Be american

>be american
>eat literal shit
>get shot

Attached: us meat feces.png (657x617, 65K)

Sell it to the sodomites. Poop eating is an erotic event to those lost souls.

Arrogant fags, can't even keep it's own People alive and can't even drink their tap water without putting a bunch of shit in it

Attached: 1564864745781.jpg (274x266, 32K)

Enjoy your kebab, Muhammad.

Attached: 4D1582DF-AD5E-4B6E-9B01-95A529AF1526.jpg (1780x1242, 577K)

>get water from largest fresh water source on the planet
>get majority of food from local suppliers

America is a very big place, retard. I dont give a shit if some mutt half a continent away is eating poopy meat and poison water. I dont and my community doesnt. That's all that matters to me.

>be german
>lose
>no rights
>less whites than america
>become minority within the next 30 years

Maybe that’s why their in store prices are so low compared to our clean shitless food.

Attached: 1437392201671.png (741x649, 23K)

The government has already decided the acceptable amount of fecal matter in our food by food type. Why are they questioning this system?

It's not that bad.

Just because the freshwater source is large doesn't mean it's clean mate, you still put chloride it it meaning that there are bacteria that you really want to get rid of. Here in denmark we get it from the underground where we know that there isn't any bacteria

Attached: 1560417337070.png (841x830, 632K)

>Germans are Whit-

Attached: 8210EDAC-94BA-4BEB-9ED7-7A866D83B702.jpg (750x1251, 624K)

Eat da poopoo
Out da diaper
Out da trash can

CHEW ON POO

Why do you think Kosher food exists? It ensures the Jews access to safe, clean food while they poison everyone else's food supply.

did they poll niggers for that? holy fuck how embarrassing.

This. Always buy kosher food if you can. It's a little more expensive but the quality is much better.

I really enjoy the use of the word "wipe" here

if someone asked me that, i would say yes, not because i think it is true but because it's a ridiculous question and taking it seriously would make me look even stupider

What do you expect when you destroy all small farmers? The same is probably true in Mexico. Large farms put out smaller farmers than the large meat processors do the same, you get conditions that can’t avoid this. That’s why hamburger is riddled with e.coli and needs to be cooked, it’s impossible to avoid in a massive factory setting.

The numbers actually show this dumb spic
Don't act stupid

>Denmark thinks America doesn't have aquifers
Europeans are so gullible.

Aww no im sad

Taking a well-deserved break from all that doctoring and engineering.

>Enjoy your kebab

You too.

Attached: muslims_capitol.jpg (990x646, 161K)