14 Shootings last weekend in Toronto!

But I though gun bans worked!!!??? In Canada for work... Just heard this on the radio. Why don't repubs use this to bludgeon libs?

Attached: TwatxoIDp593U3UQeUceIxYhl55SyYWcuyE1UapVrwg.jpg (639x663, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/cmrso9/im_not_canadian_how_do_i_report_a_canadian_for/
globalnews.ca/news/5728530/civic-holiday-weekend-toronto-shootings/
globalnews.ca/news/5728729/langley-mission-drowning-hero-dies/
ca.yahoo.com/news/fire-shuts-highway-440-both-204348985.html
nationalpost.com/news/lab-grown-ice-cream-presents-a-labelling-challenge-for-canadian-dairy
nationalpost.com/news/canada/federal-government-faces-new-challenge-over-67-million-contract-to-irving-firm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why don't repubs use this to bludgeon libs?
Who nose?

Attached: 2 party system.jpg (600x461, 66K)

zoophiles should be hanged. poor cat

It's far worse in Canada than just a gun ban. We have a total ban on all weapons.

You literally cannot carry ANYTHING for the purpose of self defense. If you are attacked, you just wait for someone to find youe body and call an ambulance. This ia unironicallu what you are expected to do. If you fight back, the meth head gets a slap on the wrist and you end up with a criminal record.

NEVER GO FULL LIBERAL.

It's laying on a pipe dude....

Based & Gatopilled.

because leftists are demoralized soulless husks. they aren't people. they don't have free will.

they react according to their programming and eat what's put in front of them

the only solution is to burn the system to the ground

This is sort of half true, you can't carry a weapon in the intent of self defense but no one will fuck with you if you defend yourself

Protip: you can't own a gun for self defense but if you shoot an armed intruder you will face no punishment.

it's because both parties are owned by the investors of the federal reserve since 1933 and they're all tasked with de-arming the population.

>but if you shoot an armed intruder you will face no punishment.
this is untrue since we don't have a stand-your-ground law or castle doctrine, any invader you shoot will earn you a charge by the cops

This is true. You cannot even purchase pepper spray if the purpose is for defense against humans, so women have to purchase the kind stated to be for defense against coyotes.

I think body armour is also prohibited except in select circumstances.

They do not give a fuck about citizen's safety, they want everyone to be disarmed in the event the government needs to crack down on trouble makers using the wrong pronouns.

It's kind of funny how the two countries that border the US are perfect examples of how gun control doesn't work.

Attached: 1565108036722.png (2234x1649, 2.71M)

for the love of fuck take back control of your goddamned government from the bankers before you end up like us

Attached: WhatUvWon.png (1000x1000, 838K)

Wrong again. Castle doctrine is there so you can shoot without being threatened and stand your ground is just another way to say the same thing but in public

If you shoot an armed intruder self defense laws will back you up, as long as it's equal force you won't be charged

Sorry to burst your bubble, we don't have it as good as America in terms of self defense, but you certainly can shoot in self defense if the need calls for it

Most people in Canada don't live by niggers, the laws work fine in that case.

You're well within your rights to shoot someone dead just for trying to break into your home or even your vehicle (so long as you're in it at the time) The perp doesn't have to be armed.

Should have clarified, in the US. I'm pretty sure complaining about being mugged in Canada is a hate crime.

We aren't though. If the intruder poses no threat you'll be fucked if you shoot him

If you whoop his ass you'll be fine and it's fucked you have to wait to see if he has a weapon before taking the next step

But this user is blatantly lying. As long as reasonable force is used, you can use a gun to defend yourself

Pretty funny you say complaining about a mugging is a hate crime here yet you can't even mention factual evidence in public without being called a racist

False. My brother and I beat up some guy that threatened us with a knife. No issues with the law

It was also Carribana weekend here in Toronto which saw an influx of blacks into the city.

Coincidence?

NOOOOOOOO! Poor kitty.

Because if it wasn't for the ban it would be a lot more shooting. What a ridiculous non question.

It’s just chilling on a pipe bro

Nope. The niggers and shitskin just keeps going up, murders will go up regardless of laws.

>I think body armour is also prohibited except in select circumstances.
It's only banned in NS BC and Ontario

We have the exact same laws in the US (but few are aware of them). Replacement equipment: Wasp spray, road flares, baseball bats, hairspray & bbq (long-handle) lighter, super-glue. Your imagination is your only limit. CAVEAT... Do NOT even jokingly tell Law Enforcement that any of these are for protection! It IS A FELONY in MOST STATES. These are PERFECT items to keep on your person & in your vehicle for simple car break-downs, bug invaders, but if you're afraid of saying that then don't keep them in your car.

banning guns doesn't work so well when the guy next door is handing them out for free to every nigger who wants one.

Tue cat’s sitting on a pipe, mate

old.reddit.com/r/canada/comments/cmrso9/im_not_canadian_how_do_i_report_a_canadian_for/

globalnews.ca/news/5728530/civic-holiday-weekend-toronto-shootings/

globalnews.ca/news/5728729/langley-mission-drowning-hero-dies/

ca.yahoo.com/news/fire-shuts-highway-440-both-204348985.html

nationalpost.com/news/lab-grown-ice-cream-presents-a-labelling-challenge-for-canadian-dairy
This won't hurt the milk cartel, right?

nationalpost.com/news/canada/federal-government-faces-new-challenge-over-67-million-contract-to-irving-firm
>Ships that might not do the job?

>But this user is blatantly lying. As long as reasonable force is used, you can use a gun to defend yourself
That's why I'm glad to be an American. Fuck trying to use "reasonable" force, use overwhelming force or no force at all.

Attached: I Have Never Been So Proud.webm (896x504, 2.65M)

I want you to go through all of the home defense cases in leafistan and prove me wrong.
Go on...

Based and pipepilled

Sounds like Canada needs a wall on their southern border.

Attached: pic6.jpg (683x1024, 139K)

I have no obligation to prove anything to you, was just trying to help you realize you aren't as defenseless as you think

you have no knowledge of the topic and are posting shit
you got called out and proved you're an ignorant piece of shit
dismissed

srsly though where the somalian niggers get their guns illegaly in canada? are they really smuggling them across the border from detroit?

Just recently some land owning Chad killed some trespassing chug and was found not guilty. Not that the financial cost probably didn't destroy him but all the same.

Moved out of Toronto two weeks ago, into a comfy small town.

Feels so fucking good.

Little Somalia now

this

I’ve heard the murder statistics in Toronto are way under reported officially

I don't think any 'people' on this plant are worse than fucking Somalians man. They do not value their lives or human lives at all and are at least 50% of the shootings in the city. The other 50% are assorted pakis and West Indians (Jamaicans, Haitians, etc.)

Almost got into a fight with one this weekend because the nigger got mad at me for honking at him to move when he was texting and driving. He proceeded to chimpout when I passed him and even attempted to cut me off during my maneuver. I was hoping he would keep following me the fucker he would have gotten a shovel over his head.

for sure the libtards want to keep it hush hush.

here is a picture from one of the nightclubs a shooting happened.

Attached: 1000_toronto-party-afrobass.jpg (640x427, 95K)

Cool the anti semitism dude.

No. What you described is castle doctrine. Only 20 states have castle doctrine where you are allowed to use deadly force to protect your own property. The slim majority of states only allow use of deadly force if your life in immediatley at risk

for example in california if a beaner breaks into your house and steals your TV and you shoot him in the back as he has your TV in his hands you go to jail. But if you do the same in Texas where they have castle doctrine, you are justified in shooting

I always, always carry a knife. A friend of mine is a cop and we talked about the consequences of being "caught" with it, but when I insisted that I carried it due to a phobia of being constrained, he said that would be all good.

You're not allowed to carry a weapon for self defense. You are, however, allowed to carry one for pretty much any other reason. If you weren't, carrying your equipment bag from the parking lot to the ball diamond would be illegal.
You fucking whining morons.

holy shit this gif, story?

>Sorry to burst your bubble, we don't have it as good as America in terms of self defense, but you certainly can shoot in self defense if the need calls for it

Maybe with a nerf gun, or a water gun if you have a permit.

>no gun for self defense
>but if you shoot an intruder it's okay

????????????????

So it's alright to defend yourself with a weapon, but owning one is illegal. How the fuck is anyone expected to protect themselves?

it's called clown world.

There is nothing wrong with owning firearms. We can own ARs and 50BMGs and 8" barrel 12ga shotties.
You just can't state that the reason gor owning them is because you intend to shoot (defend against) a human with it.

Legally you can leave a firearm without a trigger lock near your front door if you are doing so because you saw a predatory animal outside recently. My house has a lot of mangey coyotes nearby.

Smart man

I've said for years that rural Canada is a beautiful place to live.

>That's why I'm glad to be an American.
>That's why I'm happy to die for Israel.
>USA! USA! USA!
>(But what I really mean is ISRAEL! ISRAEL! ISRAEL!)

Criminals don't give up their guns. I feel like i shouldn't have to keep repeating this. It's very basic ans simple to understand.

hahaha this

Yeah, but those were just normal shootings. They weren't MASS shootings so they don't count.

Judges side with homeowners in virtually every shooting in canada:

Basil parasiris: shot a plain clothes police office who kicked down his door in a no knock raid
The judge sided with the home owner against the irresponsible le cops

Ludwig ranch shooting: a group of teens came for a joyride on Ludwig's land. Ludwig was a paranoid environmental terrorist and shot at the tresspassing vehicle, killing a 16 year girl. Judge sided in his favor.

Brian Knight farm: an Alberta farmer caught a native Indian on his property stealing an ATV. He ran him down with his truck, then shot him twice as the native fled. Judge agreed it was excessive force but no jail time or criminal record for the land owner.

Gerald Stanley farm: a group of native Indian car thieves came on his land to steal vehicles. The farmer confronted them and accidentally shot the driver in the head while talking to them. While initially charged everything ended up dropped and he had no jail time.

The only conviction I can think of in recent Canadian history was when a toronto meth dealers home was broken into by rival drug dealers. He lead them to the basement at gunpoint and killed them all execution style, face down on the floor. His lawyer tried a self defense case, but fuck no. 2nd degree murder conviction and rightfully so.

Tl:dr

Judges in Canada side with homeowners in virtually all shootings, even when the criminals are unarmed and fleeing.

Yep, this always happens. Don't be out late at night during Caribana.

based myopic catlover