Kek I love Trump's morning shitposts

Attached: file.png (972x1014, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJwjWPd6ssE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MIGA

Attached: AP17345272656024-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 103K)

Is this the same Google that he is planning to work with to spy on the American people to take their guns?
Yeah. Fuck him.
After yesterday I don't think he's getting my vote. No matter how much he Twitts.

They're guilty of crimes.of.intent and we can never p8n them till they confess. And Theyll never confess no.matter how obvious it is theyre guilty. Theyll just insist theyre not biased until theyre behind closed doors again.

You weren't gonna vote for him anyways Avrim.

Reminder
Billions in arms to Saudis
Assad still in power
No war in Iran
Peace negotiations in Afghanistan troop withdrawal is imminent
No WW3

Oh shut up, yeah you will. You're all born to die and elevate your betters on the the way out. You were dumb enough to fall for him once already. You all flip your shit but the second he starts speaking at rallies all will be forgiven. Again. Because you were born to be a good little system gear.

Attached: tt.png (389x373, 19K)

Attached: qq is real.png (303x283, 77K)

YOU HAVE A BOT THREAD
GO THERE
STOP POSTING PICTURES OF TWITTER
FUCKING DIE
DIE
DIE

Attached: danger.jpg (1022x522, 96K)

It's a private company you faggot commies

DIE
DIE
DIE
DIE

All very illegal?

Attached: biasgoogles1478043305763.png (1139x1381, 569K)

Is this real? the typo's are awful.

>a good little system gear
what is it about pretentious faggots that makes you all write in the same style? it's like you're all one big pozzed hivemind

What a Fucking knob
, mah mah mah im not voting for him anyway ner ner ner. What a pathetic cunt you are.

FUck off kike im not a bot

at least I can read his tweets while police execute me for wrong think

Don't fucking care. They are the enemy.

Don't worry about those. It's intentional. Not for you.

*typos

I fucking Hate Trump's tweeting style. You're supposed to make a tweet chain by ending one tweet with a complete sentence and....

...beginning the next tweet with another complete sentence. Even an 8 year child could figure that out. To think the most powerful man on the planet can't use his most powerful tools.

Trump is an anti white Jew supremacist. Google should deplatform him for racism

Is this fucking moron seriously saying that the Invesco QQQ Trust that has existed since 1999 is proof that the Q Larp is real? Unreal.

You're an annoying little nigger fuck off and die

much more minor than his and I'm not the president of a world power, you fucktard.

He's a rambling fuck tard parasite

Imagine the millions with TDS who have their days ruined in this way. Yet they cannot help checking his twitter every morning to get their daily outrage that they are addicted to

Attached: orangemanbad2.gif (570x537, 48K)

Oh please, he won't go through with shit, the senate won't allow it, and the news cycle moves too quickly for it to matter. The commie that shot up Ohio balances the Nazi faggot from before. He's going to move on, federal red-flag laws aren't even doable. Current redflag laws blatantly run afoul of the constitution. And this guy has done more to fight for border control than any president in the past 30 years. Go fuck yourself. OH BOOHOO HE HASN'T LITERALLY BECOME THE EMBODIMENT OF ADOLF FUCKING HITLER SUBVERTED OUR LAWS AND ABOLISHED THE COURTS. There is a process you faggot and at every turn at every opportunity he's moved to change the immigration system to one that expels third world economic migrants. Making Guatemala a safe third country literally invalidates every single asylum claim made in past five years and all going forward. He's done everything he can to add more wall. All that's holding him up is the courts and these rouge courts and this rouge house have acted with impropriety for the past 2 years. Now unless your willing to drive down to capitol hill or the fly to the 9th district and lubricate the machinery of democracy with that warm red shit and a hail of bullets shut the fuck up and keep sucking commie dick you NOT WHITE NEVER WILL BE WHITE brainlet.

>Donald Ttump

Come on now.

Attached: ryu.png (554x778, 444K)

Pajeets on suicide watch but the help line is a scam center.

there are people reading and posting right now that still think the 73 year old president fat fingers out these tweets instead of a committee of staff members

It's a privately held subsidiary of the DOD you nigger.

You can tell when Trump tweets vs his staff

its afraid

Attached: file.png (1562x444, 194K)

Attached: file.png (1578x872, 422K)

Attached: file.png (924x730, 377K)

Oh yes I was.
What's funny is that I didn't vote for him in w016 but convinced myself that he is a net positive for the country and was defending him from Jow Forums's bullshit when warranted. Then he signed the JUST act- a retarded act that risks a ally that we have in Europe, against an ally, that is Israel that we no longer need. That was a point when I started to doubt him. Before that he banned bumpstocks and I didn't like it, but let it slide, because reasons. And then yesterday 2 things happen: his retarded speech and the Senate letter.
That and some other, small things that he has done convinced me that a Democrat at least will betray this country openly and will do what's expected of them. I didn't expect a president who was supposed to protect my rights is going to yank them behind people's backs.
I'm really interested how you can excuse what he has done yesterday?
If it was a Democrat that said this would you be also calmly taking this? Would you be as understanding?
Please tell me what good did that speech bring? What cause is he furthering, apart from the gun grab?

Trump is the only person on Twitter who can't into tweet threading. Something a literal child can do is too complicated for our sitting POTUS. His staff tweets read like they were written by adults.

>that google is not involved in chyna's military
I bet Sundar Pichai didn't even mention it.
Trump was just taunting him.

Attached: file.png (998x588, 137K)

Attached: storysofar.png (998x1800, 1.12M)

I didn't vote for him 2016. I decided to vote for him after I saw that he is a net positive to this country a d I saw that he is better than any Democrat. Now I will just vote split ticket and won't vote for a president at all. I no longer believe that he is going to lead this country in the right direction.

>most definitely in control
>loses ability to communicate with the masses at all

Boomers still think he will do something.
Their short memory span forget that he has looked at google for 2 years without results.

>losses

god dammit

Attached: file.png (954x1232, 520K)

Explain to me what good came from his speech? I'm waiting. Everything but whining about me being a shill will do.
I simply don't see a reason why it how his speech was good. None.

Attached: google_play_sigil_of_lucifer.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

ZION DON is literally Hitler

Fuck I see the Merchant.

Attached: they_live_g_2.jpg (928x928, 192K)

>Rothschild defending Google
Literally the only thing you need to see to understand what is going on.

Oh look. Jews doing damage control. Google is an ISRAELI company.

Attached: Google-Israel.jpg (2493x2685, 2.94M)

hes making indians seem beta.
faggot sundar reeeeee

Again: I thought that he is a net positive fir the country against most of the people here. I convinced myself that he is a good president even though I didn't vote for him.
Yesterday's speech set a very dangerous precedent and he sounded like a fucking lefty retard. Any infringement on 2A will be used by the Democrats to take the guns away, no matter how small.
I care that he brought the light to the problems on the border. I also like his international policies (not all of them).
But the unnecessary JUST act and yesterday speech are dangerous things and I'm not going to blindly follow him off the cliff.
Maybe for you guns aren't important, but for me they are. I don't trust him to protect 2a anymore, especially after he bragged about banning the bumpstocks.
It's like a ploy to vote Republican now: because if anything changes and the ted flag laws are going to get federalized the Democrats that will come next, are going to use these laws to their full extent to take my guns. I don't doubt it. So basically I have to vote Republican now, so the motherfuckers "protect me" from a gun grab by the Democrats?
Ohio governor is the first out of many that is going hard for the gun grab.
Have you watched the press conference?

And?
How does that contradict their association with the freemasonry and Luciferianism?

Attached: hexagram_cube.jpg (416x416, 84K)

Hey kike. You're running out of time.

>33
kek

Attached: safecam_nola_shriner.jpg (701x821, 104K)

This, At this point it no one should even give a fuck what Trump says, look at how his enemies react. That's why he's gotta win 2020.

Kek

doesnt seem like the wall is ever getting built, but aside from his own weight in liberal tears, taking down google is one area where I still have hope the god-emperor will deliver on this potential.

frankly, if nothing comes of these google election manipulation scandals, thatd be the most cucked things ever. 'watching very closely' better be a fucking understatement. the dems had nothing but some rumours about russian hackers they spread themselves and see how much political damage they managed to wring out of that.

FUCK ISRAEL AND FUCK MOSSAD

>herp derp MAGA epig memes guys remember harambe? XD

yep, he's a huge fucking retard and we should have seen it from the beginning, he just says whatever he thinks people want to hear but never actually follows through with anything.
except when it's to please his saudi and israeli masters.

Retard can't even spell his own name ... Ghost writers confirmed for Art of the Deal.

Like I said those laws are flagrantly unconstitutional and not a single red state in this country would voluntarily implement them. Make your voice heard, let the President know his base hates this idea, the same way he backed off on Syria, he'll back off on this, he needs his base of support. Everyone around him that isn't that Kike Jared Kushner is letting him know that this is a bad move. His rallies won't cheer for that shit and frankly he has not a single reason to spend his time trying to implement it. The bump stock thing was executive action, this can't be. I will never survive the court he made. Real 4D chess would be proposing an amendment to repeal the 2nd. That would go nowhere (needs 2/3 of the states) but be a grandiose gesture. The left would be forced to admit that it would rather piecemeal chip away at the amendment than challenge it right out. That is until it is weak. It would expose the strategy right out. As Trump tells them, "here's what you always wanted" the would say "no we'd rather violate the constitution until there is nothing preventing us from ruling as tyrants."

> watching
> pondering
> considering
> mulling over
> looking into
that's when you know 100% Trump is not ever going to do a damned thing

Crooked Hillary is the best name EVER. LOL

This is called prepping the public before action is taken

Herp derp I don't believe anything so no one can fool me. WOW! byootiful job.

Except the action is never taken. All the best shit that we all want him to do never leave the "consideration" phase.

He. Will. Not. Do. A. Damned. Thing.

Shut the fuck up Jared.

No one likes you or your father-in-law.

>yeah Trump may take away everyone’s guns and break all his campaign promises, but at least he owns the libs on Twitter
Leave

Talk, talk, talk — he's not going to do anything.
Pic-related could *DESTROY* Google as a company, their hiring practices *ARE* the sort of thing that qualify as Racketeering under RICO.

Attached: RICOv1.gif (692x618, 37K)

Deep state needs Google hence why they will never bring antitrust against them.

HAHA I see what you did there

Yeah ok and tell me one time that has led to real change. Fire arms rights are gaining, and if the supreme courts hear legislation regarding AWB in Commiefornia and Jew York, its over. When RBG dies all we need is one more judge and the thing is stacked. He's only been in for nearly 2 years Rome wasn't built in a day. Either give him 8 or give the commies their chance to rule the greatest nation ever to stretch from sea to shining sea and split this country into a Balkanized hell hole of civil strife. Prey for the rest of the world to play their games in.

RBG has been dead since December. You're going to watch Iranians kill your family in Israel.

no usa without 2a, no trump 2020 without gamers so... fuck you and fuck trump

> Google is deep state
fify

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
WHAT DID KEK MEAN
BY THIS...

>We must condemn white supremacy.
When did he said something about the jews?

Attached: trumpdog.png (898x628, 938K)

>RBG has been dead since December. You're going to watch Iranians kill your family in Israel.
I don't know if it was intentional but this epitomizes conspiranigger faggotry.

>When RBG dies all we need is one more judge and the thing is stacked
> implying she isn't already dead
You're assuming that Trump would give us another Clarence Thomas. Highly unlikely. His nominations thus far have been slightly right of center at best.

>conspiranigger
Sloppy job mossad

muh muh God emperor Zion Dion.

Attached: 1563442458156.gif (720x720, 88K)

What has Trump done for the Kikes besides lip service and putting a target on their back with the Jerusalem move. You have to be an Iranian shill to care about it if Trump hurls a couple of Tomahawks at their dilapidated Naval and missile installations. I refuse anyone could shill for Persians that hard besides Persians. We need to worry about the Hollywood and Wallstreet yids shitting up our culture and economy.

Kek. Those Tomahawks killed Mossad agents

Attached: Erdogan-Trump-middle-east.jpg (1075x879, 536K)

>herp derp

>user defending the fucking Rothschilds
>telling anyone else to leave
newfags gonna new

Inbred hick scared over MUH GUNS

Oh you poor little thing, no one is going to suck your little pecker no matter how many guns you have

look at them go

Attached: 1564383009258.jpg (780x438, 89K)

mfw i smell a dirty kike

Attached: 1564476279936.jpg (900x600, 78K)

>billions in arms to saudis
You say this like its a good thing
>assad still in power
Yes, thats because trumps regime change attempt had failed, not because trump chose to leave him alone
>no war in iran
Not for lack of trying, people werent dumb enough to believe boltons false flags
>peace negotions in afghanistan
Great, so we had thousands of our guys died for a pointless war, were absolutely nothing was gained, great
>no ww3
Not doing something isnt the same as accomplishing something

>doesnt seem like the wall is ever getting built, but aside from his own weight in liberal tears, taking down google is one area where I still have hope the god-emperor will deliver on this potential.

Whatever happened to America First? — A Theory of Corruption.

Pr. Trump ran on a platform that mightily resonated with many of the people in the US, “Make America Great Again”, “Build the Wall”, “Drain the Swamp” — and yet, there has been none of these things… only, arguably, a booming economy.

I say ‘arguably’ because there are many ways to game the numbers; for example if you have two hundred workers with a hundred Citizen workers out of work, create a hundred jobs, import a hundred foreigners to fill those jobs then your unemployment rate drops (from 50% to 33%) as that hundred are a smaller proportion of the workforce. This and other similar games have been played for decades, to the point where companies put out absolutely ridiculous job-requirements as a matter of course for STEM jobs… then complain they can’t fill them and import H1Bs.

Now Trump is a businessman, and since he is a businessman it’s natural for him to conceive of “the economy” as the fundamental thing about America: thus things that hurt companies hurt ‘America’… even if said companies are giant multi-national corporations that have zero allegiance to the US. Moreover, he conceives of himself as a negotiator, a deal-maker, and psychologically holds so tightly to this role that actually using the Executive and/or Commander-in-Chief powers of the President would be something he considers to be a colossal failure.
[1/3]

Attached: AIPAC and Neocon Wars.jpg (672x462, 236K)

Although the people of the US would benefit, the short-term economic crisis entailed by actually investigating and prosecuting illegal foreign labor would be utterly unacceptable to someone operation on the economic-view; instead, they must continue the scam. Like the insurance/banking crisis, the rot has spread to the entire tech sector (and beyond) making the entire edifice “Too Big To Fail”… and so Trump cannot allow investigations, nor crack down on the fraud and abuse, for the addictive nature of illegal foreign labor would kill the industry if stopped cold-turkey — and so we understand his sudden turn-around on H1B labor.

Now, combining the businessman economic-outlook with the deal-making nature things become clear: he does not see his actions as a betrayal of his base, he is ‘merely’ negotiating — he has no conception that there are things that even suggesting be “put on the table” are a betrayal — things like amnesty, which we recently saw him floating. And he has no conception that the continual sweeping aside of the problem of illegals, going on for forty or fifty years now, is making the native US population angry: for more than thirty years the people have wanted increase in border-security and better/stricter immigration law… and every time the issues are punted on.

The end result: the people of the US are betrayed because big-companies are addicted to cheap-labor and, like an addict, will say and do anything to keep it, to get their next hit — eventually, there will have to be a choice made: the people, or the corporations… except there is one way that many in power see out: import enough others to replace the people. That is the endgame of those siding with the corporations; they have no loyalty to the people.
[2/3]

Attached: Trump's Amnesty.png (772x436, 374K)