Why is pewdiepie not redpiling millions of zoomers but instead he is a cuck playing minecraft?

Why is pewdiepie not redpiling millions of zoomers but instead he is a cuck playing minecraft?

Attached: QIDThShlyQCZkVP-800x450-noPad.jpg (480x270, 31K)

He did a book review on Plato once. He is isolated. Step by step user. A renaissance is coming. The people will learn their beautiful history. We will find a way to massive knowledge drop. When citizens speak ancient Greek and Latin again... When citizens know Socrates and the difference between Caesar and Cato... When citizens speak of Francis Bacon's Fallacies of the Mind... Game On! Time for new Republics!

Attached: Raphael.jpg (768x415, 104K)

well he is currently implementing the final solution to the villager question, so i guess its the only way he can "redpill millions of zoomers" without the kikes jumping on his nutsack

Attached: villager.jpg (1280x670, 76K)

>Felix (((Kjellberg)))
hmmm

i should also add his villager prison sits behind a massive monument to his pet [W]ater [S]heep wich he made a big deal about accidently sacrificing, if you read into things like that he might be signalling about White Supremacy

A year ago he was redpilling millions now he is playing minecraft ironically. What happened? Did (((they))) get to him?
Berg is a common name is Sweden and Europe. The jews tried to adopt it, to make it harder for people to recognize them.

Did he get peepeepoopoo form the nickernation thou??????????
Is he nickapilled? That's the real question
Anyone has any idea of another place he could have got it from?

What hes doing in minecraft is hilarious

hes clearly just really desperate to hit 100mil subs, hopefully he'll stop this faggotry when he reaches that

He's just a fucking video game playing kid's show entertainer. He's not a political figure, dumdum.

>Why is pewdiepie not redpiling millions of zoomers but instead he is a cuck playing minecraft?
Because it a fucking job you dumb shit, he isn't some political hack who is in it for the cause, he is in it for the money, minecraft vids = money, get it?

Attached: SF2 Blanka.gif (416x250, 192K)

>Imagine thinking he was based in the first place
E-celebs don't care about you, they care about money you retard.

it's pipipupu, as in cacapipipupushire from family guy.

Jobs already done. Zoomers are redpilled af. 9/10 times i join a surf server on csgo kids on voip are arguing pol shit.

This.

The jew fears the zoomer.

Instantly thought of that when i heard him say that
Honestly if you watch his meinbrap videos hes unironically teaching 9 year olds ethno-nationalism. Pewds constantly alludes to his heritage, and displays his pride in being a swede abundantly in his single player playthrough and makes ethnic jokes in his multiplayer playthrough with that other queer, which awakens the viewers awareness in their heritage, bringing forth interest and pride in it
Pewdiepie is literally using minecraft to redpill the zoomers

Sad that some people still need this explained to them.

Haven't watched him in the last six months or so. Is he still redpilling or did he change it up?

Attached: 1564159220422.jpg (890x892, 119K)

Check this guy out, playing the Very long game.

Hey bud, what are you doing to change the curriculum for students?

Why is that his job? Why is he the figurehead?
Why do you want a movement represented by a video game streamer?

>pewdiepie
>redpilling anything
just because he made a hitler joke doesn't mean anything you autists...

This, he's a swedish kike

minecraft is a redpill

1. Minecraft is based as fuck.
2. Guy has fun whit it why do fuck wouldn't he play?
3. Finally ha had like 4 months without being called a nazi by the niggerloving jew fag media, i don't think he wants that again.
4. Press F for Water Sheep

All i learned about genocide, colonialism, and looting, I learned from minecraft.

I think Pewds discovered that you can’t wink at the Alt Right without being labeled Hitler by literally everyone in the world.
I don’t think anyone would want that kind of pressure.

Because not everyone is cut out for demolition ranch.

pewdiepie could literally redpill millions upon millions of zoomers but cucks and hides in japan like a little bitch, fuck him
>but muh media will bully him
so? ever heard of sacrifice? he can't take people being mean to him in exchange for redpilling masses of people? the tides of this shit are hitting japan too, he isn't going to be able to run away and play video games forever

He was warned to stand down.

>names donkey a Berney and kills him

Based

i agree. He actually took down the media and showed he has way more influence than them. It scared them bad

>THE SWEDE WITH 10/10 ARYAN GENETICS IS A KIKE BECAUSE HIS NAME ENDS WITH BERG
Jow Forums is filled with the most retarded fags in the world I swear

That's how u cuck zoomers fool!
t. Zoomer cucker mit meincraft
See 2b2t

He dropped many redpills before and maybe he will drop some more. And it's his sacrifice to make not yours fag, it's easy to speak when you have don't risk anything.

minecraft is the next okay hand sign

can we meme this?

Attached: 1562682304548.jpg (755x1024, 162K)