War on drugs=more black arrested

War on drugs=more black arrested

Attached: 1564945846867.png (1095x842, 44K)

Win-win

The war on drugs has always been a racist policy to enslave more black men under the 13th ammendment.

But then doesn't it suggest the war on drugs was a colossal failure? How is arresting people for Marijuana beneficial to the US?

good.

Uh, we don't support based black men going to jail. Back to stormfront.

who gives a shit about that? it is a good idea regardless. fuck drugs and fuck drug dealers

OH WAIT Prisons are a gold mine for private corporations

>tfw no matter what chart you look at, it went to shit in 1965

Attached: nope_gas.gif (149x181, 836K)

Kill yourself teetotaler.

No it was the 1980s

>How is arresting people for Marijuana beneficial to the US?
Marijuana is degenerate.

Reagan, rise of Neoliberalism and the war on drugs is why so many black people are in prison in the US.

The less empathetic you are the more likely tou are to do drugs, it's why I don't give a damn about drug users, they are bad people, all of them, the drug addiction just bring out their their nature. Just like alcohol leads to people revealing their nature.

Oh fuck off you retard, we should ban alcohol by your standards too. What are you some sort of puritan Christian weirdo? You realize god isn't real you cunt.

>we should ban alcohol by your standards too.
Indeed we should. Now you’re talking.
>What are you some sort of puritan Christian weirdo? You realize god isn't real you cunt.
Not an argument.

Yeah there is no argument to be had with a religious person such as yourself, what the fuck could I possibly tell you to change your mind?

Never claimed to be religious and my opinion does not depend on my being religious.

why are """anglos""" such moralless degenerate faggots?

People who smoke marijuana are obnoxious. I would keep it banned for that reason alone

>be nig
>drugs are ilegal
>Smoke it anyway
>go to jail
>call it racist
>sheeeeeit
Those double digits IQ is what puts them in jail