The plan

>travel to the U.S. in a tourist visa.
>overstay and become an illegal.
>move to a sanctuary city.
>dems get into power and AOC give us amnesty.

Is any other third worlder thinking of this? It's like an once in a lifetime opportunity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ttDUGM-1mU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im ok with female third worlders :)

I see only one problem in your plan; the USA is a horrible place now. If you don't get stabbed in the liver by a spic, or shot by a psycho, or judicially murdered in summary fashion by the psychotic Israeli trained police then you'll probably catch typus, typhoid fever, cholera or bubonic plague from the homeless junkies. The USA terrifies me. Stay away.

This, American is shit

I hope you get flayed by niggers or ms 13.

Can't be worse than the third world.

>I hope
hope is for children and the weak-minded

Except you can always just go to canada.

What's wrong with fixing colombia? Have you no pride in your nation?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

This is what eastern euros should do

Nah, the same reason why your ancestral family didn't stay in their homeland. I'm might do the same thing too. Here I come America!

GIVE HER NAME TO ME OP

Pride in this shithole

Attached: 1563853140019.jpg (640x694, 268K)

>once in a lifetime
>the last 40 years

USA is the third world

Attached: 1563295083931.png (640x780, 296K)

Wrong, the circumstances were much different.

are you white

>Tourist visa
>Colombia
This is where your plan fucks up.

Why she rubbing her pussy on that shag carpet? Gross.

I guess after they pardon all illegals, they'll be tougher on the news ones setting their own immigration laws.

Why would any sane person want to move to America?

>It's like an once in a lifetime opportunity
This has been available for decades now. You don't even have to live in a sanctuary city.

>just go to canada
Good luck with that.

I'm this white.

Attached: 23117074_1738558789490263_6743481376192079706_o.jpg (1080x1920, 126K)

once in a lifetime opportunity to trade one spic filled shithole for another

Attached: no_need_for_whitey.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

What do you mean? We have tourists visas.

>circumstances were much different.
What is perspective? Times change, your ancestral immigrants wanted a better life and more opportunities, so do I. Here I come America, make room.

you know you fags will just turn this place into what you left, right? look at the current state of california.

There's no fixing it, the ruling elite has a steel-clawed grip on everything and the lawmakers pass laws exclusively to benefit themselves while letting others that might bring them a fucking shred of accountability fall through, so their friends can keep enjoying 2 years of prison-at-home for stealing millions destined to feed school children, spoils they get to keep.

Attached: State_of_decay_US.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

are you a grill or a trap?

So does Iran. You're still not getting one.

Bogota, Boyaca and Santander are unironically safer and more prosperous for you than a sanctuary city in the USA. You don’t know the extent that squalor, violence and hopelessness permeates those places. The Dems won’t come into power for at least another five years, and those are five years of your life you won’t get back, if you survive, and you’ll be in a worse position by then than if you stayed home. Imagine Cali in the ‘80s but with 16 million people all living on top of each other and things getting worse by the day, that’s Los Angeles.

Oh great now that room is gonna vaguely wreak of rotten carp for a month.

Sounds like someone or a few people live a life of fear and cant and dont want to accept a ever changing america, stuck in the past, stuck in old simple minded ways.

If everything else fails, I'll just go to Canada and cross the border to the south.

Did you just figured this out now? I know people, especially fuck ton of pakis who are in this business for over 15 years now. Pakis here sell their lands or marry their daughters to someone who has got US/Canada Visa only to visit the once and never come back. Only the H1B Visa employees sent overseas as part of offshore projects are legal ones else every other cashier, mechanic, truck driver is an illegal Paki hoping to get one of their own elected as fepresentative and demand Sharia.

Is this the part where you equate settlement and building a country to coming in to usurp the economic prosperity of others?

Help us you white racist tax paying mother fucker!

That can be avoided if politicians do there job. The scariest thing Americans have to worry about is if Dems get people to move to Republican States to switch the vote.

what a stupid plan. Being an illegal is being a sub-citizen.
You will be trash tier even in 1st world.

Attached: 1516743567267.jpg (2560x1707, 720K)

How will I turn it into the place I'm leaving? I admire Anglophilic-American culture and Western philosophy, pre-1960's. Of course, save the degeneracy.

nah, just not interested in seeing the US decay into Brazil

>Is this the part where you equate settlement and building a country to coming in to usurp the economic prosperity of others?
Many European immigrants arrived after the US was already built. I've studied American history. And I would contribute more than I take.

>tfw I don't want to live in the US I just wanna visit my family but I work independent and don't have much property to my name so the likelyhood of getting a visa is quite small

Fuck off, we're full. Faggot.

>how will i as a foreigner change a people and culture I'm not a part of and never will be

so come legally you retard

Because biology is a thing that exists.

Nah m8. Would rather stay here than have to deal with lgbt fags and false rape acquisitions.

I read they held normal jobs in sanctuary cities. Also the plan is to become legal when Alexandra Ocasio Cortez manages to lead the dem party.

That's my cousin.

Attached: 20708042_1659398477406295_8504776774046702496_n.jpg (960x959, 89K)

Most were opposed to even that, which you'd know if you'd read American history. All the same they came legally and formed distinct cultural and genetic blocks in the US changing it forever.

I will marry your cousin and give her citizenship

It's usually a cop out for faggots with strong local economies thanks to Cali conservative chads that move out of a liberal hellhole with their businesses into a Midwest town full of redneck retards.

Hmmm, why is it that only negros say their life is shit? i dont see whites fleeing this so called shithole

It's virtually impossible to come legally.

Maria Nagamiko Leon.? shes a weeb or what?

>whites
>((((in colombia)))))

Have fun making 500 usd/month after 5 years of studying.

Creep.

Attached: 16473517_1452278241451654_4012199385509869383_n.jpg (960x540, 108K)

Lol. Imagine believing any of this horseshit.
100% of Californian refugees are child-raping faggots who are scared of their brown and black pets they flooded their cities with.

Maybe don't post facebook links on Jow Forums you fucking retard

>America
>Culture
America is a collection of cultures, more are just added on. Do you really think rural-Americans have the same idiosyncrasies as urban-Americans? or Lutherans as Methodists?

Your point being? I know of the melting pot, and have only ever met pure ethnic German-Americans, everyone else seems to be a collage of Europe. Very few people in America have a single European ethnicity, besides your occasional Midwestern rural American who is usually just German.

All of that is wrong, retard.

> Whites tend to live mainly in urban centers, like Bogotá, Medellín or Cali, and the burgeoning highland cities.
>49% of the Colombian population is Mestizo or of mixed European and Amerindian ancestry, and that approximately 37% is White, mainly of Spanish lineage, but there is also a large population of Middle East descent; among the upper class there is a considerable input of Italian and German ancestry.

Sorry to hear you live in the ghetto

Again with the ahistorical knowledge. It was and is primarily and anglo nation which you yourself acknowledged. The whole propositional nation bit is a kike invention.

The melting pot is also and a kike invention and I'd like to add that Americans had their individual european identities robbed from them during the 60's, E michael jones does a very good job of describing the break down of the European cultures in America.

Based.

Cope, I'm coming to America and there's nothing you can do to stop me. I will vote Democrat when I'm inevitably given amnesty by a Republican like Regan, then I will apply to become a U.S. citizen.

the same thing in peru and chile. whites in the city while rural area is indian territory

>Spanish lineage.

That's where you're wrong, spaniards are not white.

Attached: 1565054348669.jpg (582x1902, 415K)

Keep telling yourself that, subhuman. The good news is you're going to end up dead, and likely raped, in the process.

Ok nigger

/thread theme

God Bless America!

You can but you'll only find a global homogenised market place where everyone is a serf under the technocratic oligarchy. All those things you claim to love about America will be gone (including the real reason you're actually immigrating) and you'll suffer along with everyone else for feeding this global prison.

Lol. No.

It is. I'm planning to expatriate before this civil war turns hot. I'm planning to go to Belize like John McAfee, or the Philippines, for some of that sweet Asia-mutt pussy.

You say that but it's what the entire western world is being converted into before our very eyes.

I'm too ambitious to be an American wage slave for the rest of my life. I won't squander the opportunity of being in the best country in the world. When I get there, of course.

Im going to the States, i want to make a massacre like the yesterdays one

Against who?

You won't have a choice, you're being invited in with open arms by the oligarchs because you won't have a choice. You're also going to be very angry when you realise you traded one life of poverty for another.

Being a spic, are you more European then Native?

Attached: keuc3cx9ohm11.jpg (1608x2047, 490K)

It's certainly happening to some degree. But it's not as widespread, much less universal, as you seem to be implying.

No one wants you here.

Everyone :)