Heard you were talking shit about India, huh?

See you in space suckers haha

Attached: sdsc.jpg (750x750, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oIBfT5gJWSo
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>48 days to get to the moon

Attached: 1469425670338.jpg (318x367, 19K)

10 to 1 odds it poosplodes all over the sky.

Methane powered rocketry.

do they have a shitting street in there or they just poo out of the window?

is that what you are going to say when the rocket explodes?

you only have a few months to reach superpower status

that thing wont make it a hundred feet from the launcher when the poor poos in there face a very ugly death.

what's this?

Attached: super poower.jpg (1152x750, 205K)

Oh nice. Methane rockets! Probably not good for the environment tho.

Attached: 18fbed408f1911e680970242ac110002.jpg (750x422, 48K)

Moon finna get pooed on.

no the astronauts will just shit inside the space craft and stew in their own juices until the carcasses return home and that thing crashes in new delhi due to shitty github spaghetti code

Attached: 5E3BAAA6-568A-43C5-A864-4F1FD698710C.jpg (738x1024, 136K)

Attached: OH NO NO NO.png (324x390, 12K)

>Shit you in space suckers haha
Fixed it for ya

Designated Shitting Launchpad.

please dont get shit on the moon like you did with space

Hey pajeet.

We were talking about people shitting on streets in india.

We don't care about the space program. We already left loads of bags of american shit on the moon.

the poo two space shitter.

>SCATSAT-1
>SCAT

gets me every fucking time

Attached: 1539679945362.jpg (189x292, 13K)

solids rocket boosters

>Poo powered rocket.

My sides.

Attached: Poo_loo.jpg (474x333, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oIBfT5gJWSo

Poojeet, space isnt real.

Attached: ao9vxpW.png (800x600, 660K)

Russia USA and China really need to ban all other nations from space

I'm coming around to this indian space program thing. Aside from them doing that one thing that was a movie plot that created a shitload of orbital debris.

But, back to the point. We should be reviving space exploration in the US and ignoring half of the country that can't function as humans.

Hi, I did market research for a very popular aerospace company.

I promise you that no one cares about India.

Why do american rockets look like circumcised penises and Indian rockets look like un-circumcised penises?

God look at how small that piece of shit is

Someone shop that "shar" in the bottom into shart.

To be specific, it's because the saturn 5 super heavy lift rocket designed y nazis that we abducted in operation paperclip required enough fuel to get to the moon, and back, and house 3 dudes for the duration, using technology that predates personal computers.

These things are little orbital toys. Kids can put something into orbit these days.

Attached: 69-HC-617.jpg (886x1200, 221K)

we will punch anyone in the way of Canada's space superiority with our Canadarm technology

Hey leaf person. Wasnt that just the silly 3 joint arm we put in our space shuttle for fun and games, and retired decades ago?

We expect to find shit on the flag you're gonna have trouble planting.

>FRIENDS, WE ARE GOING INTO THE SPACE
>THANK YOU MY FRIENDS IT IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE OF YOU
>FRIENDS, IT IS A BEAUTIFUL ROCKET

Attached: _90395535_mediaitem90395534.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

Cannot compete with glorious and superior Chinese spaceship.

Attached: wire-189473-1489057449-145_1908x1146.jpg (1908x1146, 297K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 15903094.jpg (324x390, 31K)

Looks nice, but it's still a little bitch.

China should be stealing our 70 year old technology, since we don't use it anymore anyway.

Attached: bd9057a0336e37f7c12cc348f2acc37a.jpg (600x400, 37K)

P O O
O
W
E
R
E
D

I heard they're using the designated streets as a fuel source.

>SDSC-SHART

Attached: 1564779979422.jpg (1004x684, 185K)

millions are starving and sick from all the poopoo in the streets so let's take billions to have a space program LMAO

yeah...

The Saturn V was so big because it was made to go to Mars. They never actually did that though, so it was kind of wasted.

>tfw India eventually shows all the hallmarks of a "superpower" but people just end up raising the bar because India being a superpower is just too unbelievable

Biggest rocket China has its the cz-5, twice the weight of cz-2f. Of course still no match for the Saturn V but it's the vehicle for planned Moon landing.

Attached: cz5-1b.jpg (442x662, 38K)

Look, you cannot let that idea pass muster. In the US we were exploring space. Then we decided to give free shit to every black and brown person instead.

I think it's funny too that half the country doesnt have (or want) toilets. But you can't base policy on supplying the underclass, it is a self replicating problem.

Because of all the important things the poos need in their shithole, going to space come first.

Attached: C63B9C0B-096A-4AB0-89A2-B4E85B4DE287.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

look at the bottom of this dude

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: inhale.jpg (120x281, 38K)

THat was a detail I didn't know. And Ive put shit on the space shuttle before so really neat fact. Im reasonably certain the lander and capsule would not have been adequate for that trip though. But sure, Id bet the saturn 5 could get a huge pile of stuff to mars.

Id bet they could do it. Modern electronics versus what we used i nthe 60s, you need way less capacity. That and chinese people are small and dont eat much. I havent seen any news about freeze dried dog mean yet though. Maybe they will survive the mission on rice cakes?

Spitballing here, that might be for disposal reasons when the number 2 boosters detach.

space is fake and gay.

What are the odds of a challenger-esque disaster?

the damage is already done. they explore space to find a new home now because the rest of the unoverfertilized world won't have them

in 10k years indans may have left to colonize a new planet and india will probably be a hotspot for fossil oil mining so it's a win win situation really

go india! i wish you unparraleled achievements with your space program. the first race to leave earth and colonize space. as soon as possible.

I get you but my point is that it's rather pointless for a semi 3rd world country to have a space program because it will not produce any scientific advancement for humanity and is just a huge waste of money to reproduce what has already been done for PR.

And yeah it is and absolute fucking disgrace that the west spends all the money on shitskins when we could have a decent space program instead ....that's what really pisses me off ^^

nope thats not how basic and geometry works, if it ignites when the boosters are empty it would just make th boosters crash TOWARDS the main tank

ahahahahha my sides

Attached: gold.png (996x868, 798K)

they literally ducttape two microscopic boosters on either side because the rocket they disigned was too shitty to get into orbit with the new payload and now it was too late, one of the most pathjetic pieces of rocketery I have ever seen

Much higher than the challenger. That was a repeat mission to orbit in a tested vehicle. Dick Scobee, commander, was a family friend and bought me a small lego set one time.

They had and experienced crew and everything was as high tech as it could get at the time. (That said, a TI-89 calculator is smarter than the space shuttle ever was)

RIP Dick.

reminder every person who died in the 737 crashes died because of poo engineering

Attached: 1561761682310.png (1031x531, 94K)

I was thinking about that as well. Im not going to pretend that they know what they are doing. We would need to assume pure vertical thrust for you to be correct, and Im not saying that's a poor assumption. Those itty bitty shitty rockets could have directed thrust to compensate for the nose cone, which will direct the boosters into hte main body.

I can't believe Im discussing the design principles of a rocket made in a place that I wouldnt buy a hammer from.

Attached: awedidthis1.webm (720x404, 698K)

is it propelled by poop?

Does that rocket have condos built into it? Kek

Aren’t newer rockets fueled by liquid methane and liquid oxygen? They have a huge advantage for producing methane when they’re population is just shitting in public for them to collect. And by newer rockets I mean manure rockets.

Where will you poo in space?

For perspective:
>Each second, a single F-1 burned 5,683 pounds (2,578 kg) of oxidizer and fuel: 3,945 lb (1,789 kg) of liquid oxygen and 1,738 lb (788 kg) of RP-1, generating 1,500,000 lbf (6.7 MN; 680 tf) of thrust. This equated to a flow rate of 671.4 US gal (2,542 l) per second; 413.5 US gal (1,565 l) of LOX and 257.9 US gal (976 l) of RP-1. During their two and a half minutes of operation, the five F-1s propelled the Saturn V vehicle to a height of 42 miles (222,000 ft; 68 km) and a speed of 6,164 mph (9,920 km/h). The combined flow rate of the five F-1s in the Saturn V was 3,357 US gal (12,710 l) per second, or 28,415 lb (12,890 kg). Each F-1 engine had more thrust than three Space Shuttle Main Engines combined.

keep reminding us frog user.
don't let us forget.

Poo’s will not earn my respect until they nuke China and Pakistan.

It's really impressive.

I bet it could have been more efficient if it didn't need to stay below the 4-6g or whatever where people start to lose consciousness.

Even Indian satellites are poo themed.

SCAT-SAT

Attached: indian space program.jpg (1200x829, 429K)

checked

Attached: Apollo rockets.jpg (307x164, 13K)

Pajeets' next mission is to shit around other planets

You know, just saying. America has the world first for pooping on another celestial body.

>48 days to get to the moon
wtf how is that even possible? Apollo11 went, landed and came back in eight days...

>See you in space suckers haha
The state of india....perhaps you would like to brag about other things you've accomplished that most of us had already done by the 1950s?

That how they baptized the launchpad by having chief engineer Patel dump a huge load on the designated shitting pathway.

OVER

Attached: 1565120290387.jpg (1080x1072, 101K)

>launch site
>S H A R T

Attached: smug.jpg (248x233, 8K)

how are they going to shit in space when there aren't any streets up there?

just dump it in the direction of the designated milky way I guess

>Fly me to the moon, and let me poo among the stars

>bugs: you tell me :)

Thank heavens, it's finally raining :^)

Great, intelligent life travels across the stars and arrives in our solar system, the first thing they encounter is a curry turd hitting their windshield.

Is that the new P00-1N-L00 rocket they've talked so much about?

My sides

Attached: a5f.png (655x653, 297K)

>the saturn 5 super heavy lift rocket designed y nazis that we abducted in operation paperclip
>abducted
Everyone knows Werner von Braun wanted desperately to continue his rocket research in the warm embrace of Comrade Stalin.
Hate to step on your myth, but while von Braun was Director of NASA's rocketry development, nearly all of the engineers on the Saturn V program were Americans.

better yet it crashes in Pakistan and they retaliate with nukes!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Apollo 11 wasn't powered by and constructed from human feces.

>2TH MELLENIUM BC
Is that Serbian?

Have you seen them drive?

To reduce the cost of their launcher, lower the weight of their satellite, they use some elliptical movement around earth, going further and further to the landing point.
You can learn this in Maths Sup

Oh that's fucking genius and they can call it an accident

Attached: 1562882251097.png (600x900, 532K)

He obviously meant the 1rd melonenon.

Indians always think they will get respect from other countries for having a space program. News flash: no one will respect you for it if almost your entire country is a stinking streetshitting mess.

I have no myth, I know he was just director of rocketry. But the Saturn 5 superheavy lift rocket was something he never let go of his whole career "Ill do this if you let me dedicate some resources to the superheave lift pet project on the side" was how he operated. It was impressive dedication to an idea.

Most all the engineers at NASA were american. Thats obvious. Paperclip only got him and his team.