Is this the best country in Europe now?

Is this the best country in Europe now?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (800x500, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpc6fWburA0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=qbWGTjcECgI&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: A0FF29F5-A043-4AFB-8FD9-237D133DFC36.jpg (739x415, 35K)

no.

Now stop making these stupid threads.

Attached: 1523334327897.png (1024x912, 851K)

I'll put my money on Switzerland... kurwa!

Attached: 023e33c.jpg (1470x908, 243K)

That's not Hungary

Is that Poland or Monaco?

Monaco's flag has red upper half and white lower part, no way to confuse it with Polish flag.

I believe so, I will live there one day. I have learned some Polish but I need to pick up the pace

No. Fuck off, we're full.

Attached: 1512629056031.png (1131x1171, 274K)

Probably not, but it's making up ground in a hurry.

What if I'm Australian?

We're full fuck off

no

Yesss man. You get the chance to get laid with Polish wives, doesn't matter whether they are married or not. Polish culture is so tolerant, race and colour don't play role at all and Polish wives are always into this fun.

stop making these threads, stop bringing attention to us and leave us in peace. we're full fuck off usa niggers

In that case you're excused

>flag
Come back home or shut the fuck up

They have gay pride rallies in Poland, so no.

it's not a belgian flag though

no it's full of vodka drinking niggers, well it was until most of them came here

Russia

Attached: 15642374640470.gif (549x598, 325K)

>he don't know how last one ended

youtube.com/watch?v=Tpc6fWburA0

I wish they would start their own Reich-like ethno-state completely seperate from all the jewed out countries surrounding them and invite white Americans, Australians, Europeans fleeing as refugees from diversity, South Africans etc to come and settle there, and provide incentives for breeding for the best of their population and the new arrivals. They would have to greatly strengthen their military tho

Poland is ok but infiltrated/owned by western capital.

Attached: 1564242150255.png (979x921, 1.38M)

>Is this the best country in Europe now?
in the world you mean?

not if you retards keep talking about it
"white nationalists LOVE poland, here's why that needs to change"
"steps Poland can take to change its white nationalist image"
"why Poland and Poles should oppose white nationalism"
coming to a jewspaper near you!

as if any of us care

isn’t switzerland almost entirely replaced by foreigners?

No, this is.

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (255x170, 346)

Belgium is as big a dirty shithole as France. Crazy that you would say that

Nope

Attached: europepol.jpg (1024x975, 153K)

It might be cozy if not gypsies and turks. Poland is great because Germans with Russians took care of all minorities while balkan peninsula is filled with gypsies and turks which is weird considering you actually allied with hitler

pussy lol

Polish fertility is at 1.34 births per woman.
That tells you all you need to know. Almost everyone is miserable here, even the turbo-normalfags. In general Polish are incredibly fake, robotic and materialistic people. Those that aren't tend to drink themselves to death.

Attached: 1564996725891.jpg (593x767, 55K)

How did poos and niggers suddenly flood Poland since PiS came to power? Allegedly it's companies that don't need gov approval but they didn't do that during PO's rule despite them wanting to accept millions of rapefugees. Did PiS change the law to let companies freely import foreigners or did they make a deal with EU, or was it something else entirely?

Why are they bleeding?

Poland is eternal doomer hell

I love it but this guy really nailed the current polish mentality in a couple elegant sentences.

I just hope the eurocucks won't take away the guns

Attached: 60681922_192130425102315_5368646904058423278_n.jpg (1080x1232, 146K)

No.
It's ok, it has good economic growth, but is still lower than German states or Scandinavian countries in income. There is no "best" place in Europe for a mutt. You can go to Morocco, then you feel right at home.

but it's safer than germanic countries

All of Europe is literal dog shit in terms of quality of life compared to average US standards. Only Australia comes close to America. Fact is Europeand prefer apartment living. They live in flats that aroubt 600 square feet with thin walls. They also spend get taxed around 50% of their income, spend 45% of their income on housing, and then eat the remaining 5%. Contrast that with me, an American, who lives in a house with my own private yard, being taxed at a manageable bracket, spending 25% of my income on my mortgage. I will be able to save for retirement while also purchasing ownership of my property as opposed to burning money on rent. There is a reason these European families have 1 car for the whole family whole the average american family has 1.5-2 cars PER adult. I'm not riding no fucking bicycle to work.

Lately there's a huge push for faggot stuff from leftists.
Couple of days ago I read an article about some ngo group planning on travelling through rural Poland, where 100% of population is conservative, to spread their propaganda.
What the article failed to mention is that this whole action is sponsored by Sprite aka Coca Cola Company.

It's you mutts that push it on us.

Attached: 4273545247523.png (500x779, 164K)

Don't worry about the low birth rate. Once the Hasidic Jews are back in Poland your population will be only behind China and India

Attached: hassiden.jpg (1028x675, 115K)

Yes. This is true we pay a fuck ton of money for housing here. People prefer houses, but sometimes they can only afford apartments. A car here is something like price of car + 160-200% in taxes on said car, which make cars extremely expensive. Food prices is around 1.5x of the US.
Bonus info, bikes now have battery driven motors :-/

Who needs birth rate, when you can have good live, travel the world and Ukrainians will pay for your retirement?

Even with 500+ handouts people wont make children because they want life not kids, kids is like giving up on opportunities.

And pay 500,000$ a doctor

t. someone who lives in flyover country.

Where the jobs are things aren't any different from Europe.

Nah, Sweden is

European people have 1 car, because something like public transport exists and it's great, unlike in america, that doesn't even have a sidewalks.

Imagine working 10 hours a day for 10$/hour while commuting 2hours in each direction.

>this page exists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

We still have a way higher quality of living compared to Poland user

Not for long.
You're 25% niggerified right now. In one generation it will be like 50%.

would be better if not all the consevacucks here.

Is life quality measured by killings per capita?

well, when civilized world (i.e. America) built spaceships and rockets, we build these in Poland. Small houses for Holy Mary (always virgin)

Attached: kapliczka-przydrozna-lodzkie-2015-szymon-nitka-8273.jpg (1500x1000, 627K)

AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

Attached: Clipboard02.png (1080x904, 862K)

It is in top 3 thats for sure!

we have little girls attacking & robbing kebab stands
beware Swedish cucks

Attached: gang dziewczynek.jpg (960x960, 348K)

Retard, you remind me of our liberals

>poland
>european

kek

Attached: 1561848125378.jpg (4032x2268, 1.77M)

Get out the globalist district and visit the old town kurwa, 100% polish

Source? This looks like it is a racism, so I don't believe it.

no, it's much smaller than France

lol

Dilate

Warsaw commieblocks do not have burning cars outside of them either, much superior to Stockholm.

Polish roasties are the biggest whores and mudsharks in the U.K.
Your country is a shithole which is why 2 million u twats have moved to England in less than 10 years

Yes. The majority are not really Swiss. It's a diversityniggers wet dream. The cities are especially bad.

shut the fuck up, abdul

Attached: hehe.jpg (680x489, 57K)

No, their country is not a shithole at all, because all of their criminals moved here.

Warsaw commieblocks are of superior quality compared to your "housing"

>Ukrainians will pay for your retirement?
As far as they're even legal, they're not even getting minimum wage.

There is actually only 134k "Poles" (most of them ethnic minorities) in UK (this many registered post-brexit)
Keep believing anyone would want to move to UK.

I dislike Sweden, but I'd move there rather than to UK

You mean council houses? Our version of commieblocks. I agree. Visited Krakow this year, the new modern blocks are the best by far.

Most of them are now legal (more and more are getting legalized status) and they are now registered in ZUS (social fund)

There was a latest news that ZUS had a gigantic gains in recent years due to new payers.

There’s a Polish girl at my GF’s Zumba class who’s a right fucking whore. I go to the gym at the same time my girl does Zumba so I always get to see this bitch with her ass and pussy jammed in to the tightest Adidas leggings uv ever seen!
Her whole IG page is just her with her ass out.
If the rest of your countries women are like that then ur in big trouble...
Nation of whores

Pics or get the fuck out

Warsaw "commie" housing is the best in Poland

Attached: fsda8f97.png (1918x971, 3.83M)

youtube.com/watch?v=qbWGTjcECgI&feature=youtu.be

3rd world and always will be, no is the answer and them being white doesn’t change their retard status or level of aids.

From Poland doesn't mean Polish.

>flag
>talks about 3rd world

Attached: Swedish-Aryan-100%Viking.png (438x544, 13K)

o kurwa, rzeczywiście

Attached: 1500505128361.png (1579x1725, 1.44M)

Not yet, give it ten years.

Swedes are experts on the subject.

>flag
Yes, we have better standards of living in every single way and articles from trolls at breitbart doesn't change the fact that you retards only have a single highway in your entire nation and half your population doesn’t have permanent plumbing and no working sewage. Or that you are unable to travel anywhere in the world unless to go and work for a pittance building cottages for millionaires with no future pension. You are Europeans North Korean slaves basically and to top it all off, nobody likes you except for racist white Americans with polish ancestry lol

>here is this one picture of the same lady over and over
wow you really showed Poland this time! Maybe post the picture of the seven black people in the country next to to really get em.

UK, not Poland.

Try harder, Svennecuckold.

not sure if white swedecuck, a muslim, or a jew

your nation is a mess

I like Hungary, but have you ever flown into Budapest? Enjoy the graffiti and decay for the next 15 minutes until you arrive in the city center

>median salary 060 euro
>round, ugly, polack faces, cheap clothes, cheap food
advice Jow Forums
>UUUUUUU KURWA HUSARIA URRRRRAAAAAAA, 99% WHITES, OOOOOO SO GOOD I WANT TO BE DIRTY POLACK AND EAT SHIT

Poles are like "hahah the west is dying we're gonna be strong lololo" while working a slave jobs in western companies for 600 euro a month

Fuck Poorland

Attached: mf lo.jpg (495x495, 33K)

youre definitely a nonwhite though

We have jobs, you don't have any.

>cuckold
>catholic
Lmao good irony
Who said the polish doesn’t have a sense of humor ha, but it’s actually sad now that pollacks can’t get much work anymore since they have been outpriced by other Eastern Europeans, now they can’t even look forward to working on my house for less than minimum wage.

Why do Polish girls always go for the BBC whenever they get the opportunity?

yes

Yeah you have job and you are pay 600 euros, that why I say Krukowski

Him not having a job probably earns him more than you having two jobs all while you live in a Europe’s shithole. Where law and order can literally be bartered over vodka bottles.

Because polish men are disgusting.

keked

Slavs are unironically white Niggers.

Attached: 12166157_885148478247071_537180684_n.jpg (400x335, 34K)