Trump or obama

How do I vote for Trump when he is against our rights after having claimed to be "the most pro 2nd amendment ever!" he wants to stop violent video games, take guns from you if youre caught on Jow Forums, and wants to let the 14% of the population out of the prison system to wreck havoc in society.

Attached: trump.jpg (960x728, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.yahoo.com/latest-el-paso-victim-dies-155126981.html
bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is the opposing candidate that would be better?

He isn't you stupid faggot nigger shill

Attached: 22222222.png (1506x718, 408K)

Any of them

kekrino
btw games are for faggots

Definitely not. Trump it is until a better reason than “anyone else” is presented.

how do we stop from being murdered by the govt for owning guns and having an opinion if trump gets his way?

Fuck you and your stupid logic.

news.yahoo.com/latest-el-paso-victim-dies-155126981.html

Oh daddy trump please ban our free speech and use ai programs to determine who should have guns taken away.

What's with Mossad shills and the obsession with nonsequiturs? I get the point behind gross exaggerations of caricature situations that have never happened and will never happen, like a guy in a MAGA hat and his dog getting gunned down by police in his home because the federal government passed non-binding legislation *encouraging* states to pass their own red flag laws, some of which could be passed in conjunction with Antifa getting designated terrorists and therefore singled out by the governor, all in exchange for ending the invasion. Because these graphic depictions of betrayal cause people extreme emotional distress that makes deconstruction much harder. But I just don't get the whole non-sequitur shit. How the hell are getting a rapper released from a Swedish jail and protecting the second amendment? Why can't we have both? Shouldn't Trump be saying something more causal here? I've seen another shill meme comparing Candidate to President. It shows "China is Bad" turning into "Israel First". How does one follow the other? A flip flop would be "I sent your jobs to China", not a totally unrelated issue.

Is it just something deep in the Levantine psyche that things don't need to actually make sense, and can be totally obviously schizophrenic in the perception of nonexistent connections, as long as these things might possibly disrupt intelligent discourse?

>second amendment mutually exclusive

Tulsi

Good goy

Attached: 1552308359151.jpg (575x602, 169K)

We know your a leftist shill

have fun when you live in a democrat control state or city.

There's always another option.

Attached: 58950059_682960655453488_5101175800405688320_n.jpg (664x960, 223K)

>trump is our guy cuz the media hates him

Yeah you guys need to think harder
The masons cfr bilderburg etc
Love to do wwe fake war bullshit
Or actual power struggles
Notice how both sides want to be above us?

Dipshit

Attached: 285751B9-982A-4068-BD73-08DCD1334AA2.png (750x1334, 154K)

Nigger logic.

How the fuck is being told not to do something and asking what a preferable alternative would be considered nigger logic, nigger?

The tranny cope would be more credible if the same 3 pictures were not posted every goddamn time.

There are plenty of alternatives, but you'll explain it away somehow because you're a dumb zog-brained nigger. I've had this conversation countless times, and I already know how it's going to play out.

Attached: the architect.jpg (840x348, 81K)

There's no one better. tulsi & yang are even worse than trump

Yeah, I knew you were going to say that.

we Hillary voters now?

Politicians aren't going to save you

mommy tulsi

We can't even get these boomer retards to NOT VOTE for someone who doesn't give a fuck about them or even hate them. I'm surprised they don't vote Hillary.

>He thinks Andrew yang is better

Attached: 1514941201451s.jpg (248x189, 9K)

I knew you were going to say this too.