The 2020 choice is now easy

The 2020 choice is now easy.

Attached: 2020.jpg (1377x637, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/stories/raising-a-red-flag-on-potential-mass-shooters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yang has me vote. Fucm Drumpf

Unless you actually work, then by simple deduction you will have to pay more to accommodate parasitic lowlifes such as yourself.

he hasn't taken any one's guns

based

Attached: 884.jpg (1024x645, 94K)

Remember when Trump got Trudeau to arrest Huawei's CFO, and now China cuts trade with Canada?

Yang's weak, if ever elected he'll get ran over by all the alpha world leaders if not controlled over by his own party

whatever fucks over boomers more.

Yang is reserved and calm, not weak.

You're so used to loudmouthed jackasses like Trump being depicted as "strong" when the fact is that someone is loud when they want to scare off a predator.

1000$ is 5x less than i make each month lol... how poor are you burgers? It would not even cover mothly payment on my house

Donny boy's NRA loving GOP banned bump stocks just weeks after the Mandalay disaster. (Saudi Prince execution gone wrong.)

Just imagine what he'll outlaw now if that means swaying Ohio voters. Oh ya know, it's just Ohio, one of the most important caucus states in the election.

Look for "Trumpology" in Iowa next.

thats exactly why they're pushing it... $1000 per month to illegal immigrants who are used to living in mexico or south america is like winning the lotto. Having a middle class is a potential challenge to the TPTB. Same reason they want everyone to be 90 iq and cappachino skin. It's an attempt to weaken the economy and attract more illegals.

>Yang is reserved and calm, not weak.
he's a communist, he would help china if anything

Yang gang

Attached: 1552352173860.jpg (960x628, 72K)

Antiyangites are smelly negroids.

Attached: 12c8775c45577b05f9e41852ffdd3f3e3b67b38d2d5e1b42c3e44fec6ddc05a0.jpg (680x309, 35K)

>blumpf
>not getting ran over by the alpha world leaders

Attached: jewish president.jpg (960x540, 92K)

YANG GANG

Attached: IMG_1814.jpg (683x1024, 94K)

>money grows on trees
>plans on quitting their part-time walmart job and live off yangbucks

Attached: i rather give it to israel.png (615x900, 747K)

>implying that israel doesn't already control the gov't and that yang would stop funding them

>found the kike
You're right spend it in Israel instead of saving your birth rates

see are you seriously implying that yang is going to stop supporting israel?

You think automation and AI arent going to eliminate the number of jobs avaliable?

again... what the fuck are you talking about

The only thing you niggers need to know is
1.) He plans on doing something about "violent" vidya - without realizing gamers and shitposters are the reason he got elected
2.) there were talks of gun grabs - even his daughter was talking about it.
and 3.) he sold out to the jews. the nigger was literally praying to the whaling wall in isreal.

Im not voting for yang, either, hes a fucking weak commie that wants to buy votes. If you actually even vote this upcoming election, you're retarded.

Vote Bernie already. 1000$ a month is nothing compared to infinite free stuff.

No but supporting Israel + $1000 a month > just supporting Israel

Attached: outcomes of yang's presidency.jpg (1944x1476, 792K)

Vote Bernie already. 1000$ a month is nothing compared to infinite free college and cyborg arms for everyone.

>infinite free stuff
Such as?

Attached: actual free money.webm (960x952, 2.84M)

>he doesnt see that one of those things is actually possible and not a joke

>free college
Gay. There's no need to go to college anyway when I can live off Yangbux and learn stuff on the internet.

>cyborg arms for everyone
Fake and even gayer

I like Bernie but he needs to tone the free stuff the fuck down. $15 minimum wage is going to destroy small businesses and free college isn't going to do shit if most of them don't go into STEM.

Attached: ayy lmao bomb version.png (550x550, 37K)

You nigger - they'll be redflagging you for browsing Jow Forums. Listen to the ERPO (red flag) stuff. Already being done in Seattle. kuow.org/stories/raising-a-red-flag-on-potential-mass-shooters

I've already devised a solution: I will stop working.

$YangGang

But he's going to take $3,000 per month from me to pay me back $1,000 per month.

Was literally in the middle of typing thisAlso only 30% of Americans go to college at all, so 70% won't benefit from free college. UBI is also an effective minimum wage increase but it goes to everyone

based but only recently
Neet life is best life

Yang isn't proposing to take your guns, he just wants it to be harder to own a gun. Just how many people need to die for this? I understand owning a gun for self defense 100%, but when any mentally ill deranged person can just buy a firearm and kill dozens of people, then we have a serious problem not present in any country worth a shit.

>will now take my guns
>literally dropped any pretense of gun control in 24 hours
Shills die.

Attached: 1559098607207.jpg (1200x917, 151K)

Nah fampai, he's gonna take the money from robots.

If you give $1000 to a immigrant from Mexico, tell me honestly what do you think there gonna buy with it????

Then stop being a wagekek and we can speed up automation so no one has to work

He wouldn't recognize Golan Height as theirs and Jerusalem as their capital that's for sure.

Why should my money to a illegal Mexican who is gonna buy guns and drugs and then you wanna complain about mass shootings. And there are way way way more mass shooters that are black than white. But you only hear about the white ones because that’s what the media promotes.

This

>giving up your principles for money
Based!

I’m voting Based Bolton

Can we vote for Hillary? I'd like the war to start now please.

Attached: ezgif-2-1b0e2ffeaa4f[1].gif (216x272, 1.35M)

1 kroner is 11 cents in america lol

There are so many reasons why universal income doesn't work, but we're already living in a clownworld, I'm not gonna say NO to $1000 a month

But you'll also get $1000 monthly and you will not pay more than that in taxes.

>complying

This is why we call you cuckchan

UBI is retarded. Negative Income Tax is 100x better, won't cost as much, and will actually save money in the long run if existing welfare structure are structured alongside it because it'll cut down on bureaucratic costs by a lot.

Compare

>Give EVERYONE $1000 a month for free no questions asked

vs.

>Give everyone who makes under a certain threshold (say $20,000 a year for a single adult with no dependents) tax credits so the IRS pays them a certain amount based on how much they're under. Everyone who makes over $20,000 a year pays taxes, but ONLY on the amount that's above $20,000. So if you make $30,000 you only pay taxes on $10,000. Abolish all other welfare like unemployment and food stamps while you're at it.

>give 1k
No
Any productive member of society is getting more than 1k money taken away and given back to you as free
Only ones getting free money are the nigs and spics

you forgot the part where only CITIZENS can receive the freedom dividend

jesus christ youre actually a retard.

He's not taking your guns

Get back to me when he does that

Attached: yangbuttons.png (600x451, 268K)

asians are smarter than white people.
give me the asian plz

roughly 35 guns - 25-50 at least.

$1,000 each. I sold 10 roughly yesterday for way less than that.

Still could sell like 25 guns for 25k then.

not bad. yang gang

Attached: YANG platform.png (499x721, 572K)

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

Attached: UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZUNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UNTZUNTZ UNTZ UNTZ UN (275x320, 195K)

Time to charge Trump with a HATE CRIME

Attached: 8634785345.png (1776x1488, 2.77M)

gimme 1000

>by simple deduction you will have to pay more to accommodate parasitic lowlifes such as yourself
That is a very (((simple))) deduction
This is true only if you're making more than $250K a year however
He's a chink, and you really think he didn't do the math?

How much does the us government spend on foreign aid?
327,000,000 *1000 is 327,000,000,000 a month. Many times more than has ever been spent on all the foreign aid ever
Where will this money come from?

Attached: with_explainer,_total_spending_pie_large.png (680x670, 213K)

Neither of those will ever happen.

taxing automation and reappropriation.

Have Yang and Gabbard qualified for the next debate yet?

Attached: deploy the eternal boomers.jpg (680x384, 59K)

this
let in the Asian just for 1 term, let him fix everything, then resume regular life

American education everybody..

>GUISE VOTE FOR THIS BASED CHINK HE'LL GIVE US MONEY
>HE PROMISED IT, POLITICIANS DON'T LIE

>Voting for a non white

Attached: YangRaisesHand.jpg (238x233, 31K)

How much should farmers be taxed?
We went from 70% of the population being farmers to 2%. Should they be taxed at 6800% of their income?

Attached: ourworldindata_share-working-in-agriculture-since-1300.png (3000x2100, 228K)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 3.20.07 PM.png (665x258, 40K)

Why does the meme talk about Israel if we're still going to send that money?

Food to gorge themselves with, same as you

Attached: 1558395694316.jpg (285x249, 15K)

>Taiwanese
>ever helping the PRC

Attached: 1521068011451.jpg (1278x1181, 120K)

Yang is from based Taiwan, update your shitposting.

>Unless you actually work, then by simple deduction you will have to pay more to accommodate parasitic lowlifes such as yourself.

Have some self respect and get revenge against a traitor.

Our revenge against Trump:
1. Go to normal social media.
2. Fight Trump alongside the crazy whacko libs.
3. Be polite and use no hate speech because that's what Trump wanted.
4. Use our meme power against him.
5. Support efforts to punish Israel, because they're his ally.

This is how we can respond. He wants to destroy us. We can also destroy him. Let's have fun.

use the yangbucks to illegally buy guns

Attached: 52998122_397885394107437_4085023411065825453_n.jpg (320x320, 19K)