbro boperdation?

Bump

>This seemed like bullshit "evidence" since day one. It really seemed the "manifesto" was a cobbled mess, a leftist caricature of their enemy.
That's why they always take action INSTANTLY after these false flags. so that people don't have time to figure out wha happened. They push censorship INSTANTLY.

What about the document posted before the manifesto that had the suspect's name?

If the manifesto was a hoax it would require foreknowledge of both the suspect's name and the weapon used.

Bump

Glowniggers btfo!

>calling fellow Anons "brothers"
>not just "bros"
ya, this shit glows

That’s 11:03 MST then

>before
Based on what? Screenshots taken with the local time of whoever posted the screenshots? You do know that both Jow Forums and cripplechan shows post times in local time, right?

Does it matter? When I look at the tweet it says 10:03 even though I am in Suomi

twitter.com/EPPOLICE/status/1157698560126857217

that's not how timezones work

>file name: p.crusius.pdf
like a thousand suns

This glows

means you aren't logged into twitter

Yes, Pekka. But that's not how imageboards work.

the media called the manifesto a hoax and then suddenly forgot that it was a hoax

>Nobody ever saves a pic and uses it in their own stupid posts.
K.

What time zone do they use for people who are not logged in? The poster or UTC or what?

Funny just saw this about Fox14 in El Paso announcing a shooting before it happened...grain of salt, etc:

brighteon.com/304cfc4e-1786-46c8-a0c5-9439f8819c35

Wait this says the first death was BEFORE 10 am
cbsnews.com/news/el-paso-shooting-death-toll-rises-today-2019-08-05-timeline-suspected-shooter-patrick-crusius/#

Attached: 57D78AE9-80E2-463D-BC51-13DD929E62B2.jpg (1242x1085, 411K)

For some reason i have huge hole in my memory for saturday night, i can vaguely remember going into a threat where twitter cunt was just blatenty tell stories about that were never gonna happen , i remember going through the replies and was not a single one calling out cunt om his lies , it was fucked up , and i made a comment about they all must be leftest cunts because nobody dare answer anyhing differently.. was their a leftist infestation problem saturday night
Did anybody feel like they had entered a thread where nobody appeared to speak good English
What the fuck actually happened ?

>What time zone do they use for people who are not logged in? The poster or UTC or what?
If they were clever, it would be some kind of geoIP best guess.

Can you show me a source that states otherwise, glownigger?

Of course they'd forget. The narrative took hold and media are not ones to let a good narrative go to waste.
They managed to take down cripplechan on it, first by getting cloudflare to take them down, then by complaining to the service providers of a completely legitimate business who took their ENTIRE service offline just over a couple of tweets.

Imageboards don't fit into their nicely curated internet.

Nevermind wrong date

Jesus you guys are fucking retarded.

No the timeline glows not your post

the poster as indicated by the "from El Paso, TX"

Who here has phimosis?

Well I logged in now and it says 08:03PM instead of 10:03AM

wolframalpha.com/input/?i=8pm helsinki time in el paso

Says 8pm Pekka time is 11am in El Paso

The Unix time conversion is sound, so the post was made 10:15 local time on cripplechan. But the shooting started just before 11:00 local time according to news reports.

Attached: ep.jpg (875x577, 218K)

time is based on your system not the posters that means nothing
you glowniggers are just trying to hide your crimes by making fake evidence you can discredit

>The Unix time conversion is sound
The Unix time of what?

bro in all honesty I don't doubt this thread at all. because the FBI did the exact thing for the Boston Marathon thing. someone on 4chins posted exactly what was going to happen before it legit went down as described. scary shit yo.

That's for twitter. The 8ch 'screenshots' are from the archive, which shows all date/time in UTC.
El Paso is -7UTC. OP is a retarded faggot that used the local PD tweet and the archive for 8ch. It clearly shows the shooter posted an hour before he started shooting.

People like (you) have no place in Trump's America, get out.

Attached: trump-israel-museum.jpg (968x681, 48K)

Archive link to that thread, OP?

Glow harder faggot.

Attached: nigger.png (657x334, 14K)

a likely story, you have to go back er... whoops your board got shutdown, too bad. Now GTFO

Mountain Time is GMT-6 vs our GMT+2
time.is/El_Paso

Even then he’s 10 hours from home. It would’ve had to have been uploaded on mobile which isn’t possible

archive.is/OEVeT

You're a disrespectful little cocksucker. I'm not concerned with your opinion, that I can deal with. But you are a fucking STRANGER here. You don't live here. You've NEVER lived here. Your wife never lived here. You don't have any skin in the game here. You don't in any way belong in this group. And you have the nerve to be mouthy, shitty, and disrespectful. To add to it, you RARELY offer an opinion, just hateful rhetoric.
And I'm telling you, you think you get to run your mouth because you can't be touched. You're a troll under a bridge in another town. A bridge I drive over A LOT. Just like the side mirror on your truck, I'm a lot closer than I appear. Learn your fucking timezones.

MKUltra? To try and separate Trump from his base?

The el paso shooter was a lefty false flagger.

>according to news reports.
WTF I LOVE FAKE NEWS NOW

Of the cripplechan post... If you look at the page source.

Attached: unix.jpg (768x863, 470K)

Ok children for homework,
Everyone should write a manifesto.
Whenever some spook glownigger mkultra fag kike posts one we all post ours as replies.
Whenever an event happens, we post ours.
Minecraft will be a much more interesting place

Hello fellow agents in this thread!

Anyway the most ironic part about this whole saturday shooting thing was they set up this whole psy op to take down anonymous chan boards and demonize the "white supremacy" boogie man is that a the guy in Dayton Ohio was a complete wild card and ruined their whole narrative they were trying to set up.

They were too busy setting up el paso that an antifa leftist went on shooting rampage totally unknown to them and ruined their el paso plan which they tried so hard to manufacture. Notice there's no actual proof the el paso guy is a white supremacist but it's being pushed and everyone's just going along with it. Three letter agencies are getting sloppy

Attached: 1563310413662.gif (600x334, 3.23M)

Back to plebbit?

Got a link to archived post?

Attached: 1550578607297.jpg (1024x439, 24K)

1. 10 hours from home. Drove through the night without sleep? How was he staying awake?

2. Uploaded pdfs, which can't be done on mobile.

3. Uploaded pdf with his first initial and FULL LAST NAME on it, on 8ch. Any regular there would not do that.

4. Uploaded at the last possible minute.

5. Everyone told him to eat shit, and even then the thread got nuked after only FOUR replies (very very quickly). I've reported CP before and it still took 30+ minutes for a mod to take care of it.

6. 8ch takedown should be extremely concerning. The language about it is vague,and NO ONE encouraged him to do it. No one talks about the ACTUAL thread posted by him, precisely because everyone was calling him a retarded glownigger and it was shut down immediately

You sound upset.

Attached: 1550578471138.jpg (677x640, 32K)

archive.is/OEVeT

>twitter
>bunch of barely coherent lefty platitudes being repeated over and over
>every post reads like an unfinished AI wrote it
How is any of this surprising to you? 90% of twitter is literal bots run by twitter itself, 5% is bots run by others, 4.999% are essentially bots for all intents and purposes and the remaining .001% are Jow Forums and assorted unrelated coherent thinkers constantly evading bans. It's the future, user. Welcome to the future.

archive.is/OEVeT

>And what ever happened to that training camp for jihadis that got accidentally exposed down by the border?

The FBI took over, bulldozed the entire thing, destroying almost all of the evidence, then some bleeding cunt Lib judge let all the muslims off. After that it was completely memoryholed. Oh yeah, and keep in mind the FBI knew about it for month as the local police kept telling them about it and did nothing. The only reason it was revealed was because the local police got tired of waiting for the glownigger FBI to do something about it and raided it themselves.

Has very little to do with censorship for the sake of censorship. Just means to the end of disarming the US, same as it's been for decades. Really scary thinking about why people with so much power, clearly, would seek to disarm millions who are already no threat to them.

t. Boomer

Kek

Checked. You notice this was only archived once. One cripplechan user...without him none of us would have this.

Attached: 1560350313080.gif (360x332, 2M)

Every false flag is systematically dismantled and disproven by Jow Forums, nothing ever happens.

Attached: sorry.jpg (800x800, 755K)

lmao you're a fag

>Just means to the end of disarming the US
Banning dissenting voices is step 1, disarming the population is way down on the list.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD KIKES

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4I

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o - “How Israel censors the Internet”

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

Bump for the truth. 8/pol/ was a board of peace!