Why is qresearch down

Because it's a LARP that creates bogus narratives

Attached: frazzlerip-bogus.png (4876x2216, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvEIXfy_Ga8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Q said that the Huma- HRC video doesn't exists and is misinformation tho.

So what you're saying is that because one random poster on the internet was incorrect, the whole idea is incorrect. Similarly to how shareblue "debunked" pizzagate by focusing on one tiny detail that was incorrect so they declared all the research incorrect. Surely you can link to the post where Q shared that photo, right? If not, go dialate

The Q niggers are a meme flag and some retard talking about "shareblue" and pizzagate still. Makes sense.

Every single pedophile on the planet should be killed with a hammer.

YES, GOYIM, FOCUS OBSESSIVELY ON SOME WEIRD CULT SHIT AND DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO YOU COUNTRY BECOMING BRAZIL 2.0 AND EVERY POSSIBLE THING BECOMING A JEWISH SCAM.

I'm not a Q boomer, just pointing out that Q said that the video doesn't exists and calimed that is misinformation of the msm to make the ones that believe in Hillary's shit to look bad.

Also
>Pizzagate
>Not real

Das right goy -Pure disinfo

Attached: 20190806_102415.png (500x518, 234K)

at least try and debunk something Q actually said.

Do you seriosly think that video is real and in hands of "good guys" but for some reason they're not updating it?

You're a disrespectful little cocksucker. I'm not concerned with your opinion, that I can deal with. But you are a fucking STRANGER here. You don't live here. You've NEVER lived here. Your wife never lived here. You don't have any skin in the game here. You don't in any way belong in this group. And you have the nerve to be mouthy, shitty, and disrespectful. To add to it, you RARELY offer an opinion, just hateful rhetoric.
And I'm telling you, you think you get to run your mouth because you can't be touched. You're a troll under a bridge in another town. A bridge I drive over A LOT. Just like the side mirror on your truck, I'm a lot closer than I appear.

YA THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DONTCHA?

holy fuck I can't wait for you schizo spergs to go back to 8ch

fucking reddit tier brainlets

Attached: 1550705905980.jpg (250x201, 12K)

just notice the first Exodus started with bitching about the fucking games. what a joke. they can allways come back here tho, 4ch is a free speech platform. but only when they grow up.

i follow qanon. i'm not convinced it is real. the "coincidences" are mathematically possible. that being said the picture posted was NOT by qanon.

you fucking retard, people flooded to infinity because moot the ultrafaggot banned any discussion about gamergate on all of Jow Forums on all boards

Seems like if Q had any of the control and info he said he had, he could have used some to expose the ff perpetrators and protect 8cham from the fake accusations.
Of course, he also could have exposed what happened in Vegas.
Also could have exposed Dems before 2018 election.
Etc etc etc

So Q is either a liar or an idiot, those are the only 2 choices.
In the meantime, get ready for a new assault weapons ban and gun confiscations from anyone who comes out as conseravative.

the boomers of Victory of the LARP is behind the frazzleBRAP crap and now shartblue is using this opportunity to shit on people.
Remember SCNTM? probably not because it was an utter failure of an attempt by Victory of the LARP to derail the NXIVM research.

>Remember SCNTM?
Went to Qboomer-pub and found nothing, What was it?

Ive been here and was loughing my ass off when people were bitching about some faggot le cuck and all that GG shit. and should I remember you Sven what happend to criples later on? I assume most of them were bitching about freedome of speach and all those banned GG threads by le cuck. but just few years later they build on 8pol just the same shit with their literal turkroach mod who banned everyone by his own wish and pushed off thousands and thousands of based posters from there.

should I remind you*

>So Q is either a liar or an idiot, those are the only 2 choices.
I think the former, but he could be both.
>the boomers of Victory of the LARP
Q_is_boomer_cocaine.jpg
>Went to Qboomer-pub and found nothing, What was it?
IIRC, it was a highly-exclusive [night?]club for celebrities; there were accusations about it being an orgy-place with possible-underaged/possible-unwilling participants.

did qfags actually think this was real? what is going to be the straw that breaks the camels back and wakes these delusional fucks up

>it was a highly-exclusive [night?]club for celebrities; there were accusations about it being an orgy-place with possible-underaged/possible-unwilling participants.
I mean, I wouldn't be surprised at all if a place like that does exists and i would bet that it actually does.

>Why is qresearch down

Because you touch yourself at night, you piece of SHIT.

you are now all officially Q, make shit up, post nonsense, nobody cares

official thread theme song:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvEIXfy_Ga8

>Q_is_boomer_cocaine.jpg
wrong, q cocaine is easily identified by the pfizer label on the bottle

perform a search on the 4plebs archive for that term and have a laugh at the utter failure that is victory of the LARP

Attached: pol-vs-qresearch.png (615x551, 320K)

>q
>research
One word oxymoron. Impressive.

The whole anti-8 thing is about deplatforming Q! But it kinda doesn't matter cause if it is legit and gets roadblocked Trump will just say something about it/a Journo will finally axe.

-Sent from my iPhone
Anything I have every posted here is satire. People don't really think like that or hold those beliefs seriously! Grow a sense of humor glowniggers

"Haha guys, he totally is a shill! He believes in Qresearch! Haha btw Pizzagate is also fake amirite?"

FFS you people never learn. Say hi to whoever the fuck is paying you and let them know they're paying you too much for the shit show you're presenting here.

absolutely this