I can't understand how to stop women in America or Europe to stop race mixing

I can't understand how to stop women in America or Europe to stop race mixing.
It is almost like a living meme in my real life. My sister became a coal burner after years of getting zogged by her social media and hanging around nogs.
Surprisingly she is a single mother now. Baby isn't here yet but it pisses me off seeing people being happy that she is throwing away the only RNA in my family. It's depressing and enraging to see her actively aiding in our genocide.
She isn't going to have a white baby and my brother has a Mexican short gf.
I am the only shot for my family line to keep healthly and white. It all seems like I am on the Truman show.
Is there any good points or being able to defend myself in the pros and cons of not race mixing ? I can't believe this is happening. But she also barely passed high school and has a really low IQ so she is just matching up with the same level males imo.
Not only are my other siblings not doing their part but in my area it's definitely difficult to find a non thot , non coal burner or non degen white women. We are out numbered by shit skins here in commieforina. I can see why so many people do it here. We are being overran and people are clueless plus being happy about it.
Someone save me please from the hell hole of a state ...

Attached: 1563506963984.jpg (430x600, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

processchurchofthefinaljudgment.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/the-process-church-of-the-final-judgment-documents.pdf
omega9alpha.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/complete-guide-o9a-v7.pdf
nbcnews.com/id/26972493/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/earliest-reference-describes-christ-magician/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rape

>I can't understand how to stop women in America or Europe to stop race mixing.
Oh great, another ricecel raid. Fuck off Chang.

Attached: download (6).jpg (680x674, 56K)

Also makes me mad when some of you guys say I could have stopped it.
It's impossible to stop a women from doing what she wants. I was in college most of the years she was getting zogged. I wish I could just beat her senseless till she got the clue. But jail isn't somewhere I want to go.
No real way of stopping her degen actions. My mom warned her not to bring home a dark person but yet welcomes her mutt kid. My dad kicked her out and is cool with my natsoc flags.
Just annoying that my mom couldn't keep her old backbone and say no to the half nig baby coming.
She is also the same person who gave me the first copy of the Turner diaries. Smh

This is how you beat her. Fight fire with fire, brah

Attached: download (2).jpg (500x310, 37K)

She was actually raped by him and his boys one time. She didn't say anything but couldn't walk right and needed a ride to a care center.
Fucking thot

Sorry pal. Fellow nordic/Anglo. Pic related

Attached: 20190529_131921.jpg (4032x3024, 2.5M)

>I can't understand how to stop women in America or Europe to stop race mixing.
Shame them on tiktok and social media. Its like you faggots forgot how 2016 went with memes. You just mock the other side and come up with fire comments to get people to go along with what you believe.

Hmmm nah shill. Nigger women are gross and by far the most ugly looking. Hence why their men dont want to date them and flood our women

Become black and fuck them, white women are property of non white men.

I mean women I know personally. How can we stop them ? With each passing day I am starting to understand why men hit women. We really need to put them back in their cages again. We really fucked up by letting them out.

If I could I would beat the fuck out of her till she lost that half mutt kid so she learns her lesson.

I mean basketball is my favorite sport ...
Kappa

Attached: 1564089353322.png (1015x1527, 441K)

Replace women with artificial wombs

Attached: war of pink flesh.png (500x701, 304K)

Inject melanin and extend your dick, bam all white women will fuck you, go and enjoy the privilege of being non white.

Attached: genetic hardening.png (1398x385, 78K)

Nice attempt at demoralization kike

Sage

Attached: 2nd coice.jpg (736x997, 97K)

You're fucking mental dude

You aren't entitled to tell people who they can and can not date. Sorry

non of your story is true is it burger?

HAHAAHAHHA

The state of the American male is pathetic. You're not even a man.

This coming from Poland damn.

Attached: impregnated2.jpg (640x640, 43K)

latina women are based, traditional and loyal

Go outside, stop caring about others do. It's legitimately doing no harm to you. The only harm comes from a sickness in your mind that you're only reinforcing by frequenting Jow Forums.

>Is there any good points or being able to defend myself in the pros and cons of not race mixing ?
You can fuck who you want. Nobody can tell you otherwise. The existence of your people is non-negotiable. You're free to encourage same race couples all you want. The reason for doing so is as simple as "I like white babies the most".
I'm sorry it's hard to find a good white woman. A man with a strong enough reason will find a way. If it came down to it and my relationships all fell through. I would turn to surrogacy and single fatherhood. From there I could date useful white women to help raise my children. And if those relationships didn't work out I would keep the children in my care, as it should be.
At the end of the day you can only truly control your own actions. Keep up the good fight for diversity. Don't let humanity mix into a brown mass.

Attached: 1546956640809.jpg (2190x1460, 1.02M)

>surprsingly she is a single mother now
you mean unsurprisingly.
It's basically a given really.

That slip up makes me almost think this is b8.
At the very least it's definitely a slide thread.
So just leave California.

stop being an idiot

Have double or tripple the amount of children your siblings will have. Also try to save your brother before it's too late and he settles down with her. Sadly, it's too late for your sister. Just ignore her and move away to the midwest or north east. Don't forget to bring up your children in Christ. God speed user.

Attached: 1564950541989.png (1640x982, 258K)

So what about actual women then ? What will we do with them or for them in the future ?

So explain my situation then ? I am only attracted to white women and my sister is now an active coal burner ?

Not a kike. We should hang all joos. Not trying to demoralize anyone. Just need like minded people to talk to. No one irl I can talk to like this sadly.

Latinas are nice but I want a white women. Sorry shill

Yes I can if she is in my family. I should be able to tell any white women to stop dating a nigger if I wanted to.
Stop you're such a weak faggot that couldn't do that. I can

All of it is sadly true fren. It's a lot worse than you know. Tons of stories or people I know like this. America is getting fucked over , hard.

How so ? I wish I could hang the thot for her crimes. Nothing I could have done to stop the coal burning. She has too low of an IQ

Attached: 1564088878893.jpg (1080x1349, 382K)

The sad truth is most white people are degenerate animals. Non-whites are lower than dirt, but don't think your own people are suddenly noble either.
Only physical distance can stop miscegenation completely. If you have your own continent free of any non-whites, that's the only sure solution.

This is true and a lot of the Spanish mixed ones would be worthy of breeding desu. There is a lot of mixed latinas here that look white. Ugh I hate them lol they are so sexy when they take care of themselves.

Dude ... I fucking lost my sister to the zog and you're telling me not to care ? Are you retarded... stop being a cuck

Poland has only a few thousand niggers in total.

They're pretty much safe for now.

She's alive getting fucked by niggers and instead of living your life with a beautiful white girlfriend you're spending your days being pissed off about who's stuffing your sister's cunt and when. You're never gonna make it.

I never thought of having my own kids that way. That's a good idea and I will definitely do that in my 30s if I can't find anyone naturally. Or have a young women have my kids but maybe find someone I love to raise them. I honestly really like that plan user. Thank you for that. I really never had that idea of doing that. I was so worried of finding a young virgin or something to have kids but if I have my own then having the other mate will come soon.

Sorry user this isn't a b8 thread. It is my real life. I wish this wasn't true but it is I can show pictures if you want or whatever but sadly this is my life.

Stop being an idiot in what ways user. I'll listen

I plan on having as many as I can afford. And yeah I could red pill my brother but he finally has a good girlfriend and is happy with her. She actually is a very good gf for him but their kids will be good looking just short. She is more Spanish than Mexican.
Yeah I already have blocked her and she is basically dead to me now.
Why up there for and following christ for ? I never have followed a religion user

Ok Trudeau

thoughts and prayers, bud. The existential angst, disgust and sheer anger must be overwhelming at times when you realize that your own family are meme tier retards. You really can't do much except live well. If you attempt to influence them directly, they'll lash out against you and call you a racist/incel/hitler. All you can do is find the best bride you can manage, create a stable family, live well and enjoy life with your white wife and kids who look like you.

Your parents will also be happy inside that at least some of their grandkids look like them, too. Your sister and brother will realize in time their mistakes.

Yes goyim
Race is all that matters
Who cares if the brown people are more woke than white people

>t. SriLankian Jew

So your sister is a coal burner, your brother dates a spic, and you are an incel, got it.

Well we have our own degens but I have noticed we do tend to have less of them. But if we let our youth and women run around aimlessly then more will fall to the degen culture.

>oh goyim don't get mad your sister has been brainwashed into loving nigger dick. Oh goy don't be mad just live your slave life.

You know you sound this dumb right ?

Thank you my guy. And yes you totally understand my feelings. It does get to me from time to time. I feel as if I am the crazy person trying to save my family from the clown world. It sucks because they know I am smarter than them but yet won't listen to my words or advice.
How can I get thru to them ?
But i think you're right. I'll do my best to create as many grandchildren for my father and mother. They deserve it to have grandkids that look like them.
I just will have to make up for my sister's mistake.

Attached: 1562813273668.jpg (479x800, 38K)

Justin your wife just called she told me to tell you to come back home the bull is ready

Not an incel. I have moved to volcel. Getting pussy is easy if you aren't a ugly leaf like you.
Try again faggot

>asspained to a debilitating state about your SISTER getting FUCKED by whomever you don't like
>not continuing your beloved race yourself because you're too much of a pussy
May as well fuck your sister to show her just how wrong she is, you sad sack of shit.

thoughts and prayers.

>But if we let our youth and women run around aimlessly then more will fall to the degen culture.
Dude, it's not like you can chain them.

The only solution is to create distance. If your sister was raised in Montana or something, she might (and even then not guaranteed) have been saved. Obviously too late now.

>implying I haven't already started to date a white women to create a basketball team of Aryan children

Try harder pls.

Well explain that kinda logic to all the blacks and Mexican within my state already. We would have to kick them out to save our women.

I agree proximity of people will enable mixing. Why can't we just make it illegal or a hanging again ?

>I have moved to volcel
>u-um I'm t-totally fucking g-girls AND they're w-white...
>h-haha, got you, random p-person on the internet

Attached: 1504657967577.gif (226x200, 892K)

I call it the Jew's Revenge.
What you do is grow a bush, and then if you're going to get lucky shave all of it except for a 1 inch by 1 inch strip right above the base of your shaft.
That way when she sucks your dick, it looks like Hitler's blowing you

Lol okay manlet. Where is your aryan gf at ?

I prefer whites only. -93 percent white over here. My solution to the race mixing problem: Develop urself socio-economically... read Siege by James Mason, and help push those who are decadent into their own SELF-destruction.

When the tides come IN... they MUST come out. And the ultimate evil is one AGAINST NATURE.

I could also discover that the higher you go up in socioeconomic levels, the LESS race-mixing there is.

It seems like race mixing is not needed anymore.
Lately, I've been witnessing white grils with full nigger kids around them.
I bet they just buy them on the internet or something.

You can still bang Chinese broads... or any 'Supermodel' types. Just use a condom, and know at the end of the day to INDIRECTLY push for their SELF-destruction. (For those who are already ON THE PATH OF DECADENCE... you can work covertly to push for their ACCELERATED demise.)

This is the key to subversion in America. This specific quote from Ayn Rand. It doesn't take much to knock down a hollow tree.

When you realize in which ways the society around you = a hollow tree husk... you can begin to discover that you can defeat it IN PRACTICE.

Attached: 1564874414371.png (816x506, 522K)

Gotta take the Christ pill my dude. Sure there are a lot of cucked aspects, especially with our current pope ik. But besides that, it gives you morality, meaning and the clearest and most mainstream gateway to irl traditionalism. Also you get to go to heaven, which is a plus.

Oh and by the way, just because shes Spanish doesn't get him off the hook, mixing a Nord with a Med is still racemixing.

Jeez you live in heaven compared to here in So Cal. I had days I would be the only white person I saw for days. It's honestly a hell hole here.

And I am working towards moving into the middle class finally. Really need to leave this state. It sucks because I love the nature here but the people are cancer.

Why are French women doing that ? Is the nog problem as bad over there as it is for me here ? I always here of the cucking of Paris in the past ten years.
I am French and I want to live there. Maybe Lyon then user ?

Oh the English oak tree is in need of help or a trimming. You are right user

On the contrary, read the PROCESSEAN version which unifies 3 aspects of LUCIFER, JEHOVAH, AND CHRIST.

Overcome Christianity. Remember that Jesus was a jew.

processchurchofthefinaljudgment.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/the-process-church-of-the-final-judgment-documents.pdf

Californian over here too. I know exactly what you are talking about for I encounter it every day.

Develop yourself... be a hermit for a little while.. Read the FOURTH WAY by Gurdijeff..

OVERCOME THE SYSTEM - IT IS BOUND TO COLLAPSE.

But inter euro mixing isn't a bad thing. I would breed with a full med euro women than an American woman.

And I am sorry man I can't take that Christian pill. I do admit as I get older and research history more I am starting to take what the bible says more seriously.
I just was brought up with no religion and it helped me so I want my kids to grow up the same.

ONE IS ONLY A SLAVE TO THE SYSTEM IF THEY HAVE NO PSYCHOLOGICAL-EVOLUTIONARY SYSTEM TO DEVELOP THEM PAST THE CONFINES OF THE SYSTEM.

IF YOU HAVE NO SYSTEM OF YOUR OWN, THEIR SYSTEM WILL CONSUME YOU.

>Why are French women doing that ?
I don't know, dude.
Before that, I would witness chocolate kids, but that's a very recent trend.
And in all cases, no father to be seen, so I guess he doesn't exist.

What part of cali my fren ? I am inland empire. Please come help lol. There are still whites randomly in certain cities but once you start heading west into riverside or SB the shit skins start popping up more.

And I have been trying to do that. I am in a small town near pal springs which is nice. I like this area but it's starter to get non whites here now. People are moving to the IE in droves. Damn you cheapest housing

By all accounts you are wise to overcome Christianity. - Most churches now of days are also political-propaganda machines.

Nietzsche TAUGHT US THIS in his BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL... (Christianity being the Anti-nature set of values which is the foundation of the Jewish control.)

Christianity IS Judaism WITHOUT Esoteric Elements. -Very important point.

This means that without the Judaic-Esoteric foundation, the person is CAPTIVE in a religion of OPIATES.

Thusly

I'm 6'0" but I don't care for the "Aryans" I've dated in the past. I'm going to marry my current Castiza gf. She has Mediterranean genes like me.

Women race mix less than men, retard.

Bay Area. A true Subversive... Only you can do this yourself my friend.. My advice though... keep living it out until you find a group of people who are sympathetic to your cause.

ALWAYS OVERCOME. {MEIN STRUGGLE.] beings INSIDE!

Also, Paris is full nigger now, besides touristic areas.
Don't go there.
It's actually easy, just find a map of the leftist vote, and that's where the problem isn't too much in your face that they can still vote left.

>black fathers

Oh my frog friend I know niggers are a recently new thing but trust me they are making both of our nations worse. I am not sure how universally nogs can make areas worse. The skill to undermine and degenerate an area is up there with the skills of the big nose clan.

>I was brought up without religion and it helped me

Thats why you're blackpilled and both your siblings are racemixing degenerates? Makes sense.

Also why would you not want to give your kids a Christian upbringing (even if you don't believe it) when you dream of having a trad white family, lmao. If you honestly think your children will remain traditional and loyal to the family just on the basis of being huwhite then you're delirious.

{IF YOU WHITES ARE LOOKING FOR THE TRUE RELIGION, THE RELIGION FROM WHERE YOU OBSERVE ALL RELIGIONS....

SEARCH IN HERMETICISM. HERMETICISM IS THE WAY OUT.

ORDER OF NINE ANGLES EVEN FOR SATANIC-HERMETIC P.O.V.} -God Speed.

What do you estimate? Maybe 1 in 7 white women birth a nigger hybrid? 1 in 3 niggers impregnate a while woman? I'd be interested to know how many European men get french women pregnant as opposed to niggers getting the pregnant. I don't know how biased I am because I live in a large city, but it is clear that when I have children, less than half of their peers will be non-niggered.

omega9alpha.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/complete-guide-o9a-v7.pdf

Order of Nine Angels documents

Bretagne used to be paradise, it looks like even that is getting pozzed.

I'm not even sure they breed anymore.
My theory is bored women get a refugee nigger kid for free or something.
I mean, they're as nigger as it gets.

Disavow this traditional and wholesome lifestyle because Jesus was possibly an ethnic Semite. Fuck off.

>fight fire with fire
>the outcome of racemixing is the same for the child

Hello, JIDF

Attached: 1515867734110.png (500x462, 86K)

Jesus = a magician. Any truly Jewish person will tell you that.
nbcnews.com/id/26972493/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/earliest-reference-describes-christ-magician/

Anyone can become one.

The sooner you accept the black pill the better off you are. Find yourself a cute girl, don't procreate, try to maximize your life and money and live a happy life. Your genes deserve to die. I know this because mine do too.

I live there.
Still Ok-ish, but it's going to hell.

Have that bitch get a late term abortion. Better to help the illuminati get their baby blood for satanic rituals then be stuck with a shit skin for life.

>don't procreate
>maximize pleasure
go away kike

On the contrary, what creates a DIAMOND? Pressure between opposing forces.

Onwards, whites.

I can think of nothing more perverse than an animal who decided his species must go extinct as a reaction to an invasive parasite.

Attached: p01l98fv-1.jpg (896x504, 111K)

>It's another i-its the white women's fault!

Cope stop fucking Asian women

Attached: 1564323205939.jpg (695x272, 79K)

I've had both an Asian woman and a White woman (two girls at the same time) - Both attractive. Fact is - the asian (CHINESE) has good genetics. Higher IQ than the average Jew and White.

I avoid blacks, hispanics at all costs.

Yet I perceive the better of the Asian races to be on par with whites. I perceive them as compatible beyond all measure in intelligence, temperament, and spiritual-psychological ability.

IS THE RACE INFERIOR? Than i will avoid them in public/social life and instruct YOUR WOMEN to do the same.

I know this feeling, one day my Dolph-Lundgren Lookalike brother came home with a Gypsie...my heart started to beat faster out of fear and anger...I got even more frustrated because my parents were so happy about it and encouraged them to have children...I was the only one speaking Klartext ...she will lower our family line....

stop complaining about racemixing when you are a filthy racemixer yourself. God I hate you fuckers

^

It depends on what is SYMPATHETIC to the White Nature, rather than DIS-SYMPATHETIC (as blacks/hispanics are as they are ignoble races.) imho.

It wouldn't be so bad if black women and other non-whites were at least attractive as white women.

white men 1 = 1 white women
white men 1 = 0.1 black women (at best 0.1 if not 0.01 for that matter.