13 percent

So, the 13 percent copypasta is a meme and often dismissed as a meme.
But do you think it's right?

Attached: 13percent.jpg (450x337, 23K)

Attached: 13.jpg (361x358, 12K)

In your case it soon will be half the fucking population

Skeletons are scary and spooky, but you know what else is? Blacks.

According to the U.S Justice Department, in 2006, 32,443 women of Caucasian origin were raped by men of African origin. That same year, the number of African American women raped by Caucasian men... was... zero.

In fact, 90% of all interracial crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks... against whites...

So what if all blacks were to... suddenly... disappear from the U.S.? Murder would go down 49.7 percent, welfare recipients would go down 40 percent, SAT scores would go up about 100 points, the average IQ would go up 7 points, and AIDS victims would go down a staggering... 67... percent.

Significant changes for race that only makes up 13% of the population

Thank you, Michael, very cool

>dismissed as a meme

dismissing memes as not based on reality is a zoomer meme. you're in highschool aren't you kiddo

Actually, imagine if blacks suddenly disappeared from Africa?

just imagine what that means for our crime stats

also, I'll just leave this here

Attached: 201802drd_australia_aboriginalpeoples.jpg (700x466, 39K)

>But do you think it's right?
No. When you adjust for age (discounting the very old and the very young) and sex, you're looking at about 3-4%.

Adjust what? Looking at 3-4% of what?

also, I have only this to say to you Italians

uomini, siete dei peni/cazzi sul piatto

He's trying to argue that black men between ages 18 and 24 commit almost all the crime, so we should pretend that when they are other ages they are no longer criminally-minded.

Well, he's doing a terrible job trying to put together words in a comprehensive way

And you are using "comprehensive" incorrectly.

>Well, he's doing a terrible job trying to put together words in a way relating to understanding

I think it makes sense. It's only marked archaic because of prescriptivism.

Attached: s.png (597x332, 56K)

But it's used as a joke, so people probably first exposed to this numbers as a joke, and it affects perception

Well it's the fucking FBI stats THAT'S WHY IT'S A MEME -.-

100% of the reparations, cracker ass cracker

Implying what?

Attached: 1551422484355.webm (720x720, 1.7M)

Well since this is a faggot-flag thread, let me hop in

SHUT UP, YOU FUCKING LEAF

It's not a meme and my personal opinion about whether it is "right" or not is meaningless. It's a fact that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crimes.

implying that 13% of the US population NIGGERS commit 54% of all murder ?!

is this your first day on the internet lol?

No, I mean, in regard to FBI

You specifically stated it's a meme because it's FBI's numbers.

That's a theory straight from an art school.

Also it's a huge assumption. Most Americans can work out from a young age with their own eyes who is more likely to steal, these stereotypes are NOT in the media anymore, their source of information is not second-hand. Yes people will "joke" about it but have they ever laughed at something they don't understand? Seems kinda fake. The joke is funny because of the painful truth behind it, not in spite of it.

its more like 4-6%

uhm well the FBI is the institution that keeps track about crime rates in the USA...it's literally in the name "Federal Bureau of Investigations" ...it's a meme because that are the states official records ...i don't get what is confusing about it. The point is that this is supposed to be valid data.

Do you have a single fact to back it up?

I thought there's some deeper context that I fail to understand.

Nah it's pretty straight forward as it is NIGGERS are stupid and violent (the rape stats are even more hideous) ...even when you let poverty and aggressive behavior out of the equation the numbers are absolutely damning ...it is what it is whites and niggers should not live together because it does not work, never has, never will and it needs all jewish media and influence to prevent the NPC hordes from realizing that ^^

>do you think it's right?
Go to the FBI's website and check the crime statistics for yourself, if you don't believe it. We aren't at a France-level of being pozzed - our government still publishes crime statistics broken down by race (for now).

Buckle up, buddy