How many actually white people without nigger or Jewish blood are there in America...

How many actually white people without nigger or Jewish blood are there in America? What’s the real percentage of the white American population?

Attached: D472AB88-3FC9-4847-BB38-FD3A7E460D87.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

10%

americans are spiritually jewish

realistically, probably 30% non-mutt whites. probably 10% non-mutt of northern european blood

>or Jewish
This is a HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM in the Southeast USA. Most of the "whites" there are unironically Jewish rape babies from hundreds of years ago, and have no fucking clue. Ironically, they are staunch defenders of Christianity, and Jews. Big time.

If you do not have fine, non-black hair and blue eyes you are NOT white.

Attached: sen.png (438x608, 164K)

Baked alaska is such a fucking lolcow

By that logic we are almost all non-Whites here, Spain unironically has more blue-eyed people than we do.

The average white American has 98.7% European DNA. Also the one-drop rule exists here.

200 million white people :
>Iranians included
>Arabs included
>Certain Hispanics included
In my estimates you’d have to deduct 80 million.
Now we’re left with 120
>60 million white men
So basically there’s 20 million white men of fighting age lol
It’s really not much when you think about it.
No wonder all these non-white leftists are taking over

>get my results back
>mostly bong and Irish with 4% Swedish rape baby

Is the most Americans are German just a meme?

Most Jews ARE white. Cope.

The girl on the right is a quality white specimen (no wonder she’s dating a white dude)
This is the sort of bitch u hapa sperg IR trollers should be aiming for instead of the usual butterfaces u spam lol

English is highly under counted on the census. More americans have english blood than german. Even most of your niggers have english blood.

Had family in every American war, Racial sexual bias is more prominent than i had expected, i had bought into the mutt meme

Attached: 86481882-1ACB-4570-BA16-36D1E79F6B6F.jpg (828x793, 208K)

Cucked Alaskike hasn't posted in several months. Is he dead yet?

almost all American whites are almost 100% European white you fucking mongoloid loser. faggy gay euro's like to larp we aren't to make themselves feel better about being total loser fags who've given up their arms and all rights to tyrannical governments

" What genetics is showing is that in fact white Americans are shockingly European to an incredibly high degree for a population with roots on this continent for 400 years. If we removed all the history that we take for granted we’d be amazed that the indigenous peoples had so little demographic impact, and, that the larger numbers of people of partial African ancestry did not move into the general “white” population.
.....whiteness in modern America turns out to be not very murky at all. These findings of 0.19 percent black and 0.18 percent American Indian are tiny numbers"
>geneticliteracyproject.org/2018/10/16/claims-that-us-is-a-genetic-melting-pot-appear-overblown-if-youre-white/

If you have your DNA tested at 23 and Me, they test for Askenazi by not for Sephardic. There is NO TEST for Sephardic Jews, who were all over the Med and Southern Europe. As such, you can get tested for being Jew, but since there is no way to see the in mixture in say Italians, Spanish, Greeks, etc., it's not very helpful.

56% seems low to me. I would have imagined closer to 65. Then again I've never been to the South.

I am as pure as they can determine, though I am not sure any of my blood is Jew or not.

68% Polish
19% British Isles (Scottish)
11% Scandinavia
>2% Central Asia.

Nearly everyone that was here before the 20th century, aside form a few chinese, a very samll amount of mexicans, and of course slaves, but mixing was a rarity. Jewish didn't exist in america aside from a handful until the 20th century. My relatives have been here since the 18th century. My dna is a good representation of the country pre-kikery.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1333x910, 95K)