Let's be honest

if a man has a job, a purpose, a loving familly a wife and friends he will never even think about becoming a fascist or go down the rabbit hole that leads to fascism because he has no resentment and envy fascism requires low tier human seething and envy to take root.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (645x773, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/patriarchy
hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a job
hahahahahahHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>If a man is comfortable he doesn't want things to change

Attached: 251ABF61-AF0A-42C0-BDD7-3C8AE6C6BCC8.jpg (502x610, 24K)

>a job

Attached: fresco.png (168x300, 11K)

until their kid calls them a Nazi for being a Nazi.

The dad is being authoritarian and their son or whoever calls them that.

let the white son do whatever they want get a 4 foot - 6 foot bong then and smoke weed at age 15/16 and you know just do whatever they like. Family have fascist elements to them. Sons aren't exactly allowed to decide themselves and sometimes really nothing at all.

It may not be a government entity. It's not called a white male patriarchy for just any old reason to as well.

Yes faggot and if every working class person was earning enough there would be no communism.

throw this in there to as well.

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/patriarchy

Patriarchy

social organization marked by the supremacy of the father in the clan or family, the legal dependence of wives and children, and the reckoning of descent and inheritance in the male line

supremacy. - this is what many leftist in the past have been fighting against alone.

>I'm an individualist
>I'm too much of a Chad to live in a society
the post

That's actually you, faggot

>fascism
What is fascism to you?
define it

whatever the fuck it is that Jow Forums and the alt rights brain is afflicted by

The inner workings of a leftist mind alone at times.

white nuclear family = nice clean white families
supremacy = patriarchy

White Nuclear Family + Supremacy = white supremacy. the right is a bunch of white supremacists and/or fascists alone at that point to as well then.

now you get what leftist jew antifa is fighting alone at times. Communist wing of Germany that sided with the bolshivek jews in Russia and/or hated Adolf Hitler for his views on those that caused white genocide in Russia alone in the end.

>anything i don't like is fascism
controversial and brave of you to say so in such plain english, Xianathan

No you faggots literally believe in fascism and then act surprised when normies want to get this shut down

Imagine believing all of this and not recognizing the POTUS sucks the cock of israel and corporate america

Wake up faggot

It stops being a game when you niggers break containment and commit mass murder. For most people it's not a binary thing between one group of internet SJW retards and another group of rabid seething violent fascist retards. Most people are normal they have friends and enjoy things.

>30% of millenial men are virgins and growing

That's a good excuse for a fascist revolution then.

You're wrong again leaf. Been married since I was 19, have kids, circle of close friends, good relationship with my family, the whole shebang. I support fascism because I have and love those things.

>have friends
No, what you have is a loose association of acquaintances held together by shared education, employment, and an overton window about as wide as my right nut.

The second you move, they are done with you.

dude it's not that high. I know you hope it is and want things to be this bad because that's your personal hell but that's not the case

Exactly, thanks for agreeing with me. Just showing you though and that's working as intended.

Bolshiveks jews genocided whites in Russia.
Antifa (jews more or so) Communist wing (opposition of Adolf HItler's Nazi (whites more or so) party in Germany in the 30s)
Modern Day Antifa (jews more or so) - fighting whites / white supremacy / white families / and/or white supremacy for that matter.

71% of the jews voted left / leftist or something like that.

I'm white only for the most part.

Might make more sense if I just said they don't call jews / leftists / leftist jews delusional for that matter for just any reason. They literally are to me personally.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 19.15.28.png (2000x1448, 653K)

>if a man has a job, a purpose, a loving familly a wife and friends he will never even think about becoming a fascist
until the threats that fascism would normally keep at bay come creeping into his life and start affecting his job, family and friends

then watch

no sex in the past year =/= virgins also let's see the sample size and the methodology

you could swap out "fascism" for any pre-emptive concern that requires action ahead of time:

>if a man has a job, a purpose, a loving familly a wife and friends he will never even think about long term environmental problems...
>if a man has a job, a purpose, a loving familly a wife and friends he will never even think about peak oil...
>if a man has a job, a purpose, a loving familly a wife and friends he will never even think about new diseases evolving which we don't yet have cures for...
>if a man has a job, a purpose, a loving familly a wife and friends he will never even think about how humanity should prepare for the next ice age...

All you're doing is saying "people are shortsighted and comfort makes them complacent". Which is unfortunately true too often.

Just rename Antifa to some cult name and/or cult following for the most part. They aren't anti fascist to me personally especially with all the fascist tactics they use. They are just a side of the equation. Antifa = new killer group 2019. Nothing really anti fascist about them to me personally alone.

Correct. Societies than deny men jobs, a purpose, a loving family, a wife, and friends will inevitably breed fascists.

Attached: C0C511DF-9D29-479D-BDAC-3C0130284467.jpg (724x540, 29K)

This right fucking here.

Try to start your own business, pay 45% taxes and don't get contracts because marxist supplier policies.

Get passed up for promotion.

Send kid to school with gas pain, he gets brainwashed to be a 40%er

Illegal murders your daughter.

Jews do anything but relocate to Madagascar.

I got a job, a wife and a son and we are redpilled... That argument doesnt apply to everyone. I know a lot of couples that are redpilled and want to swipe out feminism and globohomo

This is all an outcome of the Great Recession where young men cant cant find a place for themselves so they lash out because they cant become a man since job opportunities are denied to them and they are places low on the sexual totem poll. None of this was a thing before 2010 there was no fascism if economic conditions improve then it will jsut go away and you will feel dumb for wasting your youth on it. If the system remains stable and if it satisfies the needs of most people then it wont collapse and you would have spent your youth seething online for nothing

That's not true, not even close... If you have an stable job and a lovely familly, you want to keep that stability and proper security for your children and your country.

The left is a cesspoll of cancer that want to destroy everything, jobs, families, countries and their security, that's the reason only useless brainwhased people like the "antifa" hate the Alt-right so much...

If you have a good life, you want to keep it, and your so called "fascism", is a good way to do it

Alarm clock beeping
Wagecucks weeping
Time for floor sweeeping
And burger flipping
While NEETs are still sleeping

>if a man has a job, a purpose, a loving familly a wife and friends he will never even think about becoming a fascist or go down the rabbit hole that leads to fascism
Then what happened to me?

>low tier human seething
1 POST BY ID

Attached: Shocked.png (1317x499, 61K)

>leaf

If their father cares about his childs future he will become a fascist. Thats a fact.

hrweb.org/legal/genocide.html

>literally believe in fascism
What is fascism?

right here

>Be Carpenter.
>Be surrounded by loving family
>Be fascist

So why does my existence offend you so?

Not true. Not everyone on here is a neet. Work in a field where mean salary is quart mil

>2019
>moral fagging
Someone didn't lurk long enough. Kill yourself and thats not being le ironic.

>with all the fascist tactics they use
Which are what?

Mein Brüder. I love my people. And I recognize that I have not only a desire, but a divine duty, to protect them and ensure they thrive. There is a clear threat to their wellbeing, and their future. So I will fight. For now, with words. In the future, the tools might be different.

Attached: this.gif (319x144, 950K)

> muh sucking government dicks after it buttfucked everybody
Shalom, Jacob. How are things going in the synagogue?

>Life isn't a game
Some one isn't illuminated.

>Black lives matter flag
>Work in a field

I wish

well, you are very close with that statement but they WILL get to this level but only when they are forced to. I would agree that people here have too much time on their hands but that doesn't make their desire to defend the west any less valid. it will be bittersweet when the majority of whites will have a strong sense of unity and desire to go back to how things were only to be met with a situation that is too far gone at that point

fascism is required when (((somebody))) tries to take those things away.

I've become considerable more redpilled since I got married and gotten my wife pregnant. Now I have something worth protecting

But fascists like you are rare and you probably dont do anything outside voting Republican and saying nigger online. If the system crumbles you might do something but it wont crumble so you wont do anything. I'm more concerned with the ones that have nothing to lose

People with all that don't care about politics at all or even pay attention to the daily happenings of the news. They just live their lives in bliss.

i got a wife after going down the rabbit hole. i swallowed the white pill faggot

Attached: kitten-socialization.jpg (680x452, 67K)

Applies just as much to the other side. Or are antifa agitators and shareblue online shills the cream of societies crop?

Lmao fucking rekt

Its the other way around for most people you become a facist when you get a senpai because then you stop thinking in hedonist ways.

This shit causes fascism and white unity
Not being a goddam neet
Anti white hatred is the cause

Attached: 1564952455388m.jpg (982x1024, 96K)

What is facism?

>if a man has a job, a purpose, a loving familly a wife and friends he will never even think about becoming a fascist
Yet fascist men have all of that?

antifa are made up of sexually confused jittery faggots this little waradare between tqo groups of frustrated millennial retards is limited to internet shitholes like this and Twitter that occasionally splls out into the real world.

This. My brother and I graduated from the same program at the same time. He recieved honors, and I dragged my ass just barely passing. He is more intelligent, passionate and personable than me. I am a retarded anti social stoner if we're going to be honest. I got so many calls back for jobs, but he didn't get a single interview all because he is a man. I had an argument with him about affirmative action, and how him agreeing with it wpuld bite him in the ass. He was so depressed looking for work, I didn't have the heart to say " i told you so"
How the fuck do you prepare a son for this World?

One party leader who takes hold of the country during times of economic turmoil and war?

Who's we? You got a turd in your pocket?

Attached: 1563249651172.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

I have all of those things I want to stop the people who wNt to take it away and prevent those who lack what I have had the luck to have from ever getting ahead.

Shutting down dissenting opinions.

except commies only managed to take power in a situation of world war military defeat and collapse and decades of terror attacks that crippled the state. Fascists took power after a world war already happened made up of millions of war veterans who had no jobs who thought they were robbed of victory by politicians and wanted their land back and a daddy state to give them jobs. None of this shit is happening and it's not even close to happening what we have is sporadic incel violence justified by millenial retardation from Jow Forums on one side and antifa on the other both groups have nothing in common with political movements they larp as and or all boils down to frustration and being extremely online

Besides dyland roof the rest are Jews.

I have the views I have because of my personal experiences not because of the internet.

Attached: alison-rapp.jpg (780x1044, 172K)

so if you get pussy you don't give a shit about your homeland or people

no wonder (((they))) promote sex in all the media possible, including here

>Doesn't bring up Communism.
Hello globalist commie!

That's the worst post i've seen in a long time. Hot damn. #leafed.

Attached: leaf5.png (461x600, 398K)

>Fascists took power after a world war already happened made up of millions of war veterans who had no jobs who thought they were robbed of victory by politicians
The American homless veteran population is pretty high leaf.

>Jow Forums on one side
Pol doesnt tell people to shoot up the place or send out hit squad orders.
Pol is not one person.

I have literally all of those things.
My wife also wants to kill Jews.

Attached: IMG_20190708_214227.jpg (3840x2160, 254K)

spbp

>hates capitalism.
>sells her vagina for profits.
I'm confused.

Yes of course. You are basically saying that if a person's needs are all met by the society he is a part of then he will never consider alternatives. This is human nature and makes great sense.
The fact is that society is becoming increasingly unable to meet the true needs of people which is resulting in horrible problems. Many are realizing that under a fascist system these needs would be met.
The needs of the people being unmet is a failure on the system's behalf.

You’re right. Fascism is a desperate governance which emerges in times of disaster. Much like interwar europe, America is in or approaching a similar period of disaster.
But sod off with that retarded “hatred” shit, it’s about loving your own people not hating others.

Let's not pretend that you arent aware of the makeup of Jow Forums and alright demographics its men in their 20's on the internet.

>it's impossible that a man would want to protect and preserve his wife, children, and friends

Yeah, that's before the wife divorces him, get the kids and half his moneyz.

These men and women were most often married, as were the fascists in Spain, Italy and Germany.

I don't like Fascism myself, but you're being dangerously complacent if - like some armchair psychoanalyst - you reduce it to merely a phenomena caused by personal relationship dissatisfaction among individuals, rather than growing anger among populations at real world events.
Of course individuals who have personal reasons to be angry may well be more likely to turn up in political movements of which anger is a key component than people who are less personally unhappy (and that's true for all sorts of political movements - Feminism, being an obvious example example), but if you think:
>"just have sex, incels"
is going to halt the rise of White, racially-conscious Right-Wing politics, then you're in for disappointment. It's the demographic change in majority-White/European countries driven by non-White immigration that is the main driver, along with increasingly extreme Left-Wing politics (intersectionalism, diversity-fetishism, transgenderism, etc).

White-Identity lay dormant for a long time after WW2 because Europeans were still the comfortable demographic majorities in their countries, and sensed no threat of that changing. Now that is no longer the case (and particularly since the Left have made attacking white identity their raison d'etre) it's back on the menu. Ignore the root causes at your peril.

That said, it's true that having an ever-growing bunch of frustrated single men sitting around looking for a purpose in life is a risky situation that will contribute to the rise of such politics. You diversity-fetishists are playing with fire while surrounded by dry kindling.

Attached: 1930sOswald-MosleyLondon1936.jpg (400x240, 27K)

Lol do you have any idea how many veterans America has you incel?

you're wrong on every conceivable level

How about men having something to lose? Most of these fools are hopeless.

>if a man has a nuclear family, he will never think about protecting said family and the values that made that dream possible.

Attached: 16qp30.jpg (1252x1252, 78K)

Personally I believe it's the weak-minded that fall into fascism and there is a deliberate plot to herd all the weak, stupid men in. They want these men to hate everyone. If we hate each other then we aren't looking at what the real puppet masters are doing.

the overall number is less than 10% of the overall population the idea that more than 10% of these people even heard of Jow Forums and the alt right is retatded and you all know this

...literally anything that isn’t gay pride parades and tranny kids and Jewish wars?

I promise you sir, when you have children you will quickly see that the opposite is true.

I have all those things but still thing about that. so what the fuck is your point?

EUROPE COMES FIRST

Attached: incgif.gif (405x228, 496K)

why do you have to hate everyone to want a government that takes care of its native citizens first and not import people?

>I have all those things but still thing about that. so what the fuck is your point?
he doesnt have one, and has no concept of how the world really works
men with everything stand to lose the most, thus are the most willing to fight
incel faggots are of no consequence

yeah there are far too many summer children posting. I'm coming here less frequent.

>if a man has a job, a purpose, a loving familly a wife and friends

Maybe that's because he wants all of these things and the left deny them to him you fucking idi-

>flag

Oh nevermind, it's retarded

Yes, it's as if he thinks people with families don't think about the kind of environment their kids will grow up in.
White-Flight (a racially-conscious behavior) from increasingly "diverse" areas is something families do - not just young male incels.

Everyone in the world is allowed to prefer living around whites - except whites themselves, apparently.

Attached: 1533032532355.jpg (612x408, 50K)

I agree, when a man is comfortable and has his needs met of course he's not going to be extreme, he has his so fuck everyone else. That's the problem though, for the past few decades the fuck you i've got mine attitude has ruined families and children, especially sons. Now it's so difficult to get what you speak of and men know it, the lemon isn't worth the squeeze.

DON’T FUCK WITH Jow Forums‘s AUTISTIC DELUSIONS OP. YOU’RE GONNA CAUSE ANOTHER SHOOTING