Mentally ill banned from having guns

Many people have mental illness in this country. Somewhere like millions out of the 350 million people in the country. So those people with let’s say I don’t know... depression which is a mental illness shouldn’t be able to defend themselves in their own homes?

Attached: 6FFDE4A0-ED8B-4C9B-AA90-7A426D8B440C.jpg (848x477, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All illness has physical underpinnings. There is no such thing as mental health.

Blood tests and body cameras and a lawyer - that's the appropriate solution to any mental health ""issue"".

yes. we don't give a fuck about weirdos. let those "people" get raped and robbed and murdered in their own homes. fuck whi- uh, I mean people with mental illnesses :)

define mental illness and be able to prove that it exists beyond just looking at the behavior of a person and saying they have a chemical imbalance.

They have kitchen knives. So that will be a better bloodier way to kill those bad guys right?

It's a big reason why combat vets don't get treated
They don't want to give up their 2A

There needs to be distinctions between potentially violent mental illness and other kinds of mental illness that shouldn't restrict 2A

Also if you're on non-ssri anti-depressants, wouldn't you be more likely to be now mentally stable enough to be trusted with guns? Seems like a huge catch-22 to be quite honest familia

>saying they have a chemical imbalance
>saying
that's my point. there are almost never any real tests, and these "looked at behaviours" are almost never filmed. It's a farce.

This is the kind of person they will red flag, for "extremist" beliefs.

Attached: 1427115773610.jpg (640x264, 54K)

>Everyone who disagrees with the political Establishment are labeled mentally ill
Thank god Trump is president, am I right?

Attached: 8374534.gif (600x338, 2.87M)

tranies are also mentally ill and should not have guns

ADD, ADHD and OCD is mental illness.
Depression is mental illness.
Who's to say me being sad once a year doesnt get me jailed.

They should have guns because they will use them to dilate.. and you know.. that would be funny when they go off

Prove that psychiatrists are sane
Protip:you cant

>There was systematic political abuse of psychiatry in the Soviet Union,[1] based on the interpretation of political opposition or dissent as a psychiatric problem.[2] It was called "psychopathological mechanisms" of dissent.

Source:en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_abuse_of_psychiatry_in_the_Soviet_Union

People with mental illness? You mean like everybody who threatens the power of the state or has ideas I don't personally like?

"Toxic masculinity" now counts as a mental illness. So if you're not a soiboy faggot cuck, you're considered to be insane.

Thank you for saying this. Anybody who has ever thought the government has over stepped their bounds and can only be stopped via violence like the founding fathers is clearly like mentally ill and like doesn't deserve a weapon.

Just wanna say.. you’re all beautiful.. great responses

Even in fucking Canada if you're suicidal you can get help and get your guns back.
You cant even do that here I'm America because of how shitty the mental health system it.
Just give em SSRIs.

>mental illness
so no guns for leftists?
they don't want those, anyway

Attached: 1560955088796.png (475x834, 360K)

>soiboy faggot cuck,
But that one shot up a place?

Psychiatry is a discipline with occult roots that is fakr and anti-Christian.
Labeling problematic behaviour as illness caused by biology (for people with no neurological damage) straight denies the moral and spiritual teachings of Christianity

Attached: gadara.jpg (400x400, 88K)

that is fake and anti-Christian*

>There needs to be distinctions between potentially violent mental illness and other kinds of mental illness that shouldn't restrict 2A

Does such a distinction exist, though? I have severe untreated clinical depression, a .45, and a 9mm. What am I going to do with them? Will I blow my damn head off when I finally get too sick of this shit to keep up the struggle? Will I do a Sloppy Job Mossad in Minecraft to express certain grievances I feel before blowing my damn head off? Will I do neither of those things and simply keep my guns in reserve, legally and responsibly, and never use them on people unless some nigger tries to break into my house and steal my Xbox? Fuck, I don't know if it'll be door #1 or door #3, how the hell would anyone else predict what I'll do? Crazy is crazy, man.

Just discovered that Xfinity has blocked Jow Forums
And so it begins.

>being christian in 2019
>sucking jewish dick so much.

oh no.

You have some misconceptions about what is what. Read Scripture and history

why? it's already a gaping unhealing wound?

Christians aren’t jews dumb fuck. Get based Eurofag. This is why your continent is donzo

I wanna see that wound out their flabby stomachs.. actually don’t wanna see it. Just hear about it

Also DSM diagnoses will be written in code, so the neighbors will know James has a FM108 diagnosis and cant have guns

literally this. how people can't see that red flag laws even if well intentioned are going to result in a defacto gun ban for every single person deemed a dissident. the government of course will say there's a process to 'get them back' but they'll make it so costly or hard that no one except a few token cases ever will

4 0s a sign 4 u 2 do nuthing

The line is if you are adjudicated mentally ill or have been hospitalized, just like the form says.

Liberty>(the illusion of)Safety
The gun in your hand defends you from the mentally ill, not arbitrarily defined laws.

Violates the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th, and 10th Amendments.
Violates Article 4 section 1, and Article 6 paragraph 2.

In short, anyone who takes these "codes" and attempts to enforce, is in violation of their oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution.

You better hope your little blogpost here can't be traced back to you otherwise you can kiss those funs goodbye thanks to red flag laws

Attached: b546obhpyr021.jpg (800x600, 36K)

You
In 2019 the APA (and health care providers generally, for that matter) would have us think that pathological sexual aberrations are normal and anyone who is unhappy with America, 2019, is "depressed".
Scroll back a few years. I'd quit smoking, was 40-50 pounds overweight, wife had just been diagnosed with MS, I hated my job, Mom had just died.
At checkup, doctor said I had hypertension. Then he asks, "How've you been?"
Told him I'd been a little blue.
Next Patient Report I get from health care provider I'm shown as "depressed."
That's a clinical diagnosis he wasn't qualified to make; in any event, it can mean, "A little unhappy, lately." I changed doctors, quit job, lost 50 pounds, started working out, and can now pick wife up when she needs help.
The mentally unstable should not have access to guns, no. But `red flag laws,' as intended by the left, are gun control by other means.

Anyway, the only one who can get you out of whatever Turkish prison is holding you, Billie, anons, that's on you.

Violates the 1st, since most of the "diagnosis" is hearsay based on words spoken.
Clearly violates the 2nd.
Violates the 4th since there is no crime committed, and reasonable under our laws requires a crime before a restraining action by officers.
Violates the 5th, because it requires the property holder to speak in his defense to be found sane.
Violates the 6th because the accusation isn't a crime, and because there is no right to see the accuser.
Violates the 7th because it isn't a jury trial, but it is a removal of rights.
Violates the 9th, because our rights to freedom of action, thoughts, and lifestyle are not enumerated, but remain ours.
Violates the 10th because the rights are of the people.

Violates Article 4 Section 2 (not 1) because all citizens are given the same rights across all states, and the constitution helps show those.

Violates Article 6 Paragraph 2 because these laws are not in pursuance with the Constitution, which according to Article 5 includes every Amendment, and they are lifting these state theories above the Constitution's direct orders to sustain no infringement.

YOU CANNOT ENFORCE THESE AND SIMULTANEOUSLY BE IN GOOD STANDING OF YOUR OATH TO PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION.

7 proxies, user. The ATF will never have the chance to so much as perceive my dog, let alone blast it.

Psychological Tests and Drug Screening for Congress first.

Bringing a knife to a gunfight is ill-advised, but its better than nothing, especially in the defense of your own home where you can hide behind any corner.

The mentally ill are more likely to be attacked so they should have guns

I'm beginning to think they do, they're in uniforms running about playing Dark Knight.