What are your thoughts on Russian occupiers in Estonia? Should we invade it already?

What are your thoughts on Russian occupiers in Estonia? Should we invade it already?

Attached: krYHYDFjjxw.jpg (556x388, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/06/21/us-white-population-declines-and-generation-z-plus-is-minority-white-census-shows
bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/
youtube.com/watch?v=yYNL--RALGU
windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2019/01/russians-not-americans-should-be-afraid.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're doing God's work

Attached: It's coming home.jpg (500x482, 49K)

Empire and USSR failed because of Russian incompetence and NATO efforts.

>russian occupiers in estonia
I dont know whos slaving who...

Attached: e48.jpg (600x594, 43K)

You are just victim of circumstances.

Thats just hideous

Tho seriously. Calling you occupiers is a bit much.

I think Estonia will leave EU eventually. When you catch up they will force you to feed Southern nations. NATO isn't a great perspective in the long run either.

Attached: money.png (1700x1128, 1.49M)

Not really a revelation there. EU will disintegrate sooner or later, unless one of their leaders pulls a Roosevelt and curbs the elites derangement to salvage another 30 years of this project.
My view is that the eastern states will band together into Intermarium at best. Otherwise we will be picked off and divided, and in all likelyhood you will regain Baltics in a 50 years or so.
Its kind of like what the fate of smaller asian nations is after american hegemony cracks: Either unify, or be consumed one-at-a-time by the massive one.

Intermarium didn't happen then, and won't happen now.

All is possible. If germany managed to unify in an age pre-internet, simply due to the threat of imperial france and poland fucking them up, so can probably eastern euro against globohomo and russia.
Never before has there been so much awareness of our precarious position, not just among the elites, but on the simpler masses.

EE space is from a nation. Estonians, hell even Finns would rather vote to join Russian Federation which will be a wealthy superpower in future than merge in a pseudo-nation with balkan states.

>wealthy superpower
>with russian demographics
I have all respect for what your nation is trying to accomplish, but saying that is like claiming india will be a superpower in 2020.

Estonia isn't a real country, it's just drunken Slavs trying to speak Finnish.

Not true, finns would never vote to join russian federation. You would have to take us by force wich you could in 2-3 days

In 2000s, UN predicted Russia to be 100 million by 2050. Current prediction is 130 million as fertility rate rebounded. That's not so bad considering that "white" Americans are shrinking too since 2017.
brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/06/21/us-white-population-declines-and-generation-z-plus-is-minority-white-census-shows

the finnish region of estonia will be defended to the last drop of blood

Invade it

bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/

Once more, comparing yourself to the burning shitpile that is america is like me comparing myself to sweden and saying that absolves all my societal issues.
And as told, i would like a russia that is powerful and worthy to rule, but you have an equal jewish problem that is passified at the moment to america, you have the Chinese slowly colonizing your eastern-western parts of the border, and there is always the threat that the next american president will use you as an excuse for their shitty dysfunction to launch a pillaging operation against you.

All your multitudes of problems, from the chechens, to demographics, to maffia,to chinese, to americans, to secret service overreach, to oligarchs (tho they are passified at the moment), will become our problems. And we dont really want to deal with your shit.

None of that happens. Ignore shills, shitposting on Jow Forums is not changing future.

You just begged for this responce.

Attached: hfPQc.jpg (300x319, 72K)

Pls don’t I don’t wanna get drafted to defend lands that are rightfully yours

This is better

Attached: Russian Empire after WW1.png (1024x738, 151K)

Everything he said is true.

It's not, I was in Moscow.

Attached: Moscow vs Norway.jpg (2288x2889, 3.72M)

All of Russia's former Soviet territories should be returned to Russia and Russia should even annex Iran just so that Russia borders the Indian Ocean which would mean that Russia borders all three of the world's major oceans.

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=yYNL--RALGU

Attached: 146238659.jpg (500x525, 40K)

You really want Russia to be that powerful?

This would have led to a dozen different ethnicities being pissed off and wanting to attack each other. hilarious to look back at from present day

Assies primary threat are chinese. If Russians can be powerful enough to distract the chinese, Aussies will live a decade longer.

Look up how things were handled in the Russian Empire, its wasn't some multicultural shithole despite its size, if you weren't white (European) you didn't matter.

It already did, the Finnish jaegers who formed backbone of White army in Finnish civil war originally went to Germany to get training for kraut backed war of independence against Russian empire.

Based capybara

wow we suck at milking EU

great post, here's a (You)

Attached: 4chanmeetup6.jpg (960x720, 133K)

You are already losing your own country to Muslim invaders. You're in no shape to invade anyone.

Thanks for the kind words, leaf.

Based Finn standing up for his Uralic brothers!

Show flag.

No. Just bants, brah.

Literally no Chinese here. Watch yourself Eesti
t. Far East

Soviet-loving one and non-pure Russian/North European must be killed, normal Russians repatriated back home after we reclaim our own nations from subhumans that infiltrated it

Why do we need armenoid and arabid worms again?

The only way Russia takes nonwhite lands in its terrritory again, if we exterminate the locals on conquered territory

test

windowoneurasia2.blogspot.com/2019/01/russians-not-americans-should-be-afraid.html
>
This week brings two stories which underscore why Russia should be worried: On the one hand, Chinese firms are now prepared to play one federal subject off against the other, something they can do because the Chinese have money to invest and the Russians desperately need that

: And on the other, the Rex news agency reports that “the first Chinese enclave may appear in Russia” in the near future because of the deals Chinese firms have made with one region that will give them a good chance of dominating that region because they will become the largest and most important force in Chuvashia