State sponsored Russian trolls were (and are currently active) during the 2016 election on social media and on websites...

State sponsored Russian trolls were (and are currently active) during the 2016 election on social media and on websites like this pushing narratives favourable to them and causing conflicts by promoting division in America. Why won't you accept this fact?
p.s.
Just watch, this thread will be flooded with paid Russian trolls.

Attached: russian-flag9.jpg (2560x1600, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/465846-google-trump-election-meddling/
bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are you defending your rebelling colony so bad?

Americans also have propaganda campagins in countries abroad, that is beside the point. Most of Jow Forums acts like Russian troll farms fucking with America in 2016 and beyond is not true, when it absolutely is.

Attached: AXIS of EVIL:.jpg (1280x640, 655K)

Attached: British EMPIRE teeth.jpg (800x515, 58K)

define "fucking with"

America is a slave plantation run by a rootless international clique of Jewish pedophiles and British royalty. Mossad and CIA fake all the shootings. You hate Russia because Putin has surveillance that proves what really happened on 9/11 and it doesn't have any planes. Enjoy hell

Invading social media and pushing narratives to divide the American public.

America is united you British inbreed.
Look at it...

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_LGBT flag+kissing nigglets:.jpg (1024x2705, 405K)

>Invading social media
Illegal twitter memes
>divide the American public
In a choice between two candidates the voting public is already "divided"

who gives a shit, it doesn't matter who you vote for when Shlomo calls the shots anyway. Facebook gets to pick and choose which political narratives get picked up and which are suppressed, how exactly is that not "election meddling" when it goes far beyond what you're insinuating Russia did?

Attached: 1562107460275m.jpg (1024x1011, 76K)

Seasoned

Pay attention to this guy posting technique and pattern. He is one of them. Watch how he is trying to make everything seem less important than it is.

bullshit, why don't you look at North Korea a lil bit, it want hurt you

>Implying I care
If Russian trolls help get Trump re-elected I welcome them. Seeth more SJW commiecrats

HERE YOU GO YOU BRITISH SUBHUMAN INBREED:

"BREAKING STORY: GOOGLE HATES PRESIDENT TRUMP"
Google seeks to meddle into 2020 elections to derail Trump – former employee.

Tech giant Google is plotting to meddle into the 2020 US presidential election to make sure President Donald Trump doesn’t win,
a former employee has claimed, accusing the company of persecuting conservatives within its ranks.
Former Google engineer Kevin Cernekee sounded the alarm over the tech giant’s alleged plans to intervene into the upcoming presidential election.
Trump’s win back in 2016 made the corporate executives to throw a tantrum and vow to derail his potential re-election.

“When President Trump won in 2016, Google executives went on stage right away and
cried – literal tears streaming down their faces. They vowed that it would
never happen again and they want to use all the power and resources they have
to control the flow of information to the public and make sure that Trump loses
in 2020,” Cernekee told morning news show ‘Fox & Friends’ Monday.

The meddling will rely upon “a huge amount of information on every voter in the US” the company has stashed, the engineer claimed.
The data allows Google to “build psychological profiles” of voters to target their weak points in a bid to sway their opinion before the elections.

While Google said it sacked Cernekee back in 2018 over misuse of the company’s equipment and tech,
the former employee maintains he was actually targeted over his openly conservative views.
The liberal “groupthink” is very strong within the tech giant and even the slightest hint of a conservative viewpoint
can make an employee a target of harassment and termination, the engineer claimed.

MORE AT:
rt.com/usa/465846-google-trump-election-meddling/

Attached: Google hates Trump.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Lmao you didnt address the argument, and now I'm a Russian troll not, neck yourself faggot

They really exist and in Russia are waging an information war against liberals in all social networks.
We call them 'Kremlin Bots' and they are still active ...

Good. If the liberals come to power they will do everything they can to fuck over Putin and Russia for that matter. We only need to remember how much Clinton's State Department did to meddle in Russian affairs. I honestly wished and still wish for Trump and Putin to say fuck everyone and just ally fucking over NATO and the struggling for relevance EU but I don't think that will happen. Either way though his re-election is the best for relations and both our countries.

Attached: 181230230505-trump-putin-helsinki-july-18-large-169.jpg (460x259, 14K)

>Same old claims without proof
*yawn*

Next you will claim Russia made you import all those Muslims

Attached: 9387457345.jpg (858x536, 100K)

You've been found out, get a new job, Pyotr.

You're a dummy, they don't care if they are democrat or republican, they will promote whoever happens to be in their interest at the time.

It's possible. It seems there were a lot of anti-feminist videos/anti-liberal videos made around that time. People like Paul Joseph Watson just came out of nowhere and rose to the top.

They seem to embody what Putin politics - anti-feminist and anti-liberal.

They must be paying you quite a bit for you still to be at it.

If you want to hear about real meddling, just wait until you hear about the 36 Russian congressmen!
Wait I mean jewish congressmen oops

Most stupid post so far in this thread.
Boy you are so dumb...

Attached: THUMB-DOWN,.png (457x480, 29K)

google are the ones trying to influence American politics. Helped by the old media.

And a bunch of NEETS on the interwebs beat them down with automatic assault memes. Kek.

(((Sergey Brin))) Google Founder is you anti- free speech Russian born election traitors.

Attached: Sergey Brin.png (2144x1248, 843K)

Israeli trollz

If the Russians did in fact do all that shit, then Russians are the greatest people ever and the saviors of western civilization. If Putin made it so that Hillary wouldn't be president I would gladly blow him in the Kremlin.

Putin also did this,
pic related...

Attached: Russian-President-Putin-signs-GMO-ban law:.png (530x600, 480K)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: PUTIN at the ceremony in the rain:::.jpg (1280x719, 541K)

>Why won't you accept this fact?
I accept it, I just don't see why I should care.

Poor oppressed liberashkas, nobody possibly can have opposed views to them.

This is true but the democrats and the media keep saying “Russia hacked our election”. Posting on Facebook and 4chinz isn’t hacking. That’s why everyone doesn’t care.

Putin is not some "GREAT SAVUR OF DA HUWHITE RACE!!" he only cares about Russian interests. If Democrats started promoting things in their interest, which is what Tulsi Gabbard is doing, they will support them. And BINGO, we already have evidence of Russian trolls pushing Gabbard.

Someone explain me what's wrong with meddling in your rivals' affairs?

Nothing. It's just convenient thing to bitch about when you can't challenge your opponent on policies. Happens a lot in Russia too.

>Putin is not some "GREAT SAVUR OF DA HUWHITE RACE!!" he only cares about Russian interests.
>he only cares about Russian interests.
Because you are so stupid you really don't deserve my time and my responses to your dumb statements
but I will make last exemptions and point how idiotic and illogical your comments are.

...there is more that I can introduce but you and your thread doesn't deserve any more attention.
you are delusional dumb and uneducated !!!

Attached: facepalms.jpg (913x768, 88K)

>invading social media
Lol
>dividing the American public
We are already divided

Please post a screen cap or 2 of Russian adverts in the 2026 election. I'll wait.

>Russian President cares about Russian interests
Time to go to war

State sponsored Zogistani glowniggers were (and are currently active) during the 2016 election on social media and on websites like this pushing narratives favourable to them and causing conflicts by promoting division in America. Why won't (((YOU))) admit this fact, (((tavistock)))?

You'll have to wait quite a bit, buddy

Why is everyone else allowed to troll but not the Russians?

Think hard now...

гoлocyйтe зa Хиллapи

they are here all the time, you can see it especially when something is "happening". They eased out after Mueller investigation started, though. Still remember how a few days before it was announced the turnout of Jow Forums literally dropped by like 50%

Attached: 657899224456_656557964.jpg (550x550, 52K)

the mongloid dwarf is real saviour of white race kek

Attached: 24.jpg (532x800, 97K)

>muh Russia
You fags won’t ever see the truth, but that’s okay, you’re mentally ill, we don’t expect facts to be your strong suit.

Imagine being so retarded and without opinion that a facebook ad changes your world views and makes you vote differently

Russian paid trolls reporting in. We are everywhere. We control your tech, we control your governments, we control your very lives. That black kid your wife has? Russian trolls did it just to fuck with you personally. We driving your cars, we sleep with your women, we are under your bed laughing at you in the night. Fear us.

At the expense of your interests, dumb dumb.

>we have evidence
>we
Kek, ok lets see it then.

So lets compare to jewish influence.

We had kike meddlin' since '48. where's your outrage on that one, faggot ? rope yourself, blyat.

That's 90% of people, unfortunately.

Why are there never any examples of the posts made by "Russian trolls"? If these powerful I wanna know what one looks like. Furthermore, Hillary lost because she is hated more than Trump. She has been hated since the early 90s. Why can't you accept this?

And state sponsored democrats funded by Saudi Arabia aren’t doing this? Also how do you qauntify influnce?

bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/

>Hillary lost because she is hated more than Trump
So why did she get 3 million more votes?
Anyway this is beside a point and Russian shills always do what you are doing right now, promoting this farcical idea that Russian made Trump win. That is not what I'm saying. Only Russian shills and deranged Democrats promote this idea.

All the American kids went back to school today junior, you’re pathetically feeble trolling attempts have no power here.

Not an argument, Stefan.

At the expense of the American oligarch’s interest

>you’re
You should go back to school too

So you're not a patriot of the Republic and support foreign advisories?

This

>I made this sarcastic and overdramatic post to ridicule your concerns, therefore, Russian state trolls don't exist
Was that post based on a script given by your handlers?

>support foreign adversaries
No
>patriot of the republic
I am, I just don’t see why I need to be loyal to people pushing LGBT degeneracy and mass immigration to be considered a patriot.

Like I’d argue with a snaggletooth britbong faggot, go get stabbed by a muslim or something kid.

Mobile poster friendo.

if that was true I thank them for helping us

You are angry because you have lost the argument. Next.
The U.S. government isn't one single cohesive entity doing the exact same thing. The alphabet agencies and the military, which has the most patriots, does not promote that stuff.

Yes they do lol

Notice how this guy stopped posting. He changed his flag to another. Probably the Canadian.

America has always been divided. First you have the colonists from all over Europe. Sure you could say they were similar enough, but they didn't even speak the same language. Of course, they were White, so they could get by those differences and choose to adopt a specific language, but they still didn't share the same blood, history, or culture. Well the two were so dissimilar the country split apart, and after a war of reunification, all the niggers were free and told they could stay. Everyone in the Republican party seemingly forgot Lincoln had planned to send them to Africa, now they were just extra voters to be won over. Here's the root of the division in America - democracy. Even today it's the most divisive influence, each party trying to pander to enough minorities to get a majority. We've been divided along every line possible. You say Russia is behind it, and that they started in 2016. I say the jews are behind it, that everything from the triangle trade to mass migration is part of their plot to destroy not only America but all Europeans wherever they may be.

You know what our foremost problem is, right?
It's not the Russians
It's not the Chinese
It's not the Muslims
It's not the Mexicans
It's not the Niggers
It's the jews, stupid

Too much glow

I wish the CIA was paying me and that I was your counterpart, Ivan, that would be a comfy job, but I am posting out of my own interest for this topic.

That's what a paid CIA bot troll shill would say

ABORT, ABORT, ABORT.
I REPEAT, ABORTING MISSION.

Aren't you supposed to shitpost on YouTube or VK about Moscow protests, fires in Siberia and lie about number of dead people after the explosion near Achinsk ?

Attached: 07e.png (186x230, 39K)

>I made this sarcastic and overdramatic post to ridicule your concerns, therefore, CIA trolls don't exist
Fair enough, jej

Was Mommy one of those trolls?

Attached: lurkkaava natalia.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

>State sponsored Russian trolls were (and are currently active) during the 2016 election
Prove it, faggot. Not even the Mueller investigation was able to dig up proof that it was a state sponsored effort.

Repeating an unproven claim doesn't make it true. Show me proof, and I'll admit I was wrong.

Truly HuffPo quality analysis there.

I'm sure your realize the word Russian begs the question:
"Are the Russian actors shilling in our election controlled or employed by the Russian gov't, specifically the Military or Intelligence Services" harder than a Home Depot parking lot hosting yet another Gavinville of tents and shopping carts.

You do know that, while US investigations into Russian election interference are purposely inadequate with little push for follow up, the Russian Gov't has not been credibly accused, let alone PROVEN to have interferred in any meaningful way in our elections. As further proof, if their had been, the Russian Oficials head would be placed on stakes in front of the White House with 24/7 coverage of Trump having said Hello to at least one of the Russian Officials. If these are merely Russia mercenary bot farms run by Russian citizens, there's little that can be done about it provided they follow the law in the country/s they post from.