How do you do, fellow white people?

How do you do, fellow white people?

twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/1158589032437358593

Attached: 1158589032437358593.png (602x678, 403K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/1158589032437358593
youtube.com/watch?v=TGCfvWqaHnU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come only white countries are being forced to be diversified and mixed?

Asians aren't crippled by altruism and brown and black countries aren't worth living in. That's why.

Bump

>fellow white people

Attached: Everytime.jpg (768x768, 83K)

Fuck this faggot and his kike bullshit.

>fellow white people
I wish the holocaust had actually happened.

If I was born in, let's say, Norway because norwegians enslaved a bunch of my ancestors and I looked at Spain today I would think to myself "Wew, I dodged a bullet, thanks great grandads!" and I would try to embrace norwegian culture because I'd be awared of the alternative and wouldn't give things for granted.
I can't understand how someone, with a much bigger difference, can live in America and look back at Africa and think "These crackas fucked me up!!!"

>fellow white people
i cant even tell what is reality and what is clown world at this point. Jow Forums is always right

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

CLAPS
L
A
P
S

POUNDS
O
U
N
D
S

>You feel my point?
No. What was it? Black people shouldn't be held accountable and in contempt for being uneducated insufferable leaches on the system?

Do American blacks even know how bad it is in Africa?

>twitter.com/MichaelSkolnik/status/1158589032437358593
It's fun watching blacks try to form a coherent point and get progressively more emotional as they start losing their track of thought.

Attached: black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif (250x197, 931K)

Bump

What, you thought it was a meme?

Only in America can you turn on your tv and see a nigger tell you, and demand from you, that you become complicit in your own demographic extinction, while several white cucks watch and then rationalise every single bit of it.

His point is, I'm guessing, white people have to stop wanting to live in a civilized society or 'whiteness', because that's not how black people live, and we can only accept them if we live as they do.
If that's what he truly believes, and can't look at how awful the majority of black people live and treat their own people and communities then he's the one in need of re-education. He needs to go back to live around his own people for a while and stop thinking everywhere is like his cushy gated community.

Fellow white people, please listen

Attached: 1158619203542241281.png (599x323, 38K)

You mean wakanda?

youtube.com/watch?v=TGCfvWqaHnU

Calling bullshit on his claims about Tea Party.
Sociological and psychological faggotry being mistaken as divine revelation as usual, when its nothing more than pseuds using it to justify their insanity. He's a jumped up preachin' nigger, and dumb as fuck. To totally discount the arguments of the tea party as veiled racism is absurd. Why do niggers think if they talk like they preachin' all exaggerated and shit, that their claims become more important or logical? So deep my nigger.... So woke my nigger.... only your still a stupid fucking nigger. LEARN SOME BASICAL FUCKING LOGIC NIGGERS. LOGICAL FALLACIES, STATISTICAL FALLACIES, ETC.

MANDATORY POLL TESTING ASAP

Attached: 520B8AFD-8628-4E55-98EC-64AC50F22117.png (500x701, 334K)

>fellow white people
pot calling the kettle black

Attached: 1553309286531m.jpg (1024x602, 99K)

an easy way to combat "fellow whites" without getting banned on twitter
>[jew name here] says "fellow white people," but he is Jewish. This is not a self-critique. It is ethnic warfare.
very plain language. if anyone replies that jews are white, I respond with:
>Jews are Semites while whites are Indo-European