What is their problem?

Everyone is onto them at this point but they keep going full steam ahead with their globohomo plans
Do they WANT another Holocaust?

Attached: Star_of_David.svg.png (887x1023, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NDztvLWURd8
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU
youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Attached: 1565030573394.jpg (2190x1080, 926K)

They want power and to rule over others because that's how they exist. In other words poking their nose in other peoples business.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDztvLWURd8
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY

Attached: 1563076994162.jpg (817x712, 224K)

Not in our lifetimes.

Netanyahu is going to lose the election next month and then Israel will collapse.

Attached: Israel doomed.jpg (400x400, 120K)

>implying the hall of costs ever happened

they're just mad Hitler designed their flag and they won't let them change it

I fucking wish. I want an happening.

keep hearing they want to throw him in jail., I don't understand it

Definetly.

Attached: 1563537138036m.jpg (1024x375, 86K)

thats the stupidest thing ive ever read

Kalergi plan. They want unidentifiable masses of mutts over whom they shall reign supreme, the chosen people at last.

Maybe this will help.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU

In other words business as usual, I mean it's more convenient and easy to rule over double digit IQ people. People who figure out how badly they get screwed by the system are very inconvenient.

youtube.com/watch?v=rsL6mKxtOlQ

>fucking watermark on a picture I made years ago in MSPaint

I did it boys. I made a meme.

Attached: 32B9D1C8-16CF-49CB-89F9-04F2613DDE65.gif (640x460, 277K)

If they can either make a fake of failed holocaust, they will just gain more power than they already have. Just watch how much power they have on this issue right now, do we really think that there is something like enough power when it comes to these people.

My bet is they plan to sacrifice the entire country of Israel to a nuclear blast just so the Jew bankers in the USA and EU can cry about it and become more powerful
It's what all the signs point to

Well okay, then do you think that they can run a business without having some kind of control over other people? What do you suggest then, that they do everything on their own!?

seeing as how the first "holocaust" served as an origin myth and galvanized their people without an actual major loss in population, the answer is likely yes

Questioning the holocaust is a serious crime in most of the world. Criticism of Israel is now partially a crime in the US. Hate speech (anything they hate to hear) is probably going to get axed in the US next and the new cucks in the SCOTUS will allow it. Conspiracy theorists are going to be considered terrorists under the law. YouTube hired the SPLC to get rid of everything they don’t like including alternative science theories. Infinity and daily stormer banned from the internet. Jow Forums on borrowed time, but will likely survive and be heavily censored. Every “anonymous” forum isn’t anonymous and is censored. They all say they are private and don’t have to honor free speech. There are really only two social media platforms and they have worked with intelligence agencies. All of the media is under like five or six jewish companies. Trump has approved much of these things despite the fact that if it wasn’t for what they used to be, he wouldn’t be president. Not a good look and all because of the jews. And that’s only scratching the surface

The issue with that is that a nuclear war can escalate quickly to a Third World War, and you can roughly guess what happens next. They do have a lot of power in the west though, but that could change quickly if things get really bad.

Hello shill obvious bait is obvious

People will have to to realize sooner or later that something is messed up, this is not Gods work. If this is the very best he can do I'm not impressed.

shut up kike go back to your foreskin eating

They can't help it
>Parable of the Scorpion and the Frog
It's in their nature

Just like on what they do to male babies when they circumcise them and other things that damage the baby.

Yep. They're going to act so outrageously that the only choice will be to holocaust them and then they'll say, "Why would we do this to ourselves? You see, this is a Nazi trick!" and all the normalcattle will be right back serving Jews, worshiping the Perfection of being Butchered by Jews, and resolving to never be tricked by those awful Nazis again, while the Jew continues to genocide them. Chutzpah is extremely effective on morons.

It's what they need as rulers, morons. Having smart people that are not a part of their group is a dangerous thing to them.

They don't care that we're onto them. Most people aren't. They found beams in the WTC wreckage with jewish stars carved out of them and they're literally exhibited in the WTC memorial and nobody says anything. It must be an ego thing so they can laugh to themselves about how stupid us goyim are while the sheep eat it up.

Attached: Capture.png (916x511, 466K)

Make more, i like it.

Attached: 1565017736934.jpg (1024x768, 59K)