WE WANT TO BE INCLUDED TO SCHENGEN ZONE, BECAUSE WE ARE OWED TO

We want free borders and membership in European Union for Russia, because you owe us to. It's the least you can do to us for oppressing and trying to exterminate our race. We will discuss reparations after we will have membership, but first things first let's let's gather attention on joining Schengen zone for now

Attached: 1457421851476.png (1145x449, 111K)

Only reason why Russia is not joining the EU is due to Putin alone.

You fucking owe us

Attached: CAaNe9yUwAAEO8e.png (540x810, 710K)

>Russia joins EU
>Invaded with slavs

I'm fucking sick of this shit. Just round out White Western Europeans and fucking send them off to colonise Africa again, they'll not want to live with blacks after a short while, they'll have kids again because of the coloniser effect and then they can move back. Badabing badaboom there's your new 100% native European future population FUCK THE MUSLIMS AND NEGROIDS

Not gonna happen in 1000 years
Russia is China's bitch state. They would rather go to war with Europe than letting go the chink dick.

>Be Russians
>genocide Germans
>demand reparations
U WOT MATE?

Lying piece of racist shit. Pay the fuck up you disgusting bigot

Attached: generalplan ost.png (755x297, 15K)

So what is it with people who have an average IQ of below 98 demanding reparations all the time? Is 98 the minimum average IQ a population needs to be considered human?

the reason why so many Russian soldiers died is because so many fought alongside the Wehrmacht and the Soviets tried to hide this fact

Why the fuck would you want that?
Just put us over a barrel with the arabs as soon as the burgers gets tired of us/can't nanny us anymore!!
Fuck me, dude!!
Putin is resurrecting Zarist Russia to dominate Eurasia.. So that cucks like you would fuck it all up?
Jesus, man.
Wake up.

Ye, not like we lost much more people in the war then you, but its genocide of krauts, not other way around.

Attached: yee.jpg (598x465, 187K)

> WE
No, thanks. Leave these nigger mutts to die alone. I don't want any of cuked g*rmans, or - god forgive me for using this disgusting word - french (((people)) here.
Let them boil in their own shit.

Why would anyone want to go to a country ran by gangster.

Attached: sgwrggrgr.jpg (800x404, 101K)

No one cares, go for it. Take it. Europes fucked already, the turks are coming.

putin has support of his nation so whole fucking country is a problem

Wh*teys owe us brother

Attached: Russian BVLL.jpg (467x700, 41K)

>be russian
>hitler wants to deport you to siberia
>survive ww2 as russian
>get sent to siberia anyway

You are a disgrace for the slavic race

Russians are white, Ivan.
You will realize that if Russia is ever flooded with nogs like Europe will be.
Nothing against nogs, but hey, Europe isn't their home, They have a whole God damn continent for them.

So when will Italians go back to Africa then?

Big Fuck off, so that your mogolian suhumans can spread to Europe, not thanks.
Russia is made up of several different people and not one ethnicity, west might be alright, but no thanks.

don't throw rocks if you are sitting in the glass house.

Says the balkanoid immigrant.

> wh*teys
are dead, we're dealing with mutts-in-denial here.

Faggot, we were always in Italy.
2000 years ago?
Roman empire?
The one that everyone ( Russians Included ) try to emulate?
Yea, that was us, faggot.
We held the motherfucking known world back then, same as the burgers, with less tech.

>Slavic race
This nigga really believes it

Attached: KittyChang.png (1282x810, 100K)

>Faggot, we were always in Italy.
I know the romans imported niggers since pre christian era.
>We held the motherfucking known world back then, same as the burgers, with less tech.
WE
Also the romans and modern day nigg... ups I wanted to say italians are very different.

Don't feed the faggots!

Russian fren, what do we owe you?

Why would you want to join what is basically a way shittier version of the USSR? There's a reason if so many people want to leave. Also nice VPN Shlomo

Do you really want pozzed western Europeans moving in and ruining what's left of Russia?

>(((We)))
Nobody is holding you, Analniy.

Level Chechnya to the ground and you have my vote.

No problem, you can have our place

It's in the OP. We are owed membership in the EU.
Europeans=can freely move in the EU.
Middle Easterners=can freely move in the EU.
Russians=don't have access to EU.

GIVE US WHAT WE ARE OWED RACIST SCUM OPEN THE FUCKING BORDER FOR RUSSIA

Attached: 1555529937489.jpg (1300x956, 168K)

Imagine having no borders with all the Chechens and other muzzie churkas the have there. No, thanks.

Should have been born in moldavia russian fren. I have a ethnic russian friend. He is allowed to go everywhere

Why should we a part of the Union that BANS racial laws and racial discrimination in its constitution AND has subhuman mongrel members like Iberia, Greece, Cyprus, Italy, France, Romania and Bulgaria, not to to mention all the naturalised shitskins

Russia must clean itself from non-Northern Europeans and then take back Belarus, Ukraine and North Kazakhstan first

Imagine having no borders with all the Moroccans and other muzzie mahgreb they have there.No, thanks.

if we can take niggers in we can take vodka junkys too np but if u want reperations you have to line in like all others and wait...forever.

t. moor

This is very true. I like your flag russian fren, did you by any chance copy it from us???

T. Mongoloid

If Europe and Russia worked together it would be indestructible.
That's why the US will never let that happen of course.

t.I am white guys trust me

Attached: 9fb5ab7c-9c2c-4e52-bf54-79d67444b000-m.jpg (308x440, 22K)

You attempted genocide of our race least you can do for us is let us have an opportunity to have a better life in Europe . You fucking owe us wh*teboy give us what you're fucking owed

Attached: serge-henir+serge-lee-4.jpg (600x800, 60K)

Russia is shaped like a turd. It's a huge turd in the toilet bowl we call earth.

You owe us too fucking Nazi bigot

Attached: hrvati.jpg (329x424, 163K)

When did we exterminate or even tried to do that? Remember that the netherlands is one of the big partners in selling fruit to you russian fren. We make you healthy

you want gay faggits? Sry but you have to look in the USA or Sweden

This Germany is a strong Kang Islamic nation.

No, fuck you

You know when you fucking racist Nazi bigot. Let us the fuck in Nazi cunt. You owe us.

Attached: l_ssnederland.jpg (267x400, 45K)

Racist scum let us in

user I promise you that you will enter the EU however you need to give something in return.So quickly post your anus and after you do your country will be given entry in less than 4 month.I pinky promise ;)

Why would you want to join the UE ?

Rusoids owe reparations for breathing my fucking oxygen.

At that point they should give it to us also then

only thing you should breath is zyklon

Russia would be empty within one week and west europe flooded with all those subhumans

Southron subhuman is right. Russia must cleanse itself from non-Northern Europeans of all kinds first before expanding itself to its historic European lands in Ukraine and Belarus.

The EU with its tolerance and antiracism can burn

I unironically believe Russia would make a great EU state. I’d love to move to Russia to work there and marry a Russian girl.

Attached: 3764DC90-AE24-471B-BC96-086D784BD640.jpg (678x1024, 159K)

>Russia would be empty within one week and west europe flooded with all those subhumans

Yeah, no. If Romania, Bulgaria and Greece aren’t empty, Russia wouldn’t be either.

Attached: F239E695-FA6D-43EA-84BB-6EA24EDCF62F.jpg (623x427, 26K)

>those lips
Wtf?

>racist
where do you think you are?

On one hand you saved Europe from Hitler, but on the other hand, you are the reason why Czech is a second world country, so no

Joining the EU will be the death of your race.

>If Romania
Is empty since 2007 till now 5.4 million people left and its expected more will leave till 2020 breaking the 6 million mark.

Welcome back, brothers. Together against the eternal mutt.

Attached: 1560412685815.jpg (1080x1529, 379K)

Mutts fear this

Russia can have our place in the EU.
Theres a lot of cushy hotels and posh restaurants that will be vacant when we leave.
But we do currently pay £410 million per week membership fees. Thats a lot of money for you guys I imagine.

My advice is get those reparations worked out first.

>If Romania, Bulgaria and Greece aren’t empty
A shame really. Hitler should have united nations of Northern, central and Northeastern European and exterminated southron roaches first and then from racially purified Europe, waged a genocidal race war against all the nonwhites

Romania has like halted its population decline that started in the 1980s. Stop saying untruths.

Attached: 46FC03BC-7AB9-43C1-A3F1-9B234CFC26EC.png (500x250, 5K)

Honestly? No problem for me.
But only white russians, not churkas.
Honestly opening borders and work markets to russians would deal a very hard blow to putin.

>Romania has like halted its population decline that started in the 1980s. Stop saying untruths.
Nigger I am telling you last month the government made a statement 10 million people live outside of the country and 5.6 million are diaspora,meaning they were born here.By 2030 this place will be barren.

That would mean economic growth so nty. I prefer that shit russia whos only progress is achivable by invading other countries and moving their factories to their country (examples Opel renamed to Moskvitch and these metal jerry cans factories imported from Germany)

This wh*teboy gets it. Let us the fuck in. We're owed to be members. DU SCHAFFEN DAS

Russia is cold and dry
So all the hotties dehydrate and their lippy-poos split open

no, your cucked nation deserves to be ruled by Putin forever

They owe you nothing

Attached: 220px-Kyösti_Kallio.png (220x314, 55K)

You ruskis can travel free without visa in sör varanger kommune. Norwegians can in exchange travel visa free in Murmansk.

Ha... I never thought of it that way. I always assumed you could move freely. Heeeeyyyy that's not cool... it surely complicates life for my friend Serghei OPEN BORDERS FOR RUSSIANS! .... wait a second... would that risk a flood of asians coming in europe through Russia? Neah... right?

Why in the world would Russia want to be subugated by the EU? You guys can already rival Europe on your own.

welcome friend now pay European taxes according to your environmental CO2 exhaust

>North Kazakhstan
Based

LET US THE FUCK IN OR WE WILL DESTROY EUROPE

Attached: 1556281075087.jpg (620x372, 122K)

>try to invade your neighbor
>you owe us
the jew never left you huh

fuck I'd let this guy pee inside my ass

Пидopaшкa

I only see this happening if Russia and Europe had to ally against US and China.

Currently Russia and the US are in a weird alignment that makes that impossible, but maybe if Bernie comes to power and sends the US down a commie route while Europe goes nationalist again...

If global cooling continues at its current alarming pace the sea might freeze between Siberia and Alaska again and they could come that way.

Кeкнyл c тeбя, c Poccиeй тoлькo китaйцы и мoнгoлы вoдятcя, пeтyшoк

Russia should be a part of the EU but we don't owe you shit. Everyone itt should be b& desu for responding to a shitpost thread.

This schitzo poster always posts the same.

Nah bro. Russians are whites like any other European. All white lands should have freedom of movement.

no slavs allowed whiteboi

Attached: 67294686_2339796296100130_7615118453376024576_n.jpg (759x960, 160K)

>Russians
>white

spoken like a true muslim
that's probably why you're acting like niggers

OPEN THE FUCKING BORDERS FOR RUSSIA WE'RE OWED TO BE MEMBERS
English speaking board potatonigger

Do you know what the EU is ?

I mean: do you really really know what the EU is ?

Attached: apocalypse.jpg (800x450, 46K)