There is no reason the minimum wage cant be 19 dollers an hour in the USA

There is no reason the minimum wage cant be 19 dollers an hour in the USA

>inb4 MUH CHEESEBURGER and MUH AUTOMATION

Attached: why-austerity-economics-hurts-low-wage-workers-the-most.jpg (1296x864, 426K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/flood-of-illegal-migrants-to-the-border-outpaces-last-two-years-with-1-1m-expected-in-fy2019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course it can be
Price of bread $19
Enjoy your breadlines commie

The left: $15 minimum wage will raise the cost of a burger by pennies

Also the left: agriculture needs cheap labor to pick strawberries

Get a job faggot

>There is no reason the minimum wage cant be 19 dollers an hour in the USA
Just as long as you increase everyone else's pay by 2.6x.

all this does
is incentivize
automation
fucking
retard

The reason is minimum wage workers are not worth $19 per hour. What about people already making $19 per hour now you've just fucked them over.

Why can't it be $0 an hour, like switzerland?

>Memeflag
>Makes this thread every day
Report OP for trolling and move on.

For $19/hr, you can lay off all your brown employees, then buy a bunch of machinery and hire a couple white or Asian guys with vocational degrees to keep it all running. It's unfortunate how minorities don't seem to realize how much these min wage laws actually hurt them.

I didnt work my way up the American dream ladder to have the retards flipping burgers make 2/3 of my income.

Why not $190?

commie pigs deserve sage

Attached: fact.jpg (207x253, 8K)

There is no reason it couldn't be 190 dollars an hour. Anyone willing to offer more?

It should be $0 an hour because the honor of slaving for our corporate overlords is reasonable compensation enough. Blessed job creators.

Do you have any CEO boots to lick?

I don't think someone working as a burger flip should earn even close to the same money as a labourer.

THIS

>making $30 an hour

He is definding workers who make already 19 usd

Not an argument kid. What an inconvenient truth for you that your inflated minimum wage dream actually hurts more then it helps.

Wait... What happened to 15?

>19 dollar an hour wage
It's a good idea, as it would accelerate the collapse of the Jewnited States Americuck

fuck you nigger, i work hard for my 20 bucks an hour at the post office and you're telling me a fucking cashier is going to make just as much as me!? am I going to get a raise to compensate, because i fucking doubt it. I hate you cocksuckers so much.

There is no reason minimum wage can't be $100 dollars an hour in the USA

>Inb4 MUH INFLASHUN and MUH BREDLINES

I graduated less then a year ago, not a bad start

Most people who already make that money are white males. Why do white males get a good wage and the rest of us dont.

here's a tip stupid the burger flippers and shelf stockers will only get their increased pay for about 6 months before they're entirely automated out of the system and there is one technician making 25 an hour maintaining the robots

idk kike shill how much do you get paid?

Rest of you get even more welfare.

You're on the government dole you stupid fucker.
How dare you whine about "muh status creep" when all you are is a leech on the taxpayer's ass.

>CEO boots
Hey, cool it with the anti-semitic remarks.

Why 19 an hour? Why not 300?

Do not reply to memeflags

What do you have against automated burger production?

Wages are based on either the level of the job or the experience/expertise.
Why should someone working part time flipping burgers make the same wage as a fucking entry level electrician?
It takes zero skill to work in fast food.
No employee or company is going to agree to paying minimum wage that high for a bunch of women who didn't apply themselves to a education system that literally hands them thousands of dollars a year just for being ethnic, female, or a single mom thot.
I won't even get into how it would throw off the balance of the economy.

Why $7.25? Why not $0?

>dollers
Tell me what shithole you're posting from.

Fuck you cunt, the post office isn't funded by any taxes and I work my ass off getting you your plastic chinese garbage within 2 days of ordering it

I'm currently sans job

>Why do white males get a good wage and the rest of us dont.
It's called crawling out of the gutter with hard work and education.
If you can't apply either of those into making money you deserve to sink to the bottom of the sea.

>then
Graduated in what? Retardism?

“Dollers”

it makes people useless
useless people have nothing to do but jerk off and covet your wife and car and kids, and especially your beautiful ox

You guys are the poster boys for "diversity and inclusion."
Can't count how many times I encountered an incompetent obese sassy nigress at the fucking post office.
Go apply at UPS and get a real job.

shut the fuck up and turn off your memeflag faggot

Yo i work there

If Minimum wage doubles in my area my salary better double. I didn't spend the last 10 years bettering myself just so some dumb nigger who fills up a fry container can make 1/3 of what I make in an hour. Fuck that.

make it 1 million dollars an hour that way everybody will be lifted out of poverty into richness

Why can't we have different minimums for different types of work?

Can't wait for automation to kick in so that all of the womans rights, gender studies majors and various spics with nogs become jobless.

>commie flag
>I dont need no capitalist, I strong independent feminist
>those mean capitalist men need to pay me more!

i propose that we pay all unskilled workers $1000/hour

I support a reasonable minimum wage, but workers should mostly earn based on their skill and effectiveness. There isnt a endless well of money to draw from. But your solution is probably printing more :D

Why can't I just get a job that pays me enough so I don't have to juggle 2 other jobs and ride share. I don't want to be rich. I just want enough to not feel like I'm drowning...

Lol ye not bad right

Attached: 665674333.jpg (960x720, 128K)

If minimum wage was 19$ everything would equally increase in price you fucking retard.
already feeling this effect in Arizona, imagine paying 10$ for a fucking burger at a fast food place.

Attached: 1561533608900.png (713x730, 156K)

Nice job living in a niggerpit, my post office is all white except a sikh guy lel

You mean the labourers...?
Most black people work labourer jobs not at fast food.

Ever heard of this thing called "marginal utility of income?"
I guess being intelligent isn't part of your job requirements.

The dollar sign goes before the amount you fucking brainlet

High cost of labor helped cause the industrial revolution. We should raise it to 25 bux an hour and we will be colonizing space by the end of the decade.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-21-48-48-2.png (516x194, 18K)

There is no reason the minimum wage cant be 90 dollers an hour in the USA

>why aren't you committed to the cause, comrade?

Yeah but it's always hilarious. Some of the local restaurants were shut down for a week or so a while ago because of "fight for 15" protest from the mexican/black employees. My sister has mutual friends among them because shes a disgusting mud shark whore so I got to hear them talking about "how good dey was going to be paid after they vacation" and "cracker ass manager deserves it because dey be making 15 dollars an hour". They ended up all getting fired and the restaurants hired a bunch of white kids from the local vocational school and paid them 14 bucks. Quality of service went up overnight and the kids are really polite and grateful for the opportunities, meanwhile the subhuman shitskins are now on welfare.

Prices have been continuously rising for decades.
Why is it ok for prices to rise but wages to stagnate?

It’s not impossible, just inflation will fuck things up for everyone.

Nice work with the meme flag sir.

Attached: 8676FD97-A608-48B4-87ED-30064E459380.jpg (556x303, 45K)

>Corporations raise minimum wage
>Tens of millions of 3rd world cheap labor already exist in the US with several million being imported both legally and illegally each year
Corporations will no longer need to raise the minimum wage as more workers willing to do the same job for less have been imported

"Flood of illegal migrants to the border outpaces last two years with 1.1M expected in fiscal year 2019"
>washingtonexaminer.com/news/flood-of-illegal-migrants-to-the-border-outpaces-last-two-years-with-1-1m-expected-in-fy2019

Attached: 0979263487628734234.jpg (1200x808, 155K)

>eating bread
you tryin to kill yourself?

Kek
>justice boner activated

Mel Gibson came to me in a dream last night dressed like a caveman and told me to eat bread.

>there's no reason it can't be $12
>there's no reason it can't be $15
>there's no reason it can't be $19
>there's no reason it can't be $25
>there's no reason it can't be $40

>"why is unemployment spiking? fucking nazis!"

There is no reason the minimum wage to exist at all.
You are worth exactly what I'll pay you for. And I won't pay well. Because I don't value you as a human being.
I influence law in Ohio. Get fucked you idiot children and darkies.

Low effort meme flag slide thread, newfags if you see garbage like this type sage in the options field

caveman bread is raw meat

The entire Republican party is that you?

>Works for the government
>Claims not to get paid by the government
What did user mean by this?

I think I'll have caveman bread and potatoes for lunch today.

Nothing wrong with raising the minimum wage, the problem is the country is full of niggers and shitskins.

Obviously you don't work you stupid faggot, that's why you are an unironic communist

Very good.

Attached: 6125df7bbde1a8daea371196c5f5cc6c.jpg (400x600, 41K)

I don't know user, why can't you? Maybe because you're a loser with no real world skills and that's why you don't get paid like wolf of wall Street

That's weird. I had a dream where Ben Shapiro came to my house and told me that the only way for me to help continue the white race was to meet him at the fairgrounds and go to the state fair with him. When I got there he introduced me to his sister and told us to have fun before driving away. Ended up being a nice dream about having a date at a fair and I got abigail's number before I woke up.

I'm ashamed to say I tried the number when I woke up.

Some of us actually do just fine on grains, as part of a balanced diet.

One you should be able to get a better job that pays more then minmum wage if you arn't a lazy nigger, and two yes prices will continue to rise as inflation continues to rise but hey if you want them prices to shoot up even faster then by all means lets increase minimum wage.

In California, where I grow crops, they have begun making the average 10 hour agricultural work day decrease to 8 hours (by 2025 for smaller farms like mine). However, minimum wage is also going up. It should be 15 soon. Now, we are looking into automation and letting employees go (besides a couple of them) due to less hours and increased labor costs. Also, the agricultural work week is 60 hours regular and anything else over and into double. Soon, it will become a 40 hour work week. The McDonald's in my town have already mostly transitioned to kiosks. No one even works at register. No check out attendants at grocery stores due to self check out. Have fun having no jobs etc. Oh yea, the workers don't want less hours because they know it means less money and job problems in the future. Spics are smarter than you. Fuck off.

>he doesn’t eat bread
Never gonna make it, brah.

>there is no reason it can't be $4000 per minute and rising at 5% per quarter hour.
Is this wage equality?

Attached: is this.jpg (1200x629, 108K)

Sometimes milkers are better than reality. Personally I would rather dream about nice whole milk though.

the post office is funded by postage you fucking imbecile, never bought a stamp before?

>not wanting technology that multiplies the productivity of human labor

absolute retard

$19 / hr would KILL American manufacturing.

Also it would disproportionately affect blacks

What city? IE?

I am a loser. Born to poor parents. I just want to live. I don't want to be rich. I just want to live...

I can’t see how this backfires!
>raises minimum wage
>get replaced with robots

>Look mommy, I posted it again!
You retarded fucking nigger

The McDs around here trnansitioned to kiosks and now it is shut down because nogs realized 1 person (old white manager) was the only one there ever so they can just jump the counter and take whatever they want, whenever they want.
Went on for weeks before they shuttered.

So who did you end up calling?

Honestly the Fed is going to have to raise the pay of military members because the lower pay grades will be making below minimum wage. This will cause taxes to go up. This shit show will cause a domino effect.

They can not even get my order right on 15$, I doubt 4$ more will change that.