Why does the right attract so many subhuman incels

Attached: shooters.jpg (1181x530, 71K)

I agree with the El Paso shooters politics.

>britoid
Uhhhh... opinion binned
Right wing people are beautiful because they have actual standards. No amount of your inbred confederate photos can hide you from the truth.

Attached: 1557862202161m.jpg (1024x1024, 179K)

Why does the left attract so many tranny faggots?

Attached: bongistani.jpg (640x480, 77K)

because the right is initially made of subhuman incels attracting people who see the flaws of modernism.

I'm actually happy the killed people.
It pleases me.

Guys with nothing to lose are on the frontline as in any war. They would have probably suicided in this shit society that does not and will not give a fuck about them anyway, so they chose their own way.

people like him are often on the internet and that increases the possibility to get redpilled because the mainstream media outside the net is leftist

It’s super weird that they were all on heavy psych prescription medication. It’s Probably nothing though....

society doesn't give a fuck about them, so they externalized their internal hatred. It's not fucking rocket science. I bet a lot of these guys have mental health issues and are irredeemable criminals, but others probably never had anyone ask them about their hobbies are say a kind word to them.

Nose... nose... nose.
>white people

>that they were all on heavy psych prescription
Source?

>222045479
>British
>White

The dayton shooter was lefty

Based

this has probably been discussed before already, so pardon my ignorance/asking, but... isn't the "Garlic" and "El Paso" shooter the same guy in OP's pic? Certainly seems so.

You're a disrespectful little cocksucker. I'm not concerned with your opinion, that I can deal with. But you are a fucking STRANGER here. You don't live here. You've NEVER lived here. Your wife never lived here. You don't have any skin in the game here. You don't in any way belong in this group. And you have the nerve to be mouthy, shitty, and disrespectful. To add to it, you RARELY offer an opinion, just hateful rhetoric.
And I'm telling you, you think you get to run your mouth because you can't be touched. You're a troll under a bridge in another town. A bridge I drive over A LOT. Just like the side mirror on your truck, I'm a lot closer than I appear.

By some universal karmic law, they probably haven't done any injustice. The society fucked them, so they fucked the society back. It's just really hard for domesticated normies to grasp or accept that they have done injustice to others and that it may be paid back one way or another. We want to be coddled and told we're important and righteous even if we're not.

Just wild speculation. Smart money says they were though just like the majority of previous shooters.

OH NONONONO

>using same fake pictures from the day of the shooting
nice try

Now the post the correct photos of the El Paso and Dayton shooters.

1 POST BY ID
TROLLING OUTSIDE /B

>it is not proven if these are Mossad, CIA, FBI, or NDA operations, and any attachment to any cause is speculation, and hearsay, at this point.

I do as well, but I can't condone what he did. No woman deserves to die with the screams of their newborn baby being the last sound they hear as their consciousness fades away for the last time. No woman deserves to have her body rent by high frangible rifle bullets while she's just mending from delivery and her breasts are swollen with milk for the new life she's wrought. I don't give a good shit about the rest of the victims, but a terrible evil was inflicted on Jordan Anchonda, and I cannot countenance it.

not how it works bucko, they have done injustice yes, but he doing injustice doesn't erase the other injustice. Injustice can't be erased by more injustice.

Attached: 20130610121657_1200_675_-_edward_snowden.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

>tfw Dayton shooter was in a poly relationship
>got fucked over and left blue balled
>went on a killing spree

Pic related claims to be his ex gf.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806_183135.jpg (786x1232, 208K)

Leaving aside Christian morality, they are just tipping the universal scales back.

It does? First I’m hearing of it

Attached: AD0C1B7B-5F5D-4793-86B0-EC10390B89F5.jpg (1024x882, 129K)

Because there is a lot of indoctrination of vulnerable, outcast people in western civilization
this is one of the outcomes

Because it's easier to blame everyone else for your own faults.

>pic related: average cripplechan users

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-093352__01.jpg (1080x967, 207K)

>Thinks the shooters were even remotely near right ideologies

He made twitter posts about being on adderall if that changes anything.

>Conservatives are better looking
Conservatives are more likely to be white.
>Conservatives have more sex
Conservatives are more likely to be married.

Pro satan? Is he one of (((them))) then.

yes maybe so. Sometimes I think being killed in a quick rampage is less cruel than being slowly psychologically tortured and isolated like the shooters were. I would rather get shot in the head in walmart than being mentally broken down over a decade

Attached: CCZ69_9UAAEWarA.jpg (640x640, 41K)

How is it that the fact that the Dayton shooter was a commie doing his shooting in response to the El Paso shooting (spurred on by his antifa friends and the media painting all trump supporters as racist terrorists) has completely disappeared? That Fox is too cowardly to run with this narrative is expected, but it's totally disappeared from Jow Forums as well! I remember the day of the shooting how many threads were up archiving the Dayton shooter's twitter and everything else, but now it's nowhere to be found. Weird as fuck.

THIS

because they are...

>the right
compared to what?

Attached: compass 2016.jpg (533x668, 86K)

shut the fuck up

>shooting invaders
>injustice
Would you have us open our doors so that our daughter could be raped. Sometimes doing nothing is more unjust than doing something.

Why do you keep using the wrong picture of the leftist Dayton shooter? And why did you leave out the hispanic mass shooter from San Fernando that happened a day before Gilroy and killed more people? Do you hate whites like the media that refused to report on Sam Fernando?

there were non bombatants in the shart mart at the time and he hit them. two words, war crime

Dayton is a leftist you retard

Based

They fall for the psychological manipulation from government groups, on sites like this one. They become angry at the world and see the enemy as people around them. That or they are paid to do it.

Exactly. What really drove it home for me when Trump immediately hopped on talmudvision and called them INHUMANE MONSTERS KILL KILL KILL THEM while his buddies actually fuck children (proven) and most likely directly and indirectly kill thousands of people. So there's more than what meets they eye. People were literally buying God's forgiveness in the Middle Ages from the church and thinking that was moral and righteous in the eyes of God. We have not progressed much since then.

They seem to attach to the tradition of relationships, use it as a way to justify hate for everything that they are insecure about, then feel entitled to it, then obviously don't get it so go and kill a load of random people because why should they get to be happy.

Based Mick

Because we're smart, duh. And non-violent.
But whip a dog long enough and sure--he becomes a bad dog.
Just remember. Jow Forums is a board of peace and you're here forever.

Attached: nerds.jpg (608x406, 74K)

>dayton shooter
Did I miss another shooting? Was it before or after El Paso?

Why does the left attract so many people with low self esteem and a power complex? Almost like leftism is deeply tied to identity politics or something...

Think faggot OP before you make a post...

You're a delusional retard.

The Dayton shooter was a leftist, you stupid faggot

based, post that info graphic in every "incel" thread

Care to elaborate on that bot? Show me how smart you are please...

>right wing males are more masculine
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Take your meds and stop coping.

meh...OP wont let a lil "stat" like that stand in the way of his narrative...lol....Talk about dropping the ball. motherfucker cant even shill right *Facepalm

>bot
What a fucking retard.

is this real? how could they all look similar and have similar glasses?

Attached: 17d-blues_brothers_2000.jpg (454x449, 26K)

Can we talk about how the Zionist jews are laying both sides of the political spectrum to cause chaos and destabilize the country...And then how they will respond to this with more big government and oppressive authoritarianism, all of this is an attempt to gain more power and control...WAKE THE FUCK UP ANONS!

These are bot replies anons. See how short and lacking in actual content they are? It's just here to try to attack me personally, instead of debating the actual info I post...

they are not. you are just posting guys before they are 26+years, hence not fully grown men.
at the age of those guys @photo I had no proper beard, now its pristine and full ... testo changes
your face easy until you are nearly 30. so ... rubbbbbbbish.

Attached: NotTheShooter.png (977x472, 334K)

Can you post a timestamped picture of yourself so we can see how strong the average leftist is? I'll post one of me if you post one of you

Amen. They don’t even attack people like politicians who are responsible for the changes they don’t like. Understanding race realism doesn’t mean you need to sperg out and murder other people. It’s clearly evil regardless.

ONIONS BOYS

David Icke predicted this a while back in the 1990s. Apparently they (reptilians) feed on negative human energy so the need everyone in fear and anger all the time.

that's what the data says according to Aarhus University and the Journal of Public Economics, look at the references in that pic you replied to

Logical fallacy. Male feminists are usually as ugly or uglier, but they respectfully nod or turn into "women". And never get laid anyway.
Go read something about "toxic masculinity": they push that agenda because this is what they want to try to avoid.

Attached: incel as insult.jpg (1050x1050, 143K)

He cant...He's an NPC

David Icke huh???
GTFO... *Points to the door

What, mad we’re stealing your political base? Go feed your nine cats roastie.

Checked

off by one
also checked

Because without big pharma food additives and the ruining of american women
Most of them wouldve been happy and married by now..