>At least they were honest 8/1/19
youtu.be/gqvQAnDteys
>They're All the Same 7/30/19
youtu.be/HICag6GqxG0
>TrumpTweet: The Real Donald Trump 7/30/19
pic.twitter.com/BeA05zKswr

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: billofrights.jpg (1080x1117, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/28307-from-prozac-to-parkland-are-psychiatric-drugs-causing-mass-shootings
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3289/text
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

new baker needed

Attached: 1536851821319.jpg (850x1154, 89K)

>Can still be a supporter and realize that the [bump stock] ban was a very bad idea.

this.
Love Trump.
I want him to do well.
I want to MAGA.
I want to destroy the Democrat party.
and my opinion is knee-jerk concessions that further the leftist machinations to gun grab is not a good strategy to do these things.
Because lets just throw a wild idea out there.
Let's say that the left/deep state somehow indeed orchestrates these shootings.
They just found out that if you activate 2 shooters back to back, they'll be rewarded with a rhetorical concession on gun rights from the person who is extremely influential in shaping the political philosophy of the opposing party.

Is that a good strategy to MAGA?
I, personally, would say no.

Attached: Yeti Sword.webm (454x400, 230K)

So, recession inbound?

14 states or so have enacted red flag laws without mass confiscation

AWOO!

Attached: awoo orca washington.jpg (1280x853, 210K)

BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE BASED BROWN PEOPLE

Attached: LEG.png (1434x485, 24K)

MIGA

Attached: 1565024464183.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

>asking for a bill of rights

Cute, but that's not how it works.

Trump is a Constitutional Traditor. I canceled my $100/mo donation sub today. He is more than happy to hand over the 1st and 2nd to the commies to get an ephemeral boost in polls

Fuck cheetokike.

Fuck me, the chinks understand the second amendment better than most Americans these days.

Slow news day?

Attached: 184744291459.jpg (805x1086, 297K)

Yes! Israel is our strongest ally lets go Trump!

HERE IS AN IDEA YOU UNWASHED, LIMP DICK, BARREN WOMB, SOI FILLED, NIGNORANT TRIPLE NIGGERS. MAKE SOME N O I S E NOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

If I am able to explain to my mom what (((red flag laws))) are and why they utterly awful, get her to agree to me that current gun laws don't work and more would only hurt innocent people then you ought to do it too. I don't agree with her saying Puerto Ricans look black, but I do agree with her on that mixed race children aren't accepted by either of their halves.

Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be.

Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.
>The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that
> THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE

Attached: noisemarinert.jpg (316x351, 29K)

I love Kellyanne!

Attached: bbvum_1.webm (1280x720, 2.11M)

>and asking for their own bill of rights
You don't ask for a Bill of Rights. You make it so. Unironically by using guns.
In Minecraft. Or I dunno, back in 1776.

Attached: 1436465245351.jpg (1000x1000, 51K)

Attached: 1565018005481.jpg (660x426, 61K)

AWOOOOOO

Attached: 4256245564222.gif (700x700, 3.98M)

>there are people ITT right now that have at least one Chinese-made good in their dwelling
yikes

Is the slippery slope real? It is, but i don't think this could be applied to that, as it has no chance of being passed in the senate, and the states that have red flag laws were already liberal, so what has people so concerned?

based and realpolitikpilled

Attached: minute men.jpg (800x655, 107K)

For the rest of the world, sure. I don't think the US will get dragged down.

Based. Maybe they should be our new colony.

Byebye, have a good sleep. Thanks for baking.

Attached: slepo.jpg (744x498, 118K)

MAGA

>so what has people so concerned?

>a rhetorical concession on gun rights from the person who is extremely influential in shaping the political philosophy of the opposing party.
>extremely influential in shaping the political philosophy of the opposing party.
>extremely influential in shaping the political philosophy

RUSH BTFOing red flag laws basically killing the legislation. Yes he has that much influence.

He isn't a dictator so stop wanting him to be a dictator.

I wonder what the likelihood of Taiwan stepping in and declaring Hong Kong as an extension of the "ROC" if the secede.

MAGA from some shitty grindfest called Warframe

Anything that's given out on a whim can be taken away on a whim. Freedom is something you seize through force.

Me on the left. I rolled a Bard class but I'm a high level.

so this happened huh

Attached: EBQTm66W4AQl5M1.jpg (792x1200, 214K)

He is not Palpatine.

he is trying to do a fellow trump supporter

INCOMING WAR WITH CHINA!
BASED
MIGA 2020 SUPPORT BOLTON

Attached: 1565027858676.jpg (720x542, 76K)

more states will probably enact red flag laws anyway.

AND ONE OF THOSE GOT A MAN KILLED. EVEN THAT FAGGOT JUDGE NAP ON FOX SAID THEY'RE HIGHLY UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

Attached: 1565054497461.jpg (1071x1624, 739K)

Thank GOD
Hannity might be a yes man, but Rush will tell you whats up (as long as it doesn't have to do with race or Israel)

Attached: 1511692717108.png (570x885, 337K)

red flag! take 'em away

Attached: 1544212593129.jpg (1300x866, 76K)

Reminder to do as the GOA and called write letters (since federal workers are boomers) white house and to your congressnigger.

Not only so they know that people are mad at this, but also so Trump might see that there is another gun rights organization and not the boomer (and already dying) NRA

also for a better chance send it to DonJr and Erick so they might get attracted since everyone that isn't a boomer hates the NRA and there is a better chance on succeding

Attached: 6956867588.gif (900x612, 151K)

Do you fucking shills not see that the defintions of what a red flag or hate crime is will change and if trimp gets his way he is handing over a lot of power to the state?

Dayton mayor pretty much encouraged people to show up and protest Trump's visit.
She also indirectly blamed his rhetoric.

What a piece of shit. These people are fucking pathetic.

Attached: 34565476.jpg (936x528, 353K)

the protest and trump call china on the money are all working hand and hand

>Indiana, where Pence governed, is a liberal state.

Looks like Tucker

The first red alert game is pretty redpilled if you think about it

>a rhetorical consession on gun rights
And he did that by..... saying he would support bipartisanship legislation? Just like how he would regulate supressors? This is in line with trump's controversial statements, and he has never even followed through with them, remember his daca amnesty he "proposed"?

He isn't going to go to war with China you retard.

needs to go on hannity and make the same argument

Who else is waiting for confirmation the two lefty shooters were on anti-psychotic meds?

From Prozac to Parkland: Are Psychiatric Drugs Causing Mass Shootings?

>As a case in point, the Parkland, Florida, shooter (I won’t use his name and help provide the fame he craved), who murdered 17 on Valentine’s Day, was on medication for emotional issues, his aunt related.

>Consider Newtown, Connecticut, killer Adam Lanza (I will provide the names of perpetrators of older incidents), who killed 26 at Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2013. He also was on medication, according to family friend Louise Tambascio.

>Twenty-five-year-old Patrick Purdy murdered five children and wounded 30 in a schoolyard shooting rampage in Stockton, California, in 1989. He’d been taking “Amitriptyline, an antidepressant, as well as the antipsychotic drug Thorazine.”

>“Kip Kinkel, 15, murdered his parents in 1998 and the next day went to his school, Thurston High in Springfield, Oregon, and opened fire on his classmates, killing two and wounding 22 others. He had been prescribed both Prozac and Ritalin.”

>“Aaron Ray Ybarra, 26, of Mountlake Terrace, Washington, allegedly opened fire with a shotgun at Seattle Pacific University in June 2014, killing one student and wounding two others.” Ybarra “said he’d been prescribed with Prozac and Risperdal to help him with his problems.”

>“Jose Reyes, the Nevada seventh-grader who went on a shooting rampage at his school in October 2013 was taking a prescription antidepressant [Prozac] at the time….”

>“Navy Yard shooter Aaron Alexis sprayed bullets at office workers and in a cafeteria on Sept. 16, 2013, killing 13 people including himself. Alexis had been prescribed [generic antidepressant] Trazodone by his Veterans Affairs doctor.”

thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/28307-from-prozac-to-parkland-are-psychiatric-drugs-causing-mass-shootings

More examples on site.

Attached: hat hunter 02.png (904x839, 320K)

>Anti-China protesters waving American flags giving the Chinese government every piece of propaganda material they could every dream imaginable

It's fine to be against red flag laws but stop with the talk of mass confiscation

Yes because donny boy is being a useful faggot for them.

Attached: china-woman-swallowing-hills.jpg (500x375, 239K)

TRUST THE PLAN 44D CHESS!

Good. Fuck Chinks. Trump would redeem himself if he nukes the bugmen.

We got the sequel to the Goddess of Democracy bros

Attached: Goddess_of_Democracy_in_Tiananmen_Square.jpg (226x440, 26K)

He is a substanceless shithead and ironically a phoney and fraud, just not the one Mittens was describing.

Meanwhile, Texas Gov. told Antifa to stay the fuck out of Texas.

Yo. Whats stopping the land of the free from annexing HongKong? I mean it's obvious the northern chinks hate our guts already why not take over the one cool chik city and make it a cool place to learn bugspeak. Anyways commie and chomos must swing.

BREAKING
>BREAKING
BREAKING
>BREAKING

CEO OF HSBC BANK FIRED FOR SECRETLY LENDING MONEY TO CHINA TO PROP UP YUAN!

Attached: 8557128F-53E5-4B99-B488-7FF66E226B05.jpg (1242x858, 319K)

Can anyone explain to me what red flag laws are? According to HIPAA it's impossible to just track around and share medical information, including mental health information. If I go buy a gun, Wal-Mart can't just check up on my medical history and say "nope I can't sell you a gun".
THEY LITERALLY CAN NOT ENFORCE RED FLAG LAWS
I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE

Attached: 1434558568264.jpg (720x720, 56K)

correction - Meanwhile you send a message to the LEADERSHIP: draft one in 2019!

You're expecting MIGApedes to remember all the negative events of Trump that they have memoryholed in order to continue with their lives and their shilling.

Attached: 1565035495408.jpg (589x939, 447K)

They should start raiding the national armories and some awesome piston driven ARs like the T-91.

The bugmen will probably end up nuking them selves.

Attached: kimbomaga.jpg (670x663, 927K)

he showed leadership on many other topics.
Just would like him to show leadership on this issue.
Because. you know.
It's the only thing keeping the US and actually the entire western world from going into neo-feudalistic tyranny.

Thank you president Trump for exterminating the evil white racists. Racism is bad mkay

>In Marion County, Indiana (which contains Indianapolis, and the most of the uses of Indiana's ERPO law)
Seems it is only really enforced in that areax not the whole state

>Dayton mayor: Trump has been very unhelpful

Take the Buzz free Challenge!

Attached: 0_Buzzfeed Salt.jpg (788x1022, 302K)

BASED
FUCK AMERICA FIRST POLICIES
MIGA AND WAGE WAR AGAINST IRAN, VENEZUEAL, RUSSIA AND SYRIA!

Attached: 1565006265801.jpg (600x541, 82K)

oh shit, please be true

And Tennessee is banning them altogether

Attached: 9A50E3DA-88E7-474C-8CE4-A89BF6B9C2EB.jpg (1242x1818, 1.12M)

>red flag laws
>trump talks about regulating internet hate
>news talks about Jow Forums and Qtards being hate speech
>posting on boards = red flag
>oh wow I didnt even care about guns any ways MIGA!

>wave flag of country with President who just called for huge infringements on the 1st, 2nd, and 6th amendments

I'm waiting for confirmation they were from fatherless homes. It should be illegal for a woman to initiate divorce except in case of her husband being convicted of serious domestic violence against her or their children.

Bard's Tale was a criminally underrated game.

Attached: 0_wash.jpg (800x580, 99K)

Trump supporters and voters will get their own dose of lethal injection soon enough!

Attached: 1552543295716.png (637x739, 155K)

When does this get passed?
congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/3289/text
- Examines silicon valley to see if it's building surveillance tech or social credit systems for the Chinese (hint: Google is)
- Puts Hong Kong on notice that a rendition law (what was originally the subject of protest) will probably break treaties with the US
- Preps for sanctions on Chinese individuals who threaten Hong Kong freedom and prohibits them from ever traveling to the US

>we need the 2nd amendment

if this is a CIA op I like it

They don’t do that kind of research. It’s literally a family member who doesn’t like you or your nasty opinions and calls a judge or, in my case, the ADL

This. I don't like him talking about red flag laws, but I'd be a lot more concerned if he keeps talking about them. He mentioned the suppressor thing once and dropped it. He kept talking about the bump stocks and went through with it. Things he really cares about and intends to do something about are the things he keeps bringing up

Attached: 7281364872133.gif (900x954, 231K)

Guys, no one is happy with Trump right now. He may have cost himself 2020. No 4D chess bullshit. This is not good for him

We could pass a law to hang brown people, if we wanted to.

Attached: 1556126495774m.jpg (1024x1005, 157K)

The fire rises.

US will balkanise in next 30 years, the orange man didn't do what white americans wanted, US is being invaded and there is nothing anyone can do besides a civil war.

The daca thing was trump taken massive risks just to make the democrats look like retards and assholes.

> NOT an Amnesty
They’re still here though...

Nox was better

Hey what's going on my trump supporters?! Who here jumped on the trump train after he changed his policy on gun control!!! Awwwoooooooo!! Can a brother get his coat back?!

Attached: 5900c4067522ca1b008b68ed-750-563.jpg (750x563, 39K)

Oh man, it's all unraveling at once, isn't it?

>PLA tanks crushing protesters carrying 2A signs

Attached: 1543176721171.jpg (200x178, 6K)

man,you're retarded

Please yes. I want deseret so badly!

Attached: C5441E4C-01B4-4EB6-8D3A-72010D5477C6.jpg (1700x1242, 1.75M)