Why are American whites so aggressive compared to Europeans?

Why is it so easy to find intelligent, healthy, good-looking, happy white in Europe compared to USA where everyone is bloodthirsty and agressive?

Attached: 1448972805914.jpg (791x619, 423K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9j4eyjE52pI
information.dk/mofo/droemmen-bo-bag-mur-hegn-kommet-skandinavien
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it the circumsized dicks?

Attached: 1564761516291.jpg (850x400, 76K)

Everytime mass shooting happens Hitler's quote about USA having culture dominated by Jews. It's kinda hard to disagree with him, seeing how friendly and sharp-minded European whites are compared to mongrels of America

Most of our ancestors were people who willingly risked months long trips across an ocean to live on a new continent full of big ass creatures and savages hellbent on killing us. We are the balls that europe lost

>meme flag
Take it off kike.

Attached: IMG_3368.jpg (1600x1200, 417K)

Cunt your people literally ran from a single guy, to an entirely new continent. Fucking sad.

Attached: 1512004491271.jpg (384x395, 24K)

Unlike your people that are uniquely bred from the petty criminal stereotype. You even look like rats.

Because Americans are more focused on "muh individualism", which also explains their love for hyper-capitalism, whereas here in the respective European countries, we are more collectivized and see each other as one big family.

That's why you also see Americans doing fucked up shit to each other, they simply don't care about each other with the exception of their own closest family. Although, if I was surrounded by nignogs and beaners that I couldn't relate to then I'd probably feel the same desu.

Well that’s an easy one to answer eurofag. You see we are the only whites left on earth with any type of balls or fighting spirit. Love it or hate it, we love to fuck shit up, it’s in our blood, and we take fucking shit up very seriously and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. We don’t even feel bad or guilty about it, in fact most of us are quite proud of our abilities to fuck shit up in ways that make our faggoty cousins across the Atlantic question our very sanity. If a fight needs to fought we fight it, if something needs to be killed we kill it. There’s no time to question that shit when there’s a chance to rush headlong into epic badassery. You’d understand better if you weren’t so busy watching muhammed fuck your sister

Africanized

I'm here to confirm this.
Libertardians are just as much a threat as communists.

Also explains why youre failing dealing with your middle eastern roach infestation. You euros are all too complacent. Have been for decades since WWII ended.

Retards are usually aggressive

Americans are hyper competitive as a result of the way they're raised. Everything focuses around the individual and individual success. You can see it in American reality TV, where people would be willing to sell their own grandparents if it meant that they could be rich.

This translates across every other part of their lives, including their politics, which is partly why their left and right are literally retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=9j4eyjE52pI

Video related, it's how American lefties talk. The retards on the right can be seen across this board.

>intelligent
>europe
That was like 600 years ago

Eurofags deserve the rope. Every single one of them. The europeans (including thr arabs and niggers living there) deserve death and destruction.
The American Race is supreme. Fuck europe.

This. It's a golem farm like Brazil.

It's Full Aggro or nothing!

Attached: 20190806_073811.jpg (240x250, 24K)

From time to time the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of grandparents.

Gibe ES to be ebin :-DDDdD

Attached: 1561036094861.png (638x911, 96K)

Tfw the supremme race has 270 massive shooting

>seeing how friendly and sharp-minded European whites are compared to mongrels of America
>mfw this eurotrash celebrates his own castration
lel

To be fair, that's mostly negros and mexicans.
Controlled for whites, US firearm crime is on par with Europe.

America is a hard place that has produced a new race of Spartans.

Every European I have ever met was a gigantic nu-male faggot. A larger collection of pussies can't be found.

That's actually a nice explanation

Attached: 1537931411568.jpg (896x766, 378K)

Yea except instead of throwing the retards off cliffs we see who cant duck in a walmart

This is sadly true. People don't even see their own families as their family.

Yeah? And where do you manifest your fighting spirits? In mass shootings? You literally have your foreskins cut off and eaten by the Jews.

Identity issues. Every American wants to claim to be literally anything else. "Oh, I'm Italian," "Oh, I'm Irish," "I'm German and Scottish and Swedish." But at the end of the day we're all Americans. It leads to a lot of aggression because hyphenate-nationality creates an uncanny breed of ignorance. Also, American culture tends to be faster-paced. You ever play tennis at full speed, no end in sight? You're gonna beat the shit out of that ball.

>A larger collection of pussies can't be found.
And if it could, they wouldn't fuck it.

because all the alpha male stock left Europe for the United States way back when and then us alpha men U.S. guys came back and killed the rest of your beta tier men in WW2. So now Europe is filled with literal less than beta tier omega level men for the most part with a few alpha U.S. GI rape baby genes left from WW2

genuinely keked

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

Sage this gay thread

that's not even true. the first Puritans left because you euro's were global homo degenerate and slack in the ways of the Lord. fuck off globo homo faggots

>EU memeflag implying Americans dont leave a trail of destruction wherever we go
Ok

>OP pic related

Attached: Pooh.jpg (614x478, 42K)

based greatest ally. and it's true fuck Europe turn it into super United Israel for all we care as long as you blast the sand people as well

Libertarianism only works with a society composed of people with a high enough IQ to understand concepts like property rights and contracts, of course it also helps to have homogeneous population to prevent conflict and increase trust. Otherwise, it's just plain anarchy.

True, but we are becoming more "Americanized". Gated communities were not a thing here 10-20 years ago, but now they're popping up everywhere in many neighborhoods. Especially, in some parts of Sweden like western Malmö. They call it "Grindsamhälle".

There's a very interesting and lengthy Danish article on this new phenomena connecting it with immigrants and high-crime rate, you can use Google Translate to read it.
information.dk/mofo/droemmen-bo-bag-mur-hegn-kommet-skandinavien

Attached: 1561554933307.png (1398x6996, 2.32M)

fuck plebbit spacing

European countries too have ability to fuck up some shitskin shitholes in the desert, there's just no need to. European men see no reason to go and die in some foreign sandnigger country so that Schlomo can feel safe in Tel'aviv

Attached: Sabrina Harman 11.jpg (646x484, 93K)

>EVERYTHING only works with a society composed of people with a high enough IQ to understand concepts like property rights and contracts, of course it also helps to have homogeneous population to prevent conflict and increase trust. Otherwise, it's just plain anarchy.

Because they're ethnically challenged.
Such is the price of civic nationalism.
They aren't their identity, or rather their identity isn't them.

Look at crime, poverty, and health rates in the US. If it werent for 1 particular group, and in reality 2 groups, the US would be a peaceful utopia with even more wealth, almost zero debt, much healthier, and with far less disease.

Introduce a violent, disease ridden, laughably low iq, and always absolved of responsibility element that amounts to 13% of your population, but takes roughly 50% of hand outs and see what a shithole any european nation becomes.

No, europeans evict themselves from their own homes so that schlomo can feel safe in tel aviv

So, you are saying communism can actually work? Based.

>Why are American whites so aggressive compared to Europeans?

all the alpha males with any ounce of ambition, aggression, and dominance left europe for america during the great migration because they desired freedom. the only people who remained in europe were the beta cuck peasants.

>YEAH KILLL EMMM: the post

Attached: 15841117-83EA-4E9F-899F-F1122E6FE9D0.png (600x576, 157K)

It literally could but there will never be a population that could handle the responsibility at this rate.

it's an IQ thing

They exported their best and brucest to other continents.

This. Hyphenated Americans are cancer

>American whites

Attached: 1565014750699.jpg (650x488, 31K)

Say that to my face nigger. I dare you!

Doesn't mean much coming from the retards that butchered millions of each other during WW1 and 2.

Serious question.

Have you ever visited France or Spain? If not, go for it and tell me how kind and respectful those people are.

Cause we haven't been conquered...yet!

yes

Americans are assertive whereas eurofags are passive aggressive.

And then theres sweden

Same reason Australians are more aggressive than Europeans.

First of all

>Spain
>White

And yeah frogs are assholes, but i'm talking about average European man that is quite friendly and respectful, not thirsting for the blood like you, Americans.

Attached: 11350884_433354100176016_603943188967399387_n.jpg (600x450, 47K)

There is no such thing as an American. I don’t identify as “American.” I am a Southerner, which is the only actual “people” that was ever produced here. “Americans” can fuck themselves.

Jamestown Va was settled first, moron, and the world would be a better place has the Mayflower sunk or the Indians massacred the “new” “England” scum. The Puritans in England were quite relieved to see that rabble depart.

The only aggression from Americucks comes from their black bvlls. American 'whites' are some of the most squeaky voiced, insecure beta males to ever exist.

Attached: 1564337057212.jpg (3007x1984, 731K)

Spanish got here before any of em. Even our beans have bigger huevos

By the way, the French are very cruel and brave people.
The myth about a fagot with a baguette came from the fact that Pétain entered into an alliance with Hitler. The French did not raise the white flag; they raised the fascist banner.

By the way, the French are still very active in their colonies, where their "secret armies" are fighting. Do not forget that it was the French special forces that liberated the Al Haram mosque, which indicates the high organization and effectiveness of the French as a soldier.

Attached: untermensch.png (1794x1070, 423K)

We are not wh*te but mongols.

An America without that group and the other group would be light years ahead of pretty much any country in the world. Alas, the two groups drag everything down.

I went to Spain and yeah the locals are dicks about not wanting to speak spanish to some amerilard trying to speak mestizo cholo spanish.

But the women are beautiful

Poisoned food, over use of drugs/vaccines, brainwashing through massmedia, poisoned watersources etc.

Also no cultural history. Basically americans cultural history doesnt exist. They are all great great grandchildren of mostly european immigrants.

Italian named americans are prous that one dude from italy is their grandfather frpm 1850 but they themselves cant cook real authentic italian food, they have no contact with their italian relatives and none have ever been to Italy.

So usa is, cocacola, hamburgers, big companies and their slave population.

Attached: Indians.jpg (839x648, 150K)

Because we aren't gay and passive pussies like you are

Prous= proud

Attached: 2089851.jpg (399x321, 24K)

Attached: Monsanto-GMO-corn-Dees-illustration.jpg (600x415, 69K)

Attached: Mandatory-Vaccines.jpg (792x612, 112K)

America is basically a meme.

People are living in the dream.

the famous american military is mostly compromised of spics niggers gays and trannies.
good luck in the upcoming race war btw

Attached: agalaugh.jpg (1024x419, 80K)

Because ETHNOSTATES!!!

Surrounded by fellow whites you experience a life where almost everyone you meet is halfway decent and reasonable, everyone speaks the same language and has about the same experiences so it is way easier to relate to each other ....that's not rocket Science!

Force humans (whites) to constantly live among niggers spics and all sorts of shitskins and they naturally get more aggressive ...there are actual studies about that conducted by leftards that prove this lol

The USA is a kike controlled multi cultural shithole that will go down DRASTICALLY as soon as the shitskins are the voting majority and you either go full NS Germany or you end up like South Africa or Rhodesia

>your choice white american ^^

>Russian shill trying to make France's army come across as relevant
lol why

It is our Africanized culture. Most White American males on some level emulate the behavior of the African man. The (((media's))) push for African culture is an attempt to destroy European identity in the United States.

have to disagree there with you

I'm sure there are some really brave and honorable frogs out there, but most french that i had contact with are unimaginable faggots

Hell yeah. I am unironically going to slam a Monster and head out back to shoot for awhile after reading this post

Attached: 1564872608186.gif (249x210, 75K)

You could say that the Europeans needed to have a tough and aggresive attitude when they got into "The New World" to conquer the land, compared to those who stayed.

Talking about the Exploration era, of course

Anyone from Appalachian know we aren't aggressive just untrusting of all outsiders.
For good reasons.

Attached: 1539712014064.jpg (784x489, 540K)

>They are all great great grandchildren of mostly european immigrants.
Muttmerica is nowhere NEAR that white

You are literally more European than anyone in Europe, Pekka. I like you, please don't ruin your country by importing Niggers and Russian subhumans. I'm gonna visit one day

Attached: Sami Blood.jpg (800x1096, 280K)

This
The genetic mesh of Europeans and Africans causes the European Americans to act more feral than Europeans, where African Americans act less feral than Africans.

americans are more like the niggers slaves from the continent below
subhuman garbage

Eastern Europe is full of aggressive monkeys...

Probably. American males are mad all the time because they can't properly stimulate their cock and balls thanks to a Jew needing that foreskin.

>. Everything focuses around the individual and individual success.

JUST LIKE NATURE.

I think they only get agressive when they are drunk

Attached: 1536949819047.jpg (1924x1080, 189K)

dont know what you're talking about, almost everyone here is a butthurt braindead retard

meanwhile, americans might be retarded but they're at least sociable

I read the memoirs of Russian UN soldiers who served in Africa, they left a lot of interesting messages about the mores of local residents and international military personnel.
When the UN mission was in Congo (probably), they spoke very positively of French soldiers. High discipline, professionalism, a sense of camaraderie not only to the French, but also to the UN soldiers in general. By the way, the French soldiers very much hated the local Negroes, they were very cruel to them. And one Frenchman, while drinking alcohol, said that someday they would expel all Negroes from France.

Because Europe is generally bluepilled whereas America is redpilled

youre a narcissistic retard, people are the same everywhere, they are just dishonest about it here in europe

No, even when they are sober. Also alcohol is degenerate!

US whites and European whites had a genetic divergence based on propensity to migrate.

The strong, adventurous, independent, self-motivated, thinking whites said fuck feudalism and bounced. The passive, weak, easily led serfs stayed.