How do we fix Christians?

How do we fix Christians?

They mean well and all, but they sure make the political right look stupid

Attached: 1540044312185.png (1000x1223, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/pvzrsozgFFBa/
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3
cienciologia.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/judea_vs_rome.pdf
chechar.wordpress.com/category/christian-question-cq/
youtu.be/LuEaJDksxls
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGbIKd0XrM
youtube.com/watch?v=7c9PaZzsqEg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying the new right didn't detach itself from Christianity 5 years ago
I just discovered a hardcore Christian society similar to the Amish but with technology in my area. Every single one of them is blonde haired, blue eyed, pure, and comes from a huge family. I will be joining next Sunday. Wish me luck. I am giving up this hellhole for a chance at a pure, aryan waifu.

Good luck user! Hope you’ll find yourself a nice trad aryan girl.

If you see God not as a person, but instead as the manifestation of nature, you can believe in him while simultaneously believing in science

random mutations deteriate function. They do not generate function.

Think of it like sticking random blocks in your minecraft computer; it breaks the computer.

This. Think about how Whites mutated from Africans in order to lose the ability to produce melanin, thus making them weak to the Sun.

Some mutations are harmful, some are beneficial. The process which deletes the harmful ones and preserves the beneficial ones is called natural selection.

The decrease in melanin production is merely a side effect that arose from the skin's need to get more Vitamin D, since the sunlight is weaker in Northern Europe and white color makes the skin more "transparent" to sunlight.

Imagine being so retarded you don't realize there is a difference between evolution of individual organisms and the the evolutionist theory of creation (of humans) when you're making this argument. Oh wait, flag.

>moving the goal post this far

>believing in chromosomes
Wow how Transphobic

you are technically correct. But that doesn't change the fact that the searchspace one would have to go through in order to generate a new function by ways of mutations is so enormous that it simply cannot be searched, again, its analogous to placing a random block in a random place of a minecraft computer and expecting it to add some new beneficial function; not gonna happen. Now if it did add function it would be preserved, but you would never get a new function because it is simply too unlikely that you will place the blocks in a benefical way in the first place. What will happen 99.99999999% of the time is the machine will be destroyed.

You can however destroy or change functions in such a way that is beneficial (ie. through devolution) ; for example sickle cell anemia is a genetic defect of the blood, but it prevents you from being affected by malaria because the illness can no longer attach to the blood due to it's shape. This was devolution however, because it was done not through new genetic code, but a deterioration of existing genetic code that happened to be beneficial. This is for example how bacteria evolve resistances to diseases - through devolution, beneficial deteriations of the genetic code.

2nd law of thermodynamics my friend, things deteriorate over time. They don't generate.

You can't.

Dr. William L. Pierce - A Message To White Christians
bitchute.com/video/pvzrsozgFFBa/

The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy Hoax
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1

The Christian Mass and How it Ties into Jewish Ritual Murder
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1

Communism’s Christian Roots
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1

Jesus: The Jewish Archetype
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1

YHVH: Taking the mask off Christianity
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1

On Christianity: The Censored Section of the National Alliance Membership Handbook | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0

On Christianity | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3

Attached: william pierce on christianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

oh and before you say - the evolution of dogs and such is epigenetic evolution, not darwinian evolution. It is based on the activation of dormant already existing genes based on environments. No new genes are generated in the development in a new breed of dog, with the exception of genetic defects.

>evolution nut real, lol why didn't all the monkeys evolve? Dat evidence by micro evolution, macro nut real
>BELIEVE OR BURN IN A FUCKING LAKE OF FIRE
>muh hate of gay/bisexual/trans is the biggest political issue!
>Israel is out greatest ally as they are gods chosen pilpul
>muh 2000 year old earth!
>muh fossils are planted by satan to fool us or its demons or dragons or something

Attached: 1542481253166.jpg (645x729, 65K)

wew

understand polymorphic code brainlet
you're expecting something extremely complex to happen right away, it doesn't, it started out as fucking ridiculously simple shit and took forever to slowly, every slowly, get complex

it can't do that, because of the 2nd law of thermodynamics - things deteriate over time. if things deteriate over time, then it is basically impossibly difficult for them to generate over time without some sort of generative guide (namely humans or animals with intelligently guided powers creating and preserving order.)

You can't. They actually think (at least on Jow Forums) that they are the vanguard against everything bad in this world, while also facilitating everything bad in this world. All the problems caused by mass-immigration, Jewish control, and degeneracy, have their genesis in their entirely Jewish theology. Hyper-egalitarianism, worship of Jews and Israel, open borders ideologies, and the foundation of "tolerance" as the guiding principle of the West were all their doing. Then they have the temerity to pretend Revelations is a real prophesy (spoilers: it isn't) when it was written by an anonymous Jew in 94 CE as a diatribe against the Roman Empire after Jerusalem got BTFO, which ultimately leads to them *SCHLOP SCHLOP SCHLOP*ing Jew feet and becoming militant Zionists. By default, Revelationists require a white genocide in order to bribe their way into Jew heaven.

It's a religion of brainwashed crazies who don't even realize what it is they worship.

I wouldn't expect an incel who moved to china to get dat yellow ricetang to understand but half of your bullshit are legitimate issues
>No population wide fixation of a mutation has ever been observed, time scale is so vast that evolution could not have taken place un-aided by intelligence unless the universe is magnitudes older than estimates.
>muh pro-gays. Bet you fap to traps too fag
>The Bible outright calls """"Jews"""" the Synagogue of Satan
>There is evidence of man walking alongside dinosaur. Pagan (((Archaelogists))) flipped their shit so hard they flew to the site the day after it was discovered and destroyed it was a crowbar

I want to say this in a way that sounds simple and not retarded. Basically intelligence is the only thing known to produce and preserve order, because it's the only thing that knows how.

Chemistry can't speak, it's random, it only knows how to destroy order, and that's what it naturally does over time.

based Pierce poster, nice links

cienciologia.files.wordpress.com/2019/01/judea_vs_rome.pdf
chechar.wordpress.com/category/christian-question-cq/

Nothing about evolution is incompatible with having a creator. Quit being divided and conquered by fucking Jews.

>Japan is in China
Macro evolution has been partially observed in bird, however by definition it is nearly impossible to observe it until we wait a hundred years and then look back ,even then we're talking about shit that happens after THOUSANDS OF YEARS of course you fucking cannot observe it easily
your brainlet shit is all retarded, get fucked religicuck
>blah blah i hate gays and traps even though they've been around since humans showed up
yeah yeah we get it, you're in the closet like most molesting priests
pic related to show you how far back traps go
greeks knew what was up
>muh bible hates jews
jesus was a jew and although it says some dubious shit about muh synagogue of Satan, it also showers jews with praise
so tiresome

Attached: 1558913019317.jpg (669x1080, 179K)

>it can't do that, because of the 2nd law of thermodynamics
>things deteriorate over time
we're talking about things that consume for energy, mutate, and reproduce at an extremely fast rate in their simple form, and as they become more complex, this occurs more slowly
you don't know what the fuck you're talking about and applying the 2nd law of thermodynamics is fucking absurd in this scenario

Nothing will change my mind and what I saw fuck off Jew

Never understood why evolution isn't seen as a tool through which God created new life. Can someone more knowledgeable pls explain?

actually randomness does know how to produce order, it's just that it does it practically 0% of the time. That is why entropy exists, on average order tends towards disorder, because randomness tends to very, very, very oftenly destroy order.

Now you might be thinking - WELL user, what if we had an infinite universe or an infinite number of attempts of universes, then anything could happen by chance, no? Now in a purely theoretical sense you're not wrong, but in a practical sense you most definitely are. It would be completely unreasonable to expect that we are in such a universe, nor do you normally ever resort to such thinking in ordinary practical circumstances. Remember this position is the equivalence of being miraculous.

But here is the more technical refutation: the odds of our existence happening are basically nothing, so if this is how the universe was made, we should find ourselves in approxamitely the simplest, most probably occurring universe we can possibly exist in, as every little detail is forged through a near endless number of "retries". If we can find any unnessisary arrangements of order in the universe, ie a lot of "wasted order" that are not necessary for our existence, then that would be proof that the universe was not made through such a method as the low odds of order being made would mean that it would be completely unreasonable to expect the non-necessary order coming about by chance, even if the rest of the universe did come by absurd mere chance.

you don;'t understand the evolution of MATTER
in the begging things were extremely simple, just gases, thanks to gravity they were drawn together to form stars, when those stars exploded they produced new elements, you could call it evolution, at any rate this continues until all the elements that are needed for "life" to begin come in to play,. and then we see this further evolution
its all one big line of extremely simple to extremely complex, which, to some degree, logically excludes an extremely complex creator
for example if your god is all powerful, why create the universe in an extremely simple state? why not poof it into existence at its current state, why waste time if "life" of the nature we see is the ultimate goal
you're out of your league brainlet

Attached: 1562050305473.jpg (960x934, 55K)

youtu.be/LuEaJDksxls

Uncommon Knowledge with David Berlinski on “The Deniable Darwin”

even the constants have to be tuned a certain way intelligently in order for life to exist. If the constants were tuned randomly, no life could exist - unless you had a multiverse, but in I show why the multiverse theory doesn't work. There is non-necessary for life order that would not occur if the multiverse were true.

I get tired of it always being focused on Christians
ALL RELIGIONS, and yes, i'm including atheists just because.
The bottom line is all gods written about or conceived by humans are, in all likelihood, totally incorrect
Now am i saying the universe is a natural process, that it was created due to natural processes rather than an intelligent being
No
However that is what logically is the answer
So if this universe was created by an extremely complex being, then yeah you could call it god, however no human would ever be writing about it, what an absurd narcissistic view

holy shit brainlet you can literally watch it work in a computer program
youtube.com/watch?v=0ZGbIKd0XrM
furthermore, just look at dogs, although we accelerated this process greatly, it still shows evolution
without humans to select the creatures and force traits, the process STILL happens, just suddenly at a vastly slower rate, over thousands or millions of years

I am litterally correct here m8. entropy applies to genetic code, and moreover mathematicians know for a fact that mutations on average do not generate functional information, and that they on average destroy function. This is understandable seeing as randomness has no idea what "function" is, and picks things at random only intelligent creatures know what function is and can try and seek it out. More importantly, the odds of you randomly selecting something functional in the first place is practically 0, again like placing the right block in the right place in a massive minecraft computer; the bigger the computer and the more blocks to choose from, the more impossible the task, and you need to do it multiple times.

Pic related too

Attached: christianpill5.jpg (624x764, 85K)

I already talked about dogs here

Who are you to tell me what god is or isn't?

You're seeing it as literal random mutations per organism first of all, which is not how it works, you're not including interactions between others as well as environment changes, basically the planet and other creatures are the "guiding hand" to stop chaotic randomness

as for your "entropy applies to genetic code" The entropy of the amino acid sequences coded by DNA is considered as a measure of diversity of variety of proteins, and is taken as a measure of evolution. The DNA or m-RNA sequence is considered as a stationary second-order Markov chain composed of four kinds of bases. Because of the biased nature of the genetic code table, increase of entropy of amino acid sequences is possible with biased nucleotide sequence. Thus the biased DNA base composition and the extreme rarity of the base doublet CpG of higher organisms are explained. It is expected that the amino acid composition was highly biased at the days of the origin of the genetic code table, and the more frequent amino acids have tended to get rarer, and the rarer ones more frequent. This tendency is observed in the evolution of hemoglobin, cytochrome C, fibrinopeptide, immunoglobulin and lysozyme, and protein as a whole.

I never disagreed that genes would preserve any beneficial traits once they had them. I stated that such beneficial traits would simply never generate in the first place.

In other words those blobs would never find anything that would make them faster than any other (and therefor more fit), unless such a thing could be produced via deteriorations in their genetic code, which is of course unlikely.

You're simply wrong, dogs are interacting with an extremely intelligent being which can force changes fast
however it is totally absurd to believe that the environment and other creatures interacting could not produce this same "guiding hand", although slower and more sloppy, it still checks out as being totally possible

Attached: 1554758331198.jpg (1078x1360, 156K)

but the guiding hand is completely random, and randomness tends to destroy order not create it. Randomness simply does not generate function on it's own, the only thing known to be able to select for function is the one thing that has any idea what a function is; minds.

Death only entered the world when Adam and Eve sinned. Evolution requires a constant cycle of death and birth. Death would've needed to exist before The Fall and that doesn't make sense. You cannot believe in Evolution and the Bible.

the very begging of life has an insane amount of factors, yet you dismiss them all because of the youtube link showing the basic concept, real life and its origins is much more complicated and yes, they clearly can, as we're here
OR YOU KNOW FUCK IT ALL FUCK ALL THE LOGIC MOTHER FUCKING ALL POWERFUL GOD DID IT ALL WITH HIS MAGIC WAND AFTER HE FINISHED HIS TERM AT HOGWARTS

now I know what you're going to say; algorithms right? They have made evolutionary algorithms before; however what is that really testing? All of these algorithms were made by minds, and were litterally designed to succeed in producing a walking creature, or whatever. If the constants of the algorithm were off, they would alter it until they got the desired result.

These experiments are not showing the work of random evolution, but evolution guided by intelligence.

I'm done with you, you can see how stars are formed and created new elements which also formed new types of stars, literal evolution of matter
but you cannot fathom that this continues to create "life"
I'm out, no matter what is said you still keep going and lightly brush over what I've said
you're not arguing at all in good faith or in a productive way
like every religicuck you refuse

it can force changes fast because it's epigenetic. The genes are already there, they are just dormant. For example, longer beaks in birds is epigentic, and when there is a drought it gets selected so the next generation of birds gets a larger beak. That's not due to any mutations, but epigentics, activations of already existing genes.

Attached: 1539716719326.png (1062x942, 301K)

keep studying frend, there's more to know than you think. There are more theories than you think, and they are perfectly legitimate.

I recommend studying stephen meyer to learn more.
youtube.com/watch?v=7c9PaZzsqEg

nope all you're getting now is brainlets
YOU study more, although it is meaningless because you've fallen into the mind trap that is religion

Attached: 1547114902538.png (1200x1500, 96K)

Humans are stupid, user. Most people should just shut up and not share their opinions with the whole public world. That behavior makes any group look stupid. I'm not sure this is a uniquely Christian thing.

its not, its a low IQ and/or religious thing
they have become a fucking blight
at first religion was just because humans had few answers and craved answers
later on religion was simply to maintain order in a time when order was hard
then much later religion would found to be a useful tool of control and system of government
finally religion was found to be a good weapon and defense
give your people a religion that keeps them together and shuns outsiders, while giving your enemies a religion which tells them to be cucks

That's the funniest brainlet pic I've seen so far

lel catholics aren't as dumb as you think they are, some of them anyways. It's kind of like the crusaders, first there was the peasants crusade and that was a massive failure launched by, you guessed it, peasants, but then the knights crusade (the actual crusade) came and destroyed them. This isn't another peasants crusade, we have a real and legitimate scientific position here, and atheniggers can't even compete.

Attached: disgraceful.png (798x598, 130K)

>All Christians are braindead evangelists
Don’t you have an dog to get out the oven? He must be cooked by now.

Attached: 37346E1B-E168-489F-9411-A78CBF6796B2.jpg (1200x1000, 166K)

>Communism’s Christian Roots
> Communism founded by ((Marx))
Got to better then that Moshe

cool videos.
he should do one on a blob that has the genes to instead of returning home when it has enough food to survive and reproduce, it continues eating food even though it doesnt need any more just to keep its competitors from having any.