Niggers and Leftists BTFO

Niggers and Leftists BTFO.

Attached: 20190806_132422.jpg (1080x1834, 792K)

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/274538/51-mass-shooters-2019-were-black-only-29-were-daniel-greenfield
unz.com/sbpdl/between-july-16-and-july-28th-2019-there-were-36-mass-shootings-across-the-united-states-a-black-shooter-committed-34-of-them/
mobile.twitter.com/ever_relentless/status/1158261579072167937
gunviolencearchive.org/
medium.com/@_adeliajohnson_/my-ex-boyfriend-was-the-dayton-shooter-2b7f2d792b68
scaruffi.com/politics/massshoo.html
time.com/5639907/two-women-killed-chicago-mask-shooting/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white
wreg.com/2019/06/26/twenty-nine-reported-highway-shootings-has-drivers-demanding-change/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LINK PLZ

>front-page

wow what a reputable source

GANGS SHOOTING EACHOTHER IS NOT THE SAME THING AS A WHITE BOY SHOOTING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN A WALMART YOU FUCKING INCELS

>ONLY 29% WERE WHITE
>ONLY
That's a lot if you ask me

true, mass shootings are an AMERICAN problem
there someone had to day it

Yeah well 100% of Dracula attacks are Romanian.

>t. nigger lover

That sounds just about right.

Attached: 49 percent.jpg (720x558, 42K)

delete this goy we have to march against whiteness

Think about population proportions.

Mmmhmm.

American's are unironically cool with niggers and spics killing each other.

Couldn't get most of them to admit it though.

Ban fangs

So black lives don't matter? That's racist!

If you support gun control but not eugenics against Blacks then you are a hypocrite.

the difference is black people don't shoot each other in the name of black supremacy

Black lives matter you bigot.

Does it matter?

wow I forgot motive makes bullets more deadly fucking retard
you have no point

because OP is a dumb fucking faggot.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/274538/51-mass-shooters-2019-were-black-only-29-were-daniel-greenfield

different reasons means there are different solutions to the problem but i guess you need more than 10 iq to understand this huh

"mass shooter"

That is going from the definition of mass shooter which means "being murder of three or more people".

Many of these "mass shootings" are gang violence where 3 people are killed.

Gang violence is not the same as some dude walking into a movie theater/school/festival and opening fire on randos.

If we are talking about shootings where the killer is targeting randos, what do you think the ethnic make-up of that is? I'd wager that it is almost entirely whities.

>my gang is better than your gang
>stay outta our gang's turf

Sounds pretty ideologically motivated to me

Positive discrimination is getting out of hand. We used to own this shit, lads, come on, buck up.

Attached: 1563293469722.jpg (580x515, 61K)

>Greenfield
Not sure if I'm to believe this or not.

Attached: Sage Advice.jpg (785x590, 63K)

Attached: 1565047273785.jpg (1900x2048, 949K)

True if I'm going to die, it better be over something like stealing my bike. Just kidding you are a faggot.

Yeah it is

Attached: 7DFEF459-737C-4F8F-A317-97BCB010305A.jpg (891x960, 147K)

Are you fucking retarded?

Whites make up 62% of America

Black lives matter fucking KKK racist incel have sex

Between July 16 and July 28th, 2019, There Were 36 Mass Shootings Across the United States: Blacks Were Suspects in 34 of Them

unz.com/sbpdl/between-july-16-and-july-28th-2019-there-were-36-mass-shootings-across-the-united-states-a-black-shooter-committed-34-of-them/

mobile.twitter.com/ever_relentless/status/1158261579072167937

Attached: 85F740D7-B835-4911-869F-58D445E70E98.jpg (632x680, 130K)

Those Black shooters were gangbangers. Nobody gives a fuck about them and they shouldn't even be news-worthy. Stupid argument. Nice try, Tyler.

Attached: STOP.jpg (720x720, 61K)

65% of the population committing 29% of the crime is somehow high?

Black live matter, racist nigger.

>it's only a mass shooting if my special goalposts are used
get a load of this goy, holy shit.
>not to mention your (((spacing)))

49 people were shot in Shitcongo THE SAME FUCKING DAY as the other shootings... Who says God doesn't have a twisted sense of humor?

Never let them forget this.
Make it the first thing you remind them of.

You think that's high? There's a 20% left for spics, jews, arabs, pajeets, and asians. It's mostly spics, lets face it.
13% pop does 51%
19% pop does 19%
Whatever the fuck % whites are does 29%

Per capita is a racist math concept invented by straight white men for the sole intent of making black people look violent

>Frontpage

Is Horrowitz paying you to shill this junk?

Attached: 1564869281026.jpg (1024x800, 77K)

>black-panthers.jpg

Nice source, incel. Maybe have sex instead of posting fake news.

gunviolencearchive.org/
click on mass shootings on your left.

Attached: mass_shooters_2019.jpg (3009x3240, 1.39M)

>because they only ever kill nigger gang members
kys

Not much if you understand math and demographics. Aswell as how careless americans are at labelling non europeans as white aswell.

Ever heard of Carey Gabey, the former Cuomo aide? The next time you have a stupid thought like gang violence is nothing to worry about, remember that what happened to him can happen to you or your wife or your child.

Fucking niggers getting a shooting pass

So the problem in this case is mental illness and ideology, not weapon access.

is this one of those freaky far r8ght independant news spurces that noone will take seriously? *yawn*

No. Even then it's usually a nigger or spic going to a house party and lighting everyone up.

Duh people expect blacks to be violent and immoral, it's only news when white people do it.

And if you factor in how few mass shootings there are in USA a big country of 320 million people.

Yeah niggers don't mater. Whites killing whites is america's biggest problem.

gang supremecy

>Fucking niggers getting a shooting pass
gunviolencearchive.org/
go to this. They record mass shootings as 4+ people shot at/wounded/killed.. Several drive by's in those 255 recorded incidents in 2019. But you don´t hear about the mass shootings unless it´s someone who looks like an european american. Then it´s a story for weeks whilst the rest is forgotten.

this. gang violence can be directly attributed to property values, education, and harmful legislature to vulnerable communities. incels shooting people is just linked to self imposed alienation through lack of socialization

Attached: bruh.jpg (309x328, 15K)

DESPITE making up only 13% of the population, black "people" commit 51% of mass shootings.

wow, who wouldve ever thunk it?

Yes, pretty much. Nice try, Tyler.

they're a worthless collective net liability that offers no value to the economy other then draining trillions each year through welfare while trying to kill us

wow yeah you really fired up your brain cells to think of this one
a movement fighting for black rights that killed white cops in the 60's is relevant when discussing black-on-black violence in 2019 - BRILLIANT

in the case of wypipo? making sure they aren't mentally ill before giving them guns would surely help.

What's your solution to the black gang problem, then? I mean, I have a solution of the final variety, but I'm not sure you would like it very much.

Attached: 1544251002869.jpg (634x594, 86K)

Wrong, but even then a house party is different from a Walmart. People who associate with gangs could get shot up at a house party. House parties aren't random people. Literally everybody goes to the grocery store (except for you guys because your mom does all of your grocery shopping)

>killing people is bad
>we need to stop them form killing each other
>so lets kill all of them
great solution you violence-prone white ape

>this. gang violence can be directly attributed to property values, education, and harmful legislature to vulnerable communities.
Many poor people in the world than niggers in USA who their poverty is rich by that metric. Funny how those other people don´t do that.
> incels shooting people is just linked to self imposed alienation through
Most of the 'white' shooters have been on psychiatric drugs. Including one of the two that is in the media right now.
medium.com/@_adeliajohnson_/my-ex-boyfriend-was-the-dayton-shooter-2b7f2d792b68
>I also know that his getting shot is exactly what he wanted. He would have been the first one to tell you that he hated himself. He told me that twice he held a gun in his mouth ready to pull the trigger. He knew that he shouldn’t have been allowed to own a gun, even though he loved guns. He believed as I believe that people with mental illnesses shouldn’t be allowed to own guns because of people like him, people that turn into monsters. You don’t know which people with mental illnesses will be the rare few like him and who will be in the majority of the completely harmless. But putting a gun in their hand could spark thoughts that they would have otherwise never have thought of. It’s not a risk that we should take, no matter how fun shooting one is.

>He knew he was the product of a failed system. A system that stigmatized mental health and recovery. A system that makes the mentally ill feel broken and unworthy of help. He didn’t want to seek help because of the stigma, he just wanted to better and he didn’t know how.

I used to think that way, but, the difference is, if you shoot someone for their color, /all people of that color/ are at risk. If you shoot someone out of a personal dispute, only people you know are at risk, presumably a smaller number.

So boomers are actually based.

Attached: 1564713710038.png (385x464, 135K)

Drive by shootings and other gang violence doesn't count we need to kill all white men REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 58163f1065268f3686cba3d6451792ba.jpg (633x758, 68K)

scaruffi.com/politics/massshoo.html

>white
you cannot trust race statistics now

Attached: 1565009529116.jpg (1580x3431, 1.93M)

>blacks don't kill rando-

time.com/5639907/two-women-killed-chicago-mask-shooting/

part of gang initiations are to kill someone

>What do serial killers Ted Bundy, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gacy, Earle Nelson, Henry Lee Lucas, Gary Ridgway, Dean Corll and Wayne Williams have in common? They are white Anglosaxon Christians. There are only two black serial killer: Samuel Little and John Allen (the "D.C. sniper" of 2001).

Factually wrong. Infact most serial killers in USA contrary to popular belief. Were not european americans.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wicked-deeds/201412/serial-killer-myth-6-they-are-all-white

>Serial Killer Myth #6: They Are All White
There are serial killers of every race and ethnicity.

>Contrary to popular myth, not all serial killers are white. Serial killers span all racial and ethnic groups in the U.S. The racial diversity of serial killers generally mirrors that of the overall U.S. population. There are well documented cases of African-American, Latino, and Asian-American serial killers.

>African-Americans make up the largest racial minority group among serial killers, representing approximately 20 percent of the total. Significantly, however, only white, and normally male, serial killers such as Ted Bundy become popular cultural icons.

They always obsess same as the mass shooters, over 'white' males doing it. And neglect the others. Do you see the pattern yet. It´s exactly same as the mass shootings.

I asked what your solution is, faggot. If you're gonna call anyone a violent ape, I think "white" is the wrong adjective considering the crime statistics.

Let me guess: we need more education in the inner city for disadvantaged communities? We've been trying that for decades. Nothing works. Unless you have practical solutions, RWDS seems to be the only thing that can maintain order in the chaos of the jungle ghetto.

Yeah no shit.

>gang violence isn't about supremacy
Check out this nigger

>all blacks are gang members
Holy fuck you fucking racist, get the fuck out of here.

>I'd wager that it is almost entirely whites
Actually whites are still slightly underrepresented in this statistics. Strangely Asians are vastly overepresented

*56%

people are only angry at white mass shooters because they are the most successful mass shooters, just like in all other aspects of life

The MSM and Trump dont care. Its gun control time. People started to give a shit about epstein and it was time for a distraction.

Gangs dont just shoot eachother. Blacks shoot up bbqs and block parties constantly here in Memphis lol

Gangs kill innocent people all the time what the fuck insulated world do you live in?

Why dont you list your solution

i wont ignore that mental health plays a part in a lot of white mass shooters, but you will ignore the very specific way in which black communities have been targeted by bad faith politics. redlining, the southern strategy, the ways our police force is trained for examples. you will also ignore the very real presence of non-black gang violence. all this adds up to a lot of bad faith on your part

Oh and they also stand on the side of the highway and shoot at random cars too.

wreg.com/2019/06/26/twenty-nine-reported-highway-shootings-has-drivers-demanding-change/

Attached: 1564246240477.jpg (800x448, 23K)

Jews count as white for this. The only people who don't think Jews are white are White Supremacists and Jewish Supremacists

it's been trending downwards for years but yeah, nothing works hehe
ending the war on drugs seems like it would do a lot of good
i said RACIAL supremacy you dishonest cretin

Attached: stream.hom_.21.jpg (1800x1200, 278K)

13=51

whoa
raycist much?

Attached: Noggler.png (888x885, 171K)

this racist against black people

>non black gang violence

Latinos? So now its Latinos fault blacks shoot eachother for fun?

>ending the war on drugs seems like it would do a lot of good

I'm not against that but that isnt going to change shit when it comes to black violence. I live in Memphis where 9 year old black kids walking home from school get shot, that's obviously not over drugs.

>Meme gang violence
>Nevermind that White mass shootings are always literal terrorism

>the one on second row next to the asian
Nigga so black he steals the light from around him

>i wont ignore that mental health plays a part in a lot of white mass shooters, but you will ignore the very specific way in which black communities have been targeted by bad faith politics. redlining, the southern strategy, the ways our police force is trained for examples
Big cope and excuse. People around world much poorer than africans, and living much worse don´t do these things same way. however do you know what is interesting about the african american murderrates in USA? It´s very similar to other african countries.
> you will also ignore the very real presence of non-black gang violence. all this adds up to a lot of bad faith on your part
I am not denying that exists. But inspite of that blacks in USA are still responsible for 50% of the entire nations homocides. Inspite of being a very small portion of its ethnic demographics.

It´s completely bad faith on your part to make excuses for the gang violence. Blaming the police or government or whatever for it. Infact african americans are far from poor even if they are on welfare. They are just poor from american standards. But compared to many others in the world they are very rich even on welfare. There is a lack among blacks of hesitancy to resort to crime if things don´t go their way. And it´s something blacks need to deal with. Blaming it on the government or police is fucking ridiculous.

GO GANGS! YAY GANGS!

Completely shameless special pleading, disgraceful.

Attached: connectafork.jpg (451x451, 100K)

Look at this fuckin graph

Every time I see it, it makes me laugh

niggers btfo!!!!!

Attached: rthrthrtrt.jpg (454x419, 41K)

What is 13 yet 51?

how about the fact that far right terror attacks outnumber islamist extremist attacks in the US since 9/11?