You are being interviewed by your local news network for something mundane...

You are being interviewed by your local news network for something mundane, and you have about 5 seconds to spout as many redpills into the microphone and across the televisions of thousands before they cut your audio.

What would you say?

Attached: 1564720895865.gif (305x354, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LfsgX-8Ez0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

With Jews you lose.

don't trust google

I would tell them what stalin thought about it

Jewish people control the media

They'd instinctively know to cut the mic as soon as Joo leaves my lips

google kalergi plan

La 13 percent

FPBP

fhritp

Google the kalergi plan and Adolf Hitler the greatest story never told

BIRTH CERTIFICATE SLAVERY

BANKS PRINT MONEY, DUMB WAGIE

Niggers tongue my anus

>Fuck her right in the pussy

LETS
ALL
LOVE
LAIN

Israel intentionally attacked the U.S Liberty.

Had easily googleable concrete facts, calls Israeli relations with America into question (important when your audience is boomers), and sets people up to question the circumstances of all wars.

Feminism is the root cause of mass shootings

Attached: lainbighead3.gif (147x301, 7K)

Slide thread

They own everything and they're destroying us.

Chemtrails cause cancers.

5 seconds hu

Jews are overepresented in positions of power. Look it up before you dismiss it.

My son was telling me about a thing kids are getting into called “Kalergi Plan” you might want to look into it

Jews control everything, races exist and IQ is genetic, look up the Kalergi plan.

And you don't seem to understand. A shame you seemed an honest man. And all the fears you hold so dear. Will turn to whisper in your ear.

Attached: triangles0.jpg (168x242, 13K)

Attached: triangles1.jpg (130x301, 38K)

Attached: triangles2.jpg (967x310, 246K)

Attached: 00.png (354x424, 11K)

Attached: 01.png (289x485, 25K)

Attached: 02.png (624x394, 28K)

Attached: 03.png (632x381, 27K)

Attached: 04.png (759x636, 44K)

How do you know if its a live broadcast or just something they can cut out in editing?

Jews dominated the slave trade

Oh Kali, you created the Australoid man in your Abo image. As the original race. Out of black clay you formed us.

You gave the Australoid man Papua New Guinea to build civilization oh lord. With Australoid civilization bleaming like a beacon in the island.

But lord one of your own Ainu apostasized against you

He created lesser races, walking abominations with melanin deficiency. He taught them pagan falsehoods.

Creating false gods of Odin, Zeus, Alla, ahuramazda. Creating wicked idols for his abominations to worship in mockery of the one Kali.

So you commanded Papua New Guinea to destroy and obliterate them. But the kingsmen disobeyed. They colonized and mixed with the spawn of Ainu.

Teaching them farming, art, civilization. Kali therefore destroyed Papua New Guinea in deluge,

But one day the ABO Mahdi will return. He will come with Abo Krishna and Vishnu and do battle with the white al dalit.

And he will restore melanin in all men's skin. So there shall only be one race again. The Australoid race of Kali.

Those of you who are the spawn of Ainu make haste and repent for your fathers sin. Submit to the ABO man and beg for Kali to restore your melanin.

Those of you here who are ABO oh children of Papua New Guinea come join Kali. The religion of your kinsman Vishnu who was black. And the prophets who were black.

Modern Pakis are Muslim converts not the original Black Abos.

Al dalit shall surely be a white Paki with the mark of Ainu on his forehead

youtu.be/LfsgX-8Ez0w

black lives matter.

USS Liberty
Kalgery Plan
Goyim and Taqqiya
Samson Option
Fuck jannies, fuck niggers, fuck jews
*sucker punches reporter*
*rollerblades away*

Even 'live', isn't really 'live'. There's always like a 5 second gap for emergency edits

Fuck her right in the pussy

fourteen eighty eight gee tee kay are doubleyou en

>niggle me this, batman
>what counts for as little as 13% but also half?

tides foundation
cloward-piven strategy
operation mockerbird
qatar-turkey pipeline