pastebin.com/2CrmJR19
archive.is/zHqOs
archive.is/OEVeT
archive.is/csrWU
youtube.com/watch?v=yKPdbEAmWGE
youtube.com/watch?v=8eMdEh7txhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Agreed. Real white people are passive and never engage in unilateral action. A real heard animal.

Autistic retards general

/szg/

shizogeneral

You're a stupid nigger OP

Amai, can you explain to me how someone grows a beard in a timespan of a few hours.

Attached: 1564521108108.png (1000x1163, 1.4M)

Based

Take your meds incel. You are projecting again.

Attached: 1564976258369.jpg (720x960, 87K)

Attached: 1563241495490.png (1386x1330, 1.61M)

Attached: 1563200964190.png (1486x1380, 764K)

Attached: 1562011599299.jpg (612x370, 66K)

/everything that paints us in a negative light is a false flag general/

pastebin.com/2CrmJR19

Explain to me.
How does someone grow a beard and gain multiple pounds in the timespan of a few hours?

fucking god damn it so no one has that faggots manifesto?

1) it's a blurred and slow res cctv picture of his side profile for a distance away

2)EVEN WITH ALL THAT you can still see the peach fuzz on his jaw/chin you fucking moron.

I have it. It is clearly a false flag.

The El Paso fuck is a Juden. Close set eyes, fish lips, bulbous nose and face filled with hate confirms his Jewdom.
Pic is of his Daddy's Jewtube page

Attached: Crus.dad.png (1242x1169, 2.27M)

But he was already dead?

Attached: 1564960540622s.jpg (172x250, 5K)

When did you succumb to the inevitable? You're all in the same pool now.

Attached: nige.jpg (620x310, 36K)

Could you share even if it's a false flag according to you?

sent :^)

Attached: Untitled.png (1236x2191, 920K)

el paso shooter DID NOT upload the (fake) "manifesto" to 8ch.

8CH OWNER CONFIRMS THIS

Attached: 8.png (1484x1200, 1.06M)

No, he's the same person, just a kike.

ah damn you

Attached: Deanrollingeyes.gif (350x197, 785K)

I said he looked like a kike from the moment I saw him. In fact I was the first user to say it on the very first thread about the fucker. If you honest to God don't see a Jew when you look at that creature then you need to get your jewdar fixed asap.

Attached: jewdar.gif (450x450, 776K)

Police tweet (mountain time)
archive.is/zHqOs
8ch post (UTC):
archive.is/OEVeT

Shitty video compression.

Explain this please

Attached: 1565100278533m.jpg (1024x528, 79K)

thanks based dutch cheese monkey have the pdf tho?

They both look Jewish

>what are camera cylinders
most of you really are retarded aren't you? Look at the lips

The manifesto's already been saved plenty of times. But no, I don't have the original PDF.

Damn anywhere I could read that shit?

Attached: 1564965461158.png (1280x6388, 209K)

Thank you so much!

Redpill me on the Boston Bombing and the San Bernadino shooting.

I was confused by this also but I think it's him in high school on the left and the mugshot is him now.

I knew the was fake as shit the second i read it
>infinitechan
>CLIMATE CHANGE DUDE WE ARE FINISHED
Stupid glows needed to pick ONE

What in the fuck. This world is complete bullshit. No one knows anything. They're all making it up as they go along.

He killed White people too.

Attached: el paso.jpg (537x387, 88K)

Source?

Yeah I thought it was a little odd and just a mistake

It's on the daily stormer

How is the guy on the left white? He looks Hispanic

It's always scrawny manlets

>Look at the lips
>he’s got purty lips
That’s all you need for facial recognition?

Attached: EA6335A1-6DAF-477C-9A01-2855A11BEDF8.jpg (1800x1014, 207K)

they took it down on cached view
archive.is/csrWU

Jim Watkins, cripplechans owner, said the "manifesto" wasn't posted by the supposed shooter.
youtube.com/watch?v=yKPdbEAmWGE

>my ID
Oh shi-

Attached: tfw the memes outshine the glow.jpg (306x164, 17K)

garlic festival shooting. notice anything?

Attached: 1564705738219.jpg (1024x683, 144K)

you just played yourself you NSA son a bog

The dissonance is amazing.

Nice try Vladigump. We're watching. Keep telling the kids to plot. We'll have you all in prison.

Attached: FBI.jpg (618x318, 110K)

who are these two guys ?

Attached: EBNN5a1XYAA0IhG.jpg (640x415, 57K)

Well, it was bound to happen eventually. Honestly though, this whole situation with seemingly spontaneous shooters glows brightly, media didn't push NZ shooter's manifesto like they are with this faggot's, hell, you could scarcely find it. There's nothing organic about it, the media claims cripplechan/Jow Forums/video games or whatever is radicalizing anons but post manifestos on their own websites for convenient reading? Awfully contradictory and also means the media is complicit in the false flag.

They could be computer generated faces for all we know.

and they never mention the responses he got

Attached: the real story.jpg (1536x1563, 746K)

Ill take the bait... What is it that I'm missing?

That and the fact the thread was moderated flawlessly, it was pruned right after those posts. Cloudflare's excuse to drop them was the lack of moderation, despite obvious moderation occurring.

Attached: 1542673112397.jpg (270x187, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=8eMdEh7txhw

The shooting was done by a team. They may have radicalized this kid before leaving him behind as a patsy. Under this theory he could have either been an active part of a cell that was infiltrated by LE/IC or could have been IC himself who was influenced by the groups he interacted with undercover.

This. The future of false flags and Mass Casualty Events will involve artificially created patsies. A randomly generated AI face and fabricated identity complete with an artificial origin story with matching faux pictures. Throw in some crisis actors providing false testimony and let the glowniggers generate hrim a fake SS# and Oila, theres America’s next White nationalist Male incel Jow Forums lurking domestic terrorist.

Attached: F7021DCC-EC90-41F2-AFD0-DAC33F0CF713.jpg (712x1785, 851K)

I've always wanted this gif, but with the glowfag memeball instead of the merchant.

>Muh false flag
Maybe anywhere else in the world, but shootings are standard amerimutt behavior.

>faggots who spend all day online shitposting on Jow Forums and infinitychan finally do what everyone screams we need to do and shoot up some spics
>'f-false flag sl-sloppy mossad!!'

Attached: 1550481985761.png (500x400, 167K)

Attached: EBGINyoW4AY_Vph.jpg (640x857, 102K)

the crowd is littered with spooks

Attached: glow zone.jpg (1440x960, 300K)

How can you tell?

>we
Fuck off kike

That seems very paranoid but your pic related shows you do have at least some knowledge that most others dont know to look into, which would be me. Thanks for that pic.

Because they are the only ones dumb enough to wear a Palantir shirt

You're a man child kid... Despite the trash we see from time to time there are valid point stories on pol worth considering.

Attached: lTWX0Xp.jpg (700x834, 99K)

Fake attack general

Ok so you shopped that palantir logo onto that shirt didnt you? This would be ridiculous and for no reason, may as well have people wearing tee shirts that just say "CIA" if they were under cover they damn sure wouldn't be wearing the company logo that they work for as an under cover, simply doesnt make sense. Good shop though. And now at least I know about palantir and where theygot their funding.

>Dayton shooting 12 hours after it happened
>"FALSE FLAG, THE JEWS ARE AT IT AGAIN, THE RIGHT CAN DO NO WRONG! REEEE!"

>After it came to light he was a leftist
>"THIS WAS 100% NOT A FALSE FLAG, IT WAS THE VIOLENT WHITE DEMOCRAT LEFT AGAIN. WE DID IT Jow ForumsEDDIT"

you guys are fags with no conviction

Attached: 1558658189700.jpg (1115x868, 39K)

no I didnt photoshp it. Why would someone wear that shirt? Because who is gonna notice besides some random people Jow Forums

Attached: garlic ladies.png (1275x596, 901K)

check out Ohio shooters dad.

Attached: ohshits.jpg (1466x1269, 383K)

Then GTFO
You obviously are not American. But you are a huge faggot

Ok if you can tell me what those 2 bulldykes in your pic related have to do with palantir or in-q-tel ill be more inclined to believe that the original photo you posted with the logo on the shirt isn't fake. So what are the dykes significance? Also, how did you learn about palantir and in-q-tel?

It's weird if you've never lived in Northern Virginia, but once you've spent any amount of time in NOVA or the DMV area, you'd be hard pressed to find someone who ISN'T working for government agencies, or working for a contractor that deals with the government.

I get what you're saying user, it does look a little weird; I'm just not totally convinced when every other person on Jow Forums screams false flag when something happens.

Attached: 1555292649327.png (1175x1200, 1.05M)

Its still a false flag you glowworm.

I do now see it says neon boneyard (vegas) and knotts berry farm (california)

After it was confirmed the Dayton shooter was a leftist, I haven't seen nearly as many people here start crying about muh false flag.

Oh shit are these 2 vegas survivors..?

I just found those two very humorous. if you watch the videos of the garlic festival witnesses. they all look like strung heroine addicts & possibly lesbian couples, for some reason.

Attached: garlic totally lesbians.png (944x788, 445K)

Can't keep getting away with it..

FFS
When did the Associated Press start hiring 12th graders? That start of that article sounds like Tumblr fanfic

false flags can have real deaths. the fake part is the people they pull out for TV like these two idiots

Why doesn't my posts have the (you) in the top left corner of my posts?
PLEASE tell me they stopped doing that soon after those FOIA documents were made public! That would make my day lol

I noticed that too. it sounds so retarded

Attached: D17590DB-C6A6-4E44-A229-0D9BEB891D86.png (801x726, 379K)

Attached: EBHFHqJU8AAwlL4.jpg (835x1200, 139K)

Didn’t someone also find his mother was also employed with a contractor? Or was that the EP shooter?

yea but these people always seem to be connected to heavy duty shit. it's never seems to be like "shooter was son of a bus driver" on the other side of the spectrum is the El Paso shooter's father, who is total fucking kook with ties to John of God cult

Attached: retard.jpg (634x951, 188K)