This guy is a fucking liar

Be me
>Watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=-z-m9-5jrLU&t=4s just to see whats going on with this dude
>Reach minute 1:50
>Realize that he butchered that part of the video in the editing room just to misinterpret what the old guy is saying
>kek
Does somebody here knows the source of the vide he used in that part? I need to see the original

Attached: índice.png (180x180, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=bXeZT6rObmg
youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA
web.archive.org/web/20171018070516/http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/08/29/yes-anti-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do your own homework

Pooped me britches again ohh lawdy it's a stinky stinky mess. Will anyone help an old fart change his pantaloons?

>Does somebody here knows the source of the vide he used in that part?
yes

He’s probably not lying. Ryan Faulk is pretty consistently correct and intellectually honest. There are problems with him but he doesn’t say anything he doesn’t believe and have stats to back up.

Ew get away from me

dude watch that part his editing is not subtle the vide just make like 30 jumpcuts in a second

i find the mistake but i cant finish my homework i need your help mom

Please sir, my dexterity ain't what it used to be and there's no hope in high heaven I'll be able to scoop this one out. A smudgy brown soup and it won't stop a flowin'.

I just need one friend in this wide world to help an old man's shart in the tarp.

i tried going to his website to see what sources he used for that video but surprise surprise the article in wich that video is based doesnt exist anymore suspicious isn it?

>editing statements together means they were out of context
I watched what biden said the day he said it and it was not some entirely different subject taken out of context

Is there a single person capable of using a memeflag and not being retarded? I dont think so

I can’t right now. I’m phone posting at work. I will later but I’ve seen all of this guy’s videos and he’s the only eceleb I don’t completely fucking hate. I only hate him a little.

You might try a Walmart I think they know how to help with sharts.

Althype is an intellectual giant. You'd be hard pressed to prove him wrong.
I'm definite that Joe Biden really did mean what was shown in the edited clips. There was enough evidence in the clips alone to prove his point of mainstream intent to push white population replacement. The bit about "becoming an absolute minority and not being a bad thing" alone is enough to prove his point.
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
Here's the clip without the cuts. Still proves the same point... are you happy now?

>Realize that he butchered that part of the video in the editing room just to misinterpret what the old guy is saying
I guess this is a joke?

im already lost all trust in him

KYS memeflag

is this the source? fuck thanks user

it isnt

How fucking new are you? lmao, how do you not even recognize who Joe Biden, the current democrat front runner in the presidential race is?

I've seen that source vid before. the way Ryan has edited it doesn't change the meaning. He's just saving time while Biden stammers and stutters. Joe Biden really is advocating for "unrelenting immigration" and he's not the only one, particularly on the left.

More important question though- wtf is "people veto" channel? why is Faulk using three arrows like antifag?

i didnt wich interview was that was all

idk im just as confused as you

>More important question though- wtf is "people veto" channel? why is Faulk using three arrows like antifag?
he's rebranding again, he also seems committed to the "there is no left, only pathological self-hating whites that have been brainwashed and militant ethnonationalistic non-whites" attitude. I think he's going for these two videos.
youtube.com/watch?v=NnMbYSrq-ZY
youtube.com/watch?v=eczKlK-j-Qg

Dude, that clip was taken when he was Obama's Vice-President, are you 15 or a foreigner?

im just not american

>this guy is a fucking liar
>kek he totally butchered this "guy"s quote

>source completely backs up althype's edit, all he did was save time

dumb memeflag idiot. probably underage or sub-90 IQ leftist acting on raw emotion, like a teenager hopped up on dopamine thinking he pulled off a gotcha

Gregory Johnson, Sean Last, and Ryan Faulk are the only people worth listening to. Youre going to have a hard time finding something against Ryan.

>calling Joe Biden some "old guy"
imagine not knowing anything about politics and being this full of yourself

Sean Last is the most underrated guy on the dissident right

well to bad because now im determined to do it so

kek, enjoy becoming a white nationalist

>More important question though- wtf is "people veto" channel? why is Faulk using three arrows like antifag?
He likes to do a new gay rebrand every 2 years. The arrows point the opposite direction of those in the antifa symbol.

Join Fat Destiny, he is apparently putting some data together too. He is just struggling a little.

Indeed, the content is not for everyone. Usually it takes hours to fact check all his sources presented in a 15 minute video.

Its always worth it, and the sources he cites are often used by guys on TDS etc. Good stuff if you're looking for information.

I highly recommend Anechoic Media as well. His stuff on gun ownership is amazing.

>Anechoic Media
thanks for the recommendation, I feel like there's not enough data driven content out there anymore

don't trust him, he's literally an autistic gay racemixer

Attached: 1558271159118.png (1128x332, 32K)

Fuck off and die memeflag

you are patethic mate

youtube.com/watch?v=bXeZT6rObmg

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 37 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 108K)

The Joe Biden video
youtube.com/watch?v=r_sSxre-1nA
he just cut it down for time. the meaning is still the same

you are the closes thing i have to a friend in this board

web.archive.org/web/20171018070516/http://thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/08/29/yes-anti-white/
Was it that hard?

thank you user im not wordy of your kidness

*SNIIIIF* yes quite pungent my dear.

That font is pretty gay.