What the fuck? I love Texas now

What the fuck? I love Texas now.

Attached: Oh say does that star spangled banner yet wave.png (1101x1027, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oUqJftD86-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fire those rednecks

remove the memeflag nigger

what the fuck else was he supposed to do?
tie him up red dead redemption style and put him on the horse?

Texas has a nigger leash law

>mfw I will never drag a shitskin behind me on a horse while wearing a cowboy hat
Why even live?

Attached: 1325333984781.gif (500x275, 448K)

Attached: America.webm (202x360, 2.83M)

The term "Cowboy" was originally meant for black people. White men were addressed as men whereas blacks were always boys. A lot of famous cowboys you never learn about, were in fact black men.

Attached: 1563189850205.jpg (640x745, 54K)

WE WUZ

It's really shocking how stupid people got in the past 10 or so years in regards to black history. The kikes really shut the blinds.

Attached: Fans enjoy a performance at a Harlem Jazz Club in NYC, US in 1926..jpg (630x438, 40K)

Why would the whore agree to it?

That's fucking brilliant. Why not? What's the problem here? Do they have to tow him AND the horse?

So what’s your point? White men bad right?

>comeon boah git yo nigga ass down the road

I'm just educating him. He said something pretty stupid in this context.

Attached: 1559875829265.jpg (762x960, 75K)

imagine a women seeing this picture. makes black men look even weaker and more beta

I am not calling it a cowman hat, you fucking igloo.

Are you sure about that?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/texas-hurricane-aid-dickinson-israel-boycott-pledge-harvey-financial-help-free-speech-a8011141.html

Apologize for what exactly? Isn't it more racist to point this out, if you want equality you should ignore this despite making the connection to history. It's not the police officers fault that the nigger decided to commit crime in broad daylight. He was just doing his job, pretty badass if you ask me, keeping the cowboy spirit alive.

exactly this

It's often the case that the pearl-clutching "anti-racists" are the real racists. They see something perfectly innocent and apply their racist reaction to it, then get all offended that the racism in their head must be the truth of the situation. They see a black person eating a banana, they immediately think "nigger looks like a gorilla" and blame everyone else for that thought.

Of course a leaf would have a blacked picture on hand

It's not an issue here. I just don't like racism :^)

Attached: 1563943496031.jpg (789x959, 134K)

White girls take picture with some ugly nigger - they obviously fucked him.

Pol logic is retarded

Maybe she bites?

who said anything about sex?

Attached: 1565061880846.jpg (1100x710, 114K)

Did you know that Native Americans were originally the only people allowed to operate trains? They were called “injuneers”

stupid fucking leaf
In Southern USA, all boys are called "boy" and called boy affectionately.
youtube.com/watch?v=oUqJftD86-o

I don't believe that.

You're what they call "ahistorical". You see things around you and think that's how it's always been. You probably think the term "mister" is only for your teachers.

Attached: 1565060767806.jpg (720x1280, 103K)

so true lmao

gonna ride my horse down that old town road dragging my nigger to the state fair and i sold him right there
for a fair share
he had blonde hair

Quiet nigger, the people are talking

Detain and radio for a patrol car. However, nothing wrong with making a perp walk to the station.

>t.

Attached: 1562251836705.jpg (640x464, 57K)