Why is this country so nuts...

Why is this country so nuts? Everyday there's something crazy going on by the standards of the rest of the developed world.

Attached: american-flag-internal-halyard.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-SMmcnCIZXI
sunjournal.com/2019/07/27/police-investigating-shooting-at-auburn-walmart/
wmcactionnews5.com/2019/07/30/police-surround-southaven-walmart/
pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/07/05/woman-shot-north-versailles-walmart/
youtu.be/tSbg9pcV_Do
youtu.be/2FhJmewvsZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol

Never a dull moment! Ah Fuck, I love the USA!

We are witnessing the moral decay and in general the decay of a civilization

Because you can't do this:

youtu.be/-SMmcnCIZXI

Too many black people

(((Standards))) are for fags/yuros and brown people. We are a country that stands for FREEDOM including the freedom to not abide by goyim rules. Fuck you in conclusion to be honest with you.

Attached: 1264736559889.jpg (1024x768, 188K)

I blame Wallmart, check these in July!

sunjournal.com/2019/07/27/police-investigating-shooting-at-auburn-walmart/

wmcactionnews5.com/2019/07/30/police-surround-southaven-walmart/

pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/07/05/woman-shot-north-versailles-walmart/

Talk about trolley rage, just like calm the fuck down and get off the meds, or take more idk merikka be crazy!

>Our

Attached: download (1).jpg (474x474, 28K)

also anons, look into these less well covered shooting and see if theres anything fucky or confusing about the stories. I just get the feeling that these less well known ones are not full of plot holes.

White retards gained power.

Try being descended from a group so disinclined to remain in your cozy little seagull-ridden shithole that they were willing to strap on armor and nail themselves into boxes full of beef jerky for months to colonize essentially Mars from our point of view. Kinda weeds out the cool-headed and content really fast.

They had to leave the UK because they were poor, crazy, and without prospects. They didn't leave because they were rugged individualists and great entrepreneurs.

if your ancestors saw what the UK were to turn into, i'd say they would probably take a ship to the us

I'd rather live in Chicago than any other "Developed" city in europe

youtu.be/tSbg9pcV_Do

Lack of Greggs.

more than 300,000,000 people. mo' poeple, mo' people problems.

Chicago like new jersey

Reagan closed down all the looney bins. Used to be you could lock weirdo family members up without too much trouble. Can’t do that no more so we just medicate them and hope they don’t loose their shit.

Whole lot of lords on the rolls, and the original colonies were in fact chartered corporations and there for prospecting.

The rest of the developed world is either too homogeneous, to repressed by their government, or both, to be able to act out in the way the US can.

>Poor, crazy, and without prospects

Sounds like most of the mass shooters. Coincidence?

Because is cool

they're cool. and you're not.

Attached: 0r_6HDpbC0M.jpg (604x604, 35K)

More niggers. All the euros that give us shit don't have the staggering amount of feral nogs.

Low intensity civil war

Also this

America is a country of 350 million people.

Europe is a continent of about 500 million. If you take each country individually, the population is on average about 1/10th that of the United States, which means the United States has 10x the mass of people to do something crazy.

That being said crazy alt right racists shooting people should never be accepted ANYWHERE.

Soros must end America's freedom of association, freedom of speech, gun rights, and fourth amendment rights. White nationalists must be censored using FBI

This too

Attached: 1564873696135.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

Better question may be why are britfags still so butthurt about the way we run our own shit. Take care of that little island left over from the global empire you lost and leave us the fuck alone.

Because America is an hegmonic empire similar to the likes of Russia and China. Crazy shit happens in these two countries as well just being a giant clusterfuck as your nation leads to a clusterfuck of issues. If this was 115 years ago this thread would be about why is the Austrian empire and Ottoman empire are nuts and something crazy happening there compared to the standards of the developing world.

This too. You Brits blew it. You could have formed the imperial federation and the world would have been a better place. Now a mixed race mutt is in line for the throne.

can i get the full vid?

Attached: 1544220134534s.jpg (112x125, 2K)

youtu.be/2FhJmewvsZ0