Meanwhile... in bizarro Jow Forums

Meanwhile... in bizarro Jow Forums...

Attached: 1565006852775.jpg (307x164, 12K)

Do not have sex.

Bros maybe we should stop being MIGAdrones

3D CHESS

What's the opposite of dilating?

It's the exact same. Lurking redpilled fags become shills, shills become lurking redpilled fags.
What kind of clown world is this? Are we already in bizarro world?

Constrict

Whites are so peaceful

>british
>notwhite
Wider than me, muhammad

Praxis. Based black youths stealing the North Face store. More like, getting back the results of our labour from the corporations.

Kill all cops, landlords and billionaires.

We should make it mandatory for chuds to suck black cock to fight racism and homophobia.

We must fight white supremacy and fascism. These white incels are destroying the world. Ugly people. Wtf you fascist, pic is unrelated, it’s our comrade! Banned.

Attached: A498E333-CDB9-40EF-B049-253D59098E18.jpg (900x1200, 699K)

I sure do love muslims and jews and niggers and russians and mexicans and indians and chinese and swedes.

I fucking hate how trump has already built the wall and sent out all the mexicans. He might be a racist but damn does he keep his promises.

But user...
This is ALREADY bizzaro Jow Forums!

Attached: dddd.jpg (631x724, 84K)

hey cool it with the racism pal, this is not the place for that malarkey

I sure do love to obey and conform to authority!

Open border good, cook for the jews we should

Same here!
It's not that i understood thanks to Jow Forums that Freedom, Justice and Security are all false, a trick for keeping people in chain like cattle, so the three systems based on each of those 3 values (in order: Capitalism, Comunism and Fascism) are a tool to control the population!
I love the government!
Hell, unelected people in my country SHOULD have MORE power, and in yours too!!

The holocaust definitely happened and Hitler was a bad bad man. Teaming up with Russian jew communists was a great idea

So bizarre Jow Forums is redditt?

The future is so bright it looks like a sci-fi utopia. Humanity is great, isn't it, boys?

I hate how my tea always gets hot after awhile. I just can't drink it after the initial cold is gone.

I can buy meat for a week for just a couple of dollars, far cheaper than anywhere.

we should join in with christianity, the neocons, jews, trump, and israel to form to pan semitic alliance and finish white genocide, maybe the masons are intrested too

Attached: 1560258688150.jpg (734x1024, 103K)

Attached: Cap.jpg (1888x834, 184K)