High School History 101

No; AR-15 is not for hunting. Read the Second Amendment again "the security of a free State"; not "COUNTRY", not "UNION"; - a FREE STATE. Such devices are to keep "A free State" secure (emphasis on "secure") from the tyranny of an all abusive Government - not security from the Abominable Snowman (Yeti); AR-15s are to keep each FREE STATE secure by keeping the Feds in check; not hunting grown up Bambi. So, yea, AR-15s are not for hunting, but to keep the Feds off your ass.

Attached: AR.jpg (500x288, 55K)

based

SCHOOLS! HIRE THIS MAN!

They're actually accurate as fuck and would make a DECENT mid range hunting weapon. A 30-06 with a scope is the ideal for deer though.

How do I into a .270 ar

Out west the AR15 is used for hunting coyotes A LOT. In the sounth they quell the scurge of wild boar. Here in the north they stand vigil over the home from break ins.

Doesn’t matter. Larp all you want. We’re taking the guns. And just like the Australians and the Europeans you will be good little boys and hand them over.

Boolet too small for anything much higher than your knee

Damn strait. I'm glad not everyone on this site has turned into a retarded leftist piece of scum.
Is it just me or does the tree of liberty need some watering?

Heh, you see why the Democratic Party is so keen on banning guns. They want to create a safer working environment for a significant portion of their voter base.

Attached: image.png (640x480, 296K)

>AR-15s are to keep each FREE STATE secure by keeping the Feds in check;
when do we get miracl rifle upgrades?

This.
Put your Phrygian Cap back on the liberty tree!
REMEMBER the 4th of July 1776!

If you want to turn the USA into an even more divided nation then go ahead, Tak the guns. It won't be easy.

Yes it is.

Attached: gd8t2vyif8h01[1].png (1020x1057, 2.65M)

We can tell you only have a high school education level.

/thread

bumb

SHALL NOT

Attached: 1466482450074.jpg (827x628, 138K)

Basically, shooting someone who breaks into your house with a stolen hi-point and tries to rape your wife is racist and negrophobic.

last bumb

True, but not a single cunt in the media wants to ever bring this up, not even on the right.