Pelosi insinuating more false flags are planned this month

twitter.com/cs00582scs/status/1158764294747697152

August 17th - There's another (((event))) in Portland

August 31st - Straight Pride Parade hosted by (((Milo)))

September 1st - Antifa El Paso bullshit.

Attached: file.png (1224x1528, 814K)

Its time we have to make concessions to the 2A. Enough is enough, if it was your friend or family member who died you would probably be able to see that these aren't conspiracy and these events impact real people. Enough is enough, it's time to get guns out of civilian hands. How many more people are going to have to die?

Attached: pelosi.jpg (461x572, 186K)

A-alright, t-this is a stick u-up!

G-give me your (y-yous) a-and nobody gets h-hurt!

Attached: Laura.png (276x268, 104K)

fuck off

>Its time we have to make concessions to the 2A
it's about time blacks got equal access

This is what you get when you allow bankers to run a nation.
Don't blame the government since they've only existed in name in 1933.
oh well, die

>fp shill detected

If there are crazy people willing to kill innocent families and kids, wouldn't you want your populus to be armed to better defend themselves? Gun control isnt about making the average person safer, its about making it safer for politicians to not get shot in the face for shitting on the constitution and rule of law.

Que duping delight

Attached: 97C86B0F-BE68-4C4B-84A9-11BF34168FFE.png (750x1334, 2.57M)

Tisha B'Av is this weekend.

Attached: 1565113702884.gif (800x723, 1.37M)

Details on the Portland event? I'm like 10 miles from downtown PDX, fucking hate that place. But I always get a good laugh when I drive by these fuckers and yell shit like "Get a job, you commie faggots!" or, my personal favorite, "Heil Hitler!"

Gesundheit

Yes I too am a retard who would blame the gun for killing a family member instead of the one pulling the trigger.

Attached: 1547166965149m.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

When illegals are allowed to kill people( either by direct homicide or because of their rampant tendency to drink and drive). When they are allowed to undermine the wages and safety conditions for indigenous workers and never have to be held accountable, then your complaints about guns are falling on dead ears. You’re disingenuous with your concern for human life and the overall quality of life as long as you support liberal policies.

Democrats/Mass-shootings 2020

"We got nothing else"

So, when do we start seeing democrats hang for their crimes?
Because that's the real question.

Not to mention they would have to MURDER millions of peaceful Americans in the commission of the crime of stealing their property (firearms) weather or not you can get some psychopath potentate to declare it lawful.

Attached: 34BF60A9-E964-4BF5-A004-F3CBDCCD7B45.jpg (835x776, 119K)

This.
The tribe of Levi are the real Hebrews, Judah is a traitorous edomites liar.

Beto

Attached: EE1F5E24-F087-4677-BD5F-90F6CB98AC40.jpg (479x258, 21K)

>How many more people do we have to kill that you will finally give up your guns

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

[C] before [D].
[C]oats before [D]eclas.
The month of AUGUST is traditionally very HOT.
You have more than you know.
Q
>spoopy

Nancy Pelosi is Q?

FISA works both ways

Attached: 139090FA-FF4E-4BEC-AC75-4F1FB1D4CF6B.jpg (706x745, 158K)

Doubt it but she defo has big milkers

You all seriously can't be this fucking stupid... Go for a walk or something, stop filling your head with this garbage... enjoy life.

like Trumps going to do anything. he's a total fucking cuck and have allowed media and dems to dab on him his entire term so far. sure is cool that all these traitors can just continue on doing it right out in the open and yet nothing is ever done about it. sure is cool he appoint Barr a fucking Bush and Zog Dog guy to administer 'justice' and again nothing gets done.

ALL. OF. THEM.

Attached: the-violence-has-escalated-49704320.png (500x576, 147K)

fuck Q at this point. literally whose been brought to justice for all these supposed traitors who are still getting free reign within our government? seriously the way things are going with censorship and rights removal Q was just a pressure release valve larp to stop people from revolting until the slavery system was perfected across the board and there is no more way to revolt or speak out against it

Take as many pawns as you feel necessary, CIA

Its time we have to make concessions to the 1A. Enough is enough, if it was your friend or family member who was slandered you would probably be able to see that these aren't conspiracy and these events impact real people. Enough is enough, it's time to get "news" out of civilian hands. How many more people are going to have to die?

>You all seriously can't be this fucking stupid... Go for a walk or something, stop filling your head with this garbage... enjoy life.
What is this supposed to even mean? Cope harder shill.

>The month of August is traditionally very HOT

They're trying to escalate into a Charlotesville 2.0 multiple times this month

I kind of agree. I think that this Q dude was legit at the beginning, but that changed somewhere along the way.