Can we talk about youtube censorship...

can we talk about youtube censorship? i used to look up old nazi marching songs and their adaptations by neo-nazi punkrock bands for their great motivational properties while cleaning the house. nothing like cleaning the brown stains out of the toilet bowl and making the porcelain sparkely white again while the speakers are blowing out the sound cheerful germans from a time when germans still had a reason to cheer and hope.

now i discover that recently all content not in line with Queen Ursula's denazification program has been deleted from jewtube. it's all gone. ironically leaving only videos full of hate made a bunch of mutt queers campaigning against 'hate speech'

what other content have you guys noticed dissapearing from the jewTV? what can we do about it? is there any other media streaming platform that still holds true to free speech?

please discuss

Attached: jewtube.jpg (800x452, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDp06MIfFoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck Jewtube. I'm deleting all my accounts today. You can get notification without having a jewtube account. Apart from some strictly technical channel ( like electrical engineering, construction etc)- there is nothing on jewtube worthy of my attention.

Just convice something popular like pewdiepie to leave youtube and we could easily finish youtube once for all, everyone in youtube hates the plataform but they dont have any other alternatives to leave youtube soooo u know dud if we (normal duds who wants 15-17 year old pussis and im 18 so im not a pedo ok ?) Delet ournrespectives accounts that will not do a fuck u got it man ? Un need to convice some big guys to leave youtube with their followers

>Un need to convice some big guys to leave youtube with their followers

but youtube pays them shekels, no big jewtuber will just abandon their easy source of income. however youtube makes their money by advertising so using an addblocker is a no brainer. anyways i don't want youtube to die i just wish it would not co-operate with the leftist agenda and poison the mind of the youth by shoving crap content and lies straight to the front page for some reason

Fuck jewtube. It peaked in 2010 and has been dead since 2012

A lot of those big guys are being DEsMONetizated or whatever so it would not be so difficult to convice them to leave JEWtube

You know any good alternatives to youtube?
I know about Dtube and bitchute but they are empty

kikes are weak

so far bitchute seems to be taking off

they keep on a removing a song called "SS Marschiert in fiendlands" (Sorry if I fucked the name up)

People have been reuploading it as an act of protest now the video is auto taken down so the uploaders have cut down 2minutes of it to get around the auto filter

apart from torrenting all content that is immediatly censored on the internet these days, no.

thanks i'll check those out

People should watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=RDp06MIfFoM

Thread full of mad incels LOL womp womp

Fuck off, Langley fag. You don't belong here

all moonman stuff completely dissapeared.

back in the day they also deleted, but werent that quick

when they invented the quarentine even videos by black pigeon and jared taylor got deleted

I tried to abandon youtube comletely a few months ago but I dont have enough willpower. There is literally no alternative.

okay bitchute seems to be the place to go right now. already found a ton of good content that youtube would never allow. a place where people of all beliefs and ideas can post their shit without the host deleting what doesn't fit their market stall. i wonder how long this will last tho

i'm glad this thread happened.

try bitchute youtube won't be 100% replaceable

Black pigeon is completely braindead

Thanks, I was thinking about trying bitchute but never actually tried it

yeah it's good also some anons are uploading torrents you search for them as well.

I use bitchute

Also leave jewbook and jewsapp for telegram

Nazi punks fuck off

Cringe take cringe song

Not just YouTube. It’s facebook and twitter too. Free speech is dead and it wasn’t the libs or pubs that killed it. It was corporations