The Left radicalize white men by excluding them from society. Why don't they understand?

The Left radicalize white men by excluding them from society. Why don't they understand?

Attached: 20180508_113114.png (1920x954, 1.81M)

They are stupid

You are not entitled to inclusion

Now you have to earn it, like everybody else

Unless you're a nigger.

Instead of excluding them they should be killed and aborted. It would save the world a lot of headaches including saving the world itself and all living creatures on it.

Because they think they can do no wrong and are always right. Their world views have caused them to block out certain information when it suits them, thats why they are insane.

Because they want to radicalize them to further their shitty agenda.

You are socially retarded, even compared to a nigger.

You are a broken person.

At least I'm white.

Attached: 1558640704527.jpg (480x640, 12K)

>Adult diaper redpill
I’m a 35 year old man who uses adult diapers and NEVER uses a toilet. Street shitting is bottom tier society. Toilets are mid tier society. Using an adult diaper is peak efficiency in society. An adult diaper does NOT need to be worn 24/7. You will typically carry two diapers inside a pocket or small bag wherever you go. Similar to the way my mother carries at least two tampons when she leaves the house. Having the ability to poopi anywhere you wish, the ability to find utmost privacy, and the ability to poop in the comfort of a lounge or lovely garden is close to spiritual enlightenment. Please reply for more tips on how to do this.
>pic related one of my nice clean voids, ready to be sealed and disposed of in a rubbish bin

Attached: 8D9EDF3C-E034-40E8-AB25-311A4A6E2259.jpg (479x546, 114K)

The left's goal is to push white men out of society. They'll use any "radicalization" as further leverage to increase that pushing out. White men built the US as the pinnacle of human social achievement. Now that it's been built, the aristocrats want to swap out the builders for a cheaper model.

Nice propaganda image who comes up with this shit gee I wonder

>why don't Leftists understand basic cause and effect
Probably because they're insane

Attached: Liberalism and Equality.png (1269x593, 103K)

>the left
i would expect better from you

I have never felt excluded from society By the communist party because of my race so what are you on about?

You're a disrespectful little cocksucker. I'm not concerned with your opinion, that I can deal with. But you are a fucking STRANGER here. You don't live here. You've NEVER lived here. Your wife never lived here. You don't have any skin in the game here. You don't in any way belong in this group. And you have the nerve to be mouthy, shitty, and disrespectful. To add to it, you RARELY offer an opinion, just hateful rhetoric.
And I'm telling you, you think you get to run your mouth because you can't be touched. You're a troll under a bridge in another town. A bridge I drive over A LOT. Just like the side mirror on your truck, I'm a lot closer than I appear.

I meant modern leftists, liberals or whatever you call them. Liberal left?

But white chads are the most attractive chad there is, I don't find gorilla chads attractive.

>implying that liberals are leftist

Their goal is to black-pill them

It doesn't matter OP. They could wake up tomorrow and admit they did wrong, it wouldn't break the conditioning on modern women.

What prevents politically liberal people from being economically left?

call them liberals and the crazy ones call them radlibs

idealism. the foundations of liberalism demand a capitalist system because it believes equality is obtained through legal equality alone, and that as long as legal class is abolished everyone has equal oportunities and thus everything is just. The energy behind idpol and claims of racism/sexism/biggotry of other types stems from their confusion when confronted with the fact that people do not seem to be having equal oportunities. Since their entire justification for their 'liberty', individualism, and accumulation of wealth comes from insisting everyone could be doing the same as them when confronted with the realities they must invent invisible forces of malice which are oppressing people.

The left on the other hand, simply realizes for equal opportunity you must also abolish productive class.

What makes you think they don't understand? You're being played by the elite to reset the U.S. and rewrite the constitution because the U.S. is the only country on the planet that could and would stand against the NWO agenda. We cannot be defeated militarily or economically, only culturally. That's why whites are being simultaneously replaced and vilified, because we are the the biggest and only threat. A civil war is exactly what they want. All of these events - shootings, laws, elections, policies, institutional racism against whites - are meant to nibble away at the fringe norms and laws of society while bit by bit cornering white men. White men who react predictably are simply useful idiots.

Because they are destined to fail. Their worldview is built on delusions and not reconcilable with reality. Young, white, fighting age men who have been disenfranchised are everywhere. You made your bed, fucking lay in it.

Attached: 342C4A60-E3D8-4FC8-9FB6-61CAB94D56D4.jpg (1024x564, 177K)

>implying equality is either possible or desirable
o i am laffin

Attached: 1564654167157.jpg (1080x608, 97K)

women never have anything interesting to say.

no, is not my fault you are a virgin