The heart of this isn't even about race. It's a class war, and the rich are winning

The heart of this isn't even about race. It's a class war, and the rich are winning.

Attached: no-lives-matter-its-always-been-rich-vs-poor-rich-are-creating-a-race-war-to-avoid-a-class-war.jpg (704x580, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why not both?

Sucking vs not sucking. It's a dick war.

mega.nz/#!XeQgmK5C!n0Qc8MKQ7D1u7I85WzXYRpzVcKG7OX-xADQvVYxqhlY

Attached: giphy.gif (300x201, 532K)

"Nigger hate threads" are CIA shills
Unironic Nazis/black sun posters are CIA shills
Reply "SHUT THE FUCK UP" to subversive shills.
Anybody that refuses to address the (((elephant))) in the room is a bootlicker.
And (((they))) are just one head of the seven headed dragon.
We have many enemies but it's about their mindsets and intentions.

Attached: 11599342-49C2-4D2F-B550-64E0723CF483.jpg (640x800, 82K)

Hating someone or feeling superiority based on a factor outside of ones control is idiotic. I'm better than blacks because I happened to be born white? Ok. Still something I can't grasp but it feels good to be on the winning side, I guess.

For once I agree with a commie, it's always been the middle class pitted against the poor while the elites are untouchable.

This

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-13 17-26-46.png (621x465, 270K)

fuck idiots who take on a class identity. You are fucking losers. Find your personality and start living your own individual life and let others do the same, and stop blaming others for being a fucking loser. It's on you.

He's not wrong. All races are members of Freemasonry. Race is a factor but it's not everything

Pretty normal to hate niggers.You dont need no CIA for that.

Attached: 1560276059952.png (741x609, 16K)

How did that work out in Russia? Without a Constitution everyone looses. Class warfare is perpetual slavery. Shared slavery or shared liberty.

Long Live Liberty! Remember the Greeks!

Attached: socrates.jpg (966x1600, 223K)

Bullshit. Standards of "rich" vary. Poor people think anyone more successful than them is "rich." I'm comfortable but to most I'd be "rich" because I am a landowning farmer.
Meanwhile, I work much harder than most poor people and my "wealth" could be decimated in days by one bad storm.
Meanwhile, niggers are still chimping out.

>Yes, goyim it's all the brown peoples fault
>Pay no attention to that banker and CEO in the background goyim
Fucking idiot.

Attached: 409.png (274x320, 78K)

Not in spain, you get taxed HALF you fucking income after 60K, which is considered mid class in the states.

Imagine living in a world where you're afraid to be too successful because your incompetent, jealous friends will kill you for it.

This is the place where communists want to live.

So you admit that the rich are just using browns? Nice. Can we deport them all now?

The poor AND the rich are fucking over the middle class though you fucking dumbass

Then we can kill the elites. Oh wait. What the hell. Deporting all the shitskins made us all rich. Now we dont need to kill the rich.

>CIA shill claims other people are CIA shills

>landowning farmer
Farmers are fucking scum.

Attached: 37dt2n.jpg (750x500, 172K)

(((the rich)))

Mass migration is intrinsically a form of warfare regardless of context. Gotta hand it to the globalists, they really did a number on us.

Fuck off commie nigger. Therevs no such thing as class.

unironically the commie is right. His ideology is shit, but he is right on this one.

who brought the immigrant here? immigration and multiculturalism is class warfare from the bourgeoisie, and the non whites are their willing peons

Gas the kikes race war now has all that covered.

Attached: 1556451373363.jpg (197x325, 22K)

As much as I don’t like typical leftist thinking this rings at least partially true. They seem to be avoiding something with the attempt.