You promised me Jow Forums

Attached: 1565084029061.jpg (390x585, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-israeli-politician-ehud-barak-often-crashed-at-his-manhattan-apartment-neighbors-say/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

victory of the larp fooled you
blame yourself, retard

>believing anything posted here

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sometimes I wonder if people here are actually dumb enough to believe obvious larps with incomprehensible images

Who is trolling who these days

I am drinking coffee and having a patty melt with extra pickles right now. You have until I finish my sandwich and go back to my shop to explain what the fuck you're on about, Norgay.

Fucking retards are always SO fucking stupid, holy shit. All these vids are fake, Q is a LARP, pizzagate was fake

Why you gotta ruin a nice sandwich with pickles :(

finish you lunch and go back to work, cuck.

>8ch humor

go back faggot

mmmmm patty melt

Attached: Patty_Melt.jpg (3000x2000, 640K)

pickles and swiss on ham is delicious, friend.

someone posted a MSpaint edited version of OP’s photo saying it was Hillary and Huma drilling the scalp off a child’s brain
Some people here actually bought it

Just like the alien pic threads, but less humorous

>go back to work
It's my own business and it's a pleasure to make things.

Imagine thinking that this was real and if there was an actual video of Hillary doing this shit it wouldn't spread like wildfire.

the image was literally called "distractions"
probably trying to take focus away from Epstein connections
at least this only lasted a day instead of a week
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-israeli-politician-ehud-barak-often-crashed-at-his-manhattan-apartment-neighbors-say/

Attached: 1565021525312.jpg (1082x1750, 276K)

I too used to hate pickles on burgers, but in all honesty, pickles, onion, lettuce and tomato have their place on burgers...

BUT WHAT DOESN'T BELONG IS DISGUSTING MAYONNAISE. MOTHER FUCK MAYO.

To be fair I don't think even the biggest window-licking brainlet beleived that shitty ms paint job of OP's related pic was real.

I mean bin bag toilet boy was more convincing.

fuck off back to atecan schizos