It is over

The rate of interracial and inter-ethnic marriages have been growing significantly over the last 50 years -- particularly white and black couples.

It seems like a mixed-race majority is inevitable at this point and I have come to regret wasting so much of my time on this crap. At the end of the day it is just another utopian daydream like communism is to the left.

I've been looking towards more fruitful and meaningful hobbies to enjoy my time while I am still here:
>gardening
>volunteer work
>anime

Anyone else feel like this?

Attached: 1blck.png (1280x757, 228K)

shill threads are shill

White people are hybrids anyways with all that neanderthal dna

Humans evolved by interbreeding so it should come as no surprise.

Dios mio....

Americans were always mixed-race.

It was always over.

Blacks in the US racial hierarchy have moved up. Muslims and Hispanics are lower on the totem pole these days.

How exactly have they "moved up?"

>anyone else feel like dying a virgin incel is the way to go because I’m a frail pathetic unloved snowflake?
No, I instead have sex with women from all backgrounds and races because there is no such thing as race you fucking retard lol but have fun watching anime before you KYS tomorrow. Mass shooting or overdosing on your insulin? Lolol Americans

Between other Western Europeans.

They are in a somewhat higher social strata than in the past and aren't the main targets of the right anymore.

It was all pretty stupid whether you won or lost. Your problems are, and have always been, internal, not external, but it's always easier to blame somewhere else. Not only was nothing about this revolutionary, it's the oldest story in history. Dumb people starting shit because they're unhappy and are too dumb to figure out the real reasons.

We'll see how you feel after your organs start failing from all the pathogens you accumulated.

About time. Move forward

How cowardly can you guys be. You're afraid to fuck because there's a slight chance you might get a disease, 99% of which are easily curable. That's the most amazing thing about Jow Forums douchnozzles -- how scared they are of everything. Most frightened young men in the history of young men.

White ethnostate is basically a utopian pipedream at this point, yes.

Still doesn't mean we shouldn't push toward slowing the decline as much as possible, sensible policies, etc

Im blue eyed and planning to race-mix. Problem is i dont have the money to start our mixed family right now. Will soros help me?

I lurk on this forum for black women and a lot of them are dating white men. They call it "the era of swirling" 2011-present. A lot of black women are educated nowadays and they fully acknowledge that there isn't enough college educated black men to match them, so they date whites.
The forum is actually pretty funny. Black guys throw temper tantrums in those interracial threads saying things like "how the fuck are you gonna lay with the white devil who has been oppressing us for hundreds of years? etc"

>die from pathogens having sex
LMAO
I guess incels really do have to make up the most insane excuses for why they can’t get laid.

Tbh I’ve been wanting to smash some latina qts lately

who cares about trash degrading their DNA

>will soros help
He would if the bullshit you have been fed was real, which it isn’t but have fun being an afraid pathetic little incel in Finland. Now have some more vodka and stab yourself.

no, I don't feel like this, you weak minded piece of shit.

but this is DEVOLUTION, anons!

Whites are top of the top and mixing with lesser races such as negroes and latins making them less intelligent.

We are fine anons. Get a real job, put yourself out there and try and find a women. Raise White children and avoid major cities with large amounts of minorities.

that's actually jews

Attached: neanderthal skull shape jews.png (564x380, 479K)

80% chance you have HPV, HIV, HCV or all three. None are curable

Good. Making them all ambiguous is great. We are breeding the blacks our of existence. The only way to survive is to gave 4 ti 8 kids each. What are you doing about it?

who else based /white-hispanic/ here?

I like this. Getting off this cesspool and into the real world. You can only go up from here OP.

I’m going to make some

>it’s over
>implying there was optimism on some white utopia
>implying there was any kind of hope for America since 9/11

Unless you’re completely fucking delusional, there is no way you actually thought this trend would die down. Just because a bunch of fucking teenagers on a online basket weaving forum might have assisted in trump getting elected, there no way in hell they could influence migrant populations mixing with the already mutts of this country. Time to fucking grow up, kiddo

>this delusional
You are like a flat earther but about sex lol are you a member of some crazy ass cult or something? Evangelical much?? Southerner???

Attached: jews neanderthals.jpg (2344x2736, 2.05M)

hope you have fun doing it fren

khazar jews are descended from a mix of weak, frightened homo sapiens and viscous cannibal neanderthals. it explains their nature well

Attached: khazars are neanderthalis.png (960x1106, 458K)

Why do virgin guys (or whorish women) always get so mad when you tell them casual sex isn't as cracked up as it sounds?

White men just hate the fact that their women are leaving them for actual men who can actually please their women.

It's not our fault we're more masculine and have bigger dicks. It's just nature.

Take the black queen pill

Attached: 27A396F2-DFF6-4294-B256-178A44AE9A3A.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

subhumans don't know how to measure.

I'm sorry to say, but I contributed to this. I really wanted to save the white race, but I wasn't able to resist that tight Asian pussy. Hopefully my hapa kids will still be redpilled when it comes to Jews and niggers.

White women are the most loyal of any racial group.

Attached: 3EE4F054-748F-46C2-AFD0-D8A358058AE8.jpg (750x494, 102K)

I understand

Attached: 74606D6F-A97E-4162-838E-DDA10D4E2F0B.jpg (800x410, 99K)

the next redpill is that "jews" (not biblical jews but these guys) have always been the monsters of legend, the ones who kidnap children and young girls to eat, drink their blood and defile

Your future hapa son will be this cuck poster

Speaking from personal experience, every white woman I've been with has admitted they've never had anyone as long and thick as me.

That's just nature.

You silly bitches keep counting the numbers before the coming collapse.
Never count your chix...

Attached: 55ffc3d4ca6070927937505593e9e8aef35a28b5f8293f3ba3c05c38a19d420a.jpg (200x200, 21K)

i'm aware

Attached: hook nosed jews in myth and story.jpg (1872x403, 271K)

Looks like the ethnostate will become a muttnostate

>Your future hapa son
Fortunately, they've both been girls so far.
She cute.

ok kang