This is a good point

This is a good point

Attached: TruthYes.jpg (957x960, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop resisting nigger

Attached: 1564937787336.jpg (1042x2430, 403K)

Guns really do make a polite society.

this is my beef with lumping all blacks in with each other. we see the obvious tendencies but people tend to behave the way they're treated after long enough

Well thats because the one on the left committed a crime and the one on the right conpleted his assigned mission.

This, blacks have a habit of making the situation worse for themselves, that's why you see this trend.

Thanks for proving my point that there is still injustice

Thanks for the bullshit, nigger.
Blacks are uncivilized and are treated accordingly.

Unfuckable, heehhe bueno
Cross the border

Blacks are inherently violent, notice how every rich black has had a history of domestic violence even while rich. It's just genetic predisposition towards violence.

>one flapped his gums and chimped out and raised hell and failed to obey lawful police orders
>the other cooperated with police instructions
This is really not hard to understand.

Because it's easier to brutalize petty crime than to go after than to actually protect society. El Paso Police force let him empty the magazine till it's safe to approach, "What's that 20 people died? It''s not because of our incompetence we clearly need more money for the El Paso police force and more military hardware."

Shame they didn't kill the nigger.

Facts

You're a disrespectful little cocksucker. I'm not concerned with your opinion, that I can deal with. But you are a fucking STRANGER here. You don't live here. You've NEVER lived here. Your wife never lived here. You don't have any skin in the game here. You don't in any way belong in this group. And you have the nerve to be mouthy, shitty, and disrespectful. To add to it, you RARELY offer an opinion, just hateful rhetoric.
And I'm telling you, you think you get to run your mouth because you can't be touched. You're a troll under a bridge in another town. A bridge I drive over A LOT. Just like the side mirror on your truck, I'm a lot closer than I appear.

Attached: 1547393570162.jpg (720x718, 73K)

Funny how in so many of these situations the police hang back until the shooter runs out of ammunition or just gives himself up. Like Parkland, where some officers were instructed not to engage. Very interesting.

So what this headline is saying is that mass shootings haven’t killed very many people at all.

This kills the roastie.

This.

Attached: 893.jpg (352x295, 26K)

They always leave out the part where the black guy starts bucking about, fighting, and chimping to earn the beat down they get.
For every negro that gets slammed, tazed, or shot during a simple traffic stop there are like 20 more that don't.
The coloreds that do some right never get a pat on the back so others follow suit.

Guess which one was resisting arrest?

They literally won't STFU and think they did nothing wrong when you arrest them.

Alright tough guy

I wonder which one was acting like a cornered animal.

You gotta live long enough to see yourself on the news and get credit for your work. Mass shooters are just the new serial killers in our society.

now multiply this by 100 and you have news from the arab world

I bet the number of niggers who have killed others is 1000% higher then cops killing citizens.

STOP RESISTING

have sex

I think there's more to it than that. Although I also think that many serial killers in the 70s and 80s were influenced by or had contact with intelligence agents. So in a way, yeah, mass shooters are like serial killers in that they're both a tool of control.

this is why we know you are racist...

Attached: fuck the pigs.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

One resisted. One surrendered. Guess which is which.

Let's see what happened in Chicago, shall we? heyjackass.com/

Attached: Crime Stats.png (348x264, 81K)

so you're saying i can have my foreskin back?

Who tried fighting the cops like a literal shit flinging ape?

>be nigger
>segregate yourself from the white mans hand
>fail
>gibs me good stuff
>its societies fault

yeah it is. why wasn't the nigger not shot?

>there is still
There always will be you stupid child. Grow up.

I haven't seen this pasta before.

This is america
Niggers get dabbed on

30 die from oxy everyday in WV alone.

Attached: 1564942761061.png (595x579, 43K)

Ok and? The Dayton shooter mostly shot nogs and got killed your point retard?

Attached: dayton-shooting-victims-9up-composite_0c152587d1d70ce685ef3b8c744c0153.jpg (2500x1250, 1.19M)

You've read David McGowan?
That was his theory, been awhile since I read the book but I remember that some of the killings that they said serial killers did alone would have required more than one person.

this

/thread
How many threads have died today for this shit?

How else do you want mounted officers to transport a prisoner? Slung over the saddle like a field dressed deer?

Spotted the roastie

Attached: 1FE99067-F574-49EE-87BB-AB14F68F58B6.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

>genetic predisposition towards violence
Don't be ridiculous. Every race has a disposition towards violence. You don't have to have read a lot of history to realise that. Culture/education plays te biggest role.

amazing how you can type AND have 10 nigger dicks in your mouth

Where's the good point, OP? The nigger attacked the cops on a routine traffic stop when they would have let him go if he had no warrants and was committing no serious crime like DUI (he probably was DUI though, since he's a violent nigger that assaults cops) - and the mestizo shooter did not resist arrest.

He wasn’t a “prisoner” you state boot licking edgelord.
Innocent until proven guilty.
You cuff him, and you call for backup, someone can show up a cruiser and can transport this constitutionally covered AMERICAN.

Im sure he would have much rather wait an hour or 2 until a unit was available rather than be paraded like fucking django unchained.

Attached: 1417579797898.jpg (540x414, 70K)

Not the whole book, but I've gotten the gist. The idea was something I arrived at independently and was surprised to learn other people thought the same thing.

I'm honestly not sure if it's true, but my work in my day job has taught me that American intel agencies have done some outlandishly evil things to destabilize nations abroad, so I don't think it's impossible that they also conduct operations at home as a means of terrorizing the population and gaining more control.

We're evolved from apes, but not all races developed equally.

Let's put it this way..

Most races are domesticated, while most African ethnic groups are not.

Wasted digits desu. This is the saddest part of this shit thread.

so when a perp is apprehended in a wooded area, field, etc with no possibility of a cruiser coming to "transport" him...then what?
>walking is oppression
fuck off

If it was a white man would you be this upset?

It is hard to understand for some. The inner monologue of a black man being arrested is:
10 dindu nuffin
20 whitey trying to keep a nigga down
30 goto 10

Stop resisting just isn't there. It’s not in their code. I understand where lefties are coming from, it is unrealistic to hold them to the same standards. They should be immobilized with one of those foam guns and reintroduced to their natural habitat, or a conservation society.

>Guy shoots dozens of people
Nah, don't hurt him since he surrendered
>Black guy resists arrest
Yes this means we should beat the hell out of him

I mean if (((they))) wanted to destroy the sense of community and trust, that'd be the way to do it. When stories are all over talking about that really nice neighbor that had bodies in his walls, it's bound to make people more distrusting. Add in that the media feeds off of the salacious details and it'll get beamed into every household in america.

Can I get token black police around the country to beat the shit outta these white terrorist when taken into custody? All in favor say I

Can’t we get a bill passed where mass shooters get drawn and quartered in the street?

That’s how it works, Judge Dredd.

These "cops" are carrying AK 47s. Theyre fucking Russians.

It DOES NOT matter, retard. Why does this mass killer get off so easily because he surrendered? Why not shoot and kill him or beat him?

Also, the black guy could've just been tazed and arrested, they didn't need to beat him that fucking bad

This. Literally fucking no duh. What moron thinks it’s racial? Yikes.

Lol, have sex. Thats not how a vagina works retard.

Stay out of Mississippi, niggers.

t. Mississippi

>contex needed

Attached: Shooting you way out of a fender bender (with a nigger).webm (480x360, 587K)

Google the "murder gene" you naive waffle.

You’ll never hear it from the fucking filth that is the Jew media though

Attached: 111376B8-FAED-490C-9CD2-7F45EE3CE610.jpg (400x460, 37K)

pic related

Attached: please cooperate.png (500x394, 20K)

one of these criminals followed officer's instructions because he understood that it might keep his face from being smashed or him from being shot. one of these criminals was able to resist an impulse, or just didnt get an impulse to fight with the cops.

this stuff isnt rocket science, bum. once you get a job and a family and have a little direction and responsibility in your life, the cops dont even fuck with you anymore because you arent shooting places up or out at 2 am stealing shit. imagine that.

Attached: EAc5oSEU4AACi7W.jpg (680x416, 61K)

and the other white guy was shot within 10 seconds of police showing up, which gets conveniently overlooked

there is no systemic racism, be it in public, in police, in hiring etc.
it's all a lie peddled by hustlers to collect outrage, money and votes

>cops kill a thousand people in 3 years
Pretty low actually

Did he retract this?

It turns out cops wont beat you if you don't resist.

who would've guessed.
not niggers apparently

So if a guy who shoots people up walks out hands up calm. And obeying orders you think the police should run at them hitting them? That's not how the justice system works, a cops job is just to fucking transport them to the system that's it. Can't do it? beat until can, doing it from the start? sweet come along to the car.

black on the left: attacked women and children, leaving 2 permanently in a coma and destroy 50k worth of property

white on the left: was actually paid and handled by the cia to create propaganda media events in order to advance the jewish agenda to disarm the populace

BIG difference.

How do you explain women that are outies from birth? How do you explain outies that are extremely tight? Or innies that are downright cavernous? Prove this is not a massive virgin cope.

Attached: 1436474867746.png (600x887, 213K)

Source that the black guy did this?

its almost like you are missing part of the story

What am I Missing, brainlet

They took it easy on the white mass killer but beat the fucking out of an unarmed black dude at a traffic light

>DROP THE GUN, GET ON YOUR KNEES etc etc
Drops gun gets on knees, arrested
>Sir I'm going to need you to ste-
YALL RASIS CRACKERS THIS IS BULLSHIT PROFILING

It's a terrible point. One resisted with violence the other with his hands up.

Nigger resisted arrest
White Man obeyed all instructions
/thread

Attached: Steven_Segal_is_a_Dickhead.webm (428x240, 2.77M)

>300 pound gorilla most likely on drugs or drunk chimps out, tries to fight the cops and resists to their best attempt
>100 pound neet returning to base after successful mission cooperating with the police
hmm...

Attached: DC Sniper.jpg (640x634, 74K)

>This is a good point
No, it is meaningless. This week in Chicongo....
Yet except for the site screen cap in pic related no one mentions it. Fuck niggers they deserve to be beat.

Attached: chicago.png (1456x894, 671K)

of course. just expect it to take upwards of multiple years.

Way to spin this story

>in a nation of 350 million people every single arrest is going to look exactly the same regardless of the circumstances
this is why I hate normies

Attached: 182474843934.jpg (306x306, 65K)